Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is dgb technology stay in competition in future  (Read 111 times)
Jokerrrrrr (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

DigiByte is very fast and low fees
Having 3 blockchain and 5 algo support
As world changing day by day so dgb stay in competition in future
jbents

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

DigiByte is very fast and low fees
Having 3 blockchain and 5 algo support
As world changing day by day so dgb stay in competition in future
15/5000
$DGB is the future
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

Let’s talk of the present man. Adoption is a very essential part when it comes to crypto. Is it really adopted massively?
What about the prospect and other factors should be considered. If it pass these options, then it may be. Just an opinion

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

I think if dgb can keep up pace with the modern technology then I think this can stay in competition. It is always survival of the fittest.
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

There are more than 1500 crypto currencies that are operating in the market of crypto currency. So to stay in the market, it is really very difficult for the new coin. Moreover the market is experiencing several type of new coin say by day. I hope that this coin will be successful in this market.
lexavl88

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

No matter how cool the technology is and how advanced its solutions are, people in the world of blockchain decide everything. And the more people the project has, the more successful and stable it is. Now only bitcoin can boast of this. And Ethereum... I believe that he has few people, but all they make large investment. This is fraught with the fact that leaving, a person takes his share, a large share.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: