Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i start earning crypto?  (Read 335 times)
Cryptartur

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:07:35 PM

Cryptojobs is the best jobs for traders. You can work for coins instead of buy it. But we cannot be sure if that coin will start, sometimes your coins don't starts their project and you loose all that you had. Embarrassed
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivaylo BTC

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:36:15 PM

To learn a lot of things Blockchain & Cryptocurrency: Questions and Answers from 25+ top industry makers.
Get access to video series and optional access to a private experts group that supports Crypto Entrepreneurs.
http://www.theonlinecryptosummit.com/special-access/
biggNY

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:39:51 PM

There are many ways how to earn extra bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Bounties could be confusing/hard to do when you are new and dont have too strong social media following. Airdrops are nice way to get few extra coins here and there, but these are mostly new projects with little to no value in present day. You would have to wait and see whether some of the airdropped coins are valuable at later date. Alternatively you could do freelancing tasks like writing, graphic design etc for crypto. Sure, it won’t be much, but it is good place to start. Check out this article, that explains more https://99bitcoins.com/work-bitcoins-4-ways-earn-bitcoin-online/

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

I am investing in ICO projects. My investments bring me up to 1000% profit and i enjoy it. But you need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain.
ArunTomar

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

one of the biggest barriers in getting into cryptocurrency is a lack of investment funds. For others, they’ve invested what they have, but understand the profoundity of blockchain technology, and want to own more of a share.
priyanjana

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

There are Few ways earn money form crypto world.
* Airdrop and Bounty( you have to some tasks for promoting their token or coin. No need an initial investment.)
* Mining (help the process of the blockchain by giving your computer power for the mining.)
* trading - short term or long term.
* ICO investment - most profitable and most risky method. Because there is a lot scam ICOs are in crypto space. I personally interesting on Guarium ICO (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3293429.0   ) because of there unique concept strong team.

If you are looking for a free earing bounty for you. Above ICO has bounty program with Good rewards allocation. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3359820.0   visit bitcoin talk official thread for more information.
madlen2018

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

First you need to understand the cryptocurrency. You can try to trade on exchanges but I advise you to start with demo accounts. When you learn you can try on a real account. In parallel, you can participate in airdrop and bounty for this you need social network accounts. I think for the beginning of this.
supporterb

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

Hello there! I’m a newby here, it seems to me a bit complicated to start earning crypto and also another problem I'm facing to submit the report. I was register for an bounty campaign but i lost the post because there is so many post everyday coming. Thanks in advance.
If you want to earn some crypto without any investment then you can start airdrop and social media bounty. It is very good way to earn some crypto coins. Also if you have some money for investment then you can start trading.

First you need to understand the cryptocurrency. You can try to trade on exchanges but I advise you to start with demo accounts. When you learn you can try on a real account. In parallel, you can participate in airdrop and bounty for this you need social network accounts. I think for the beginning of this.
Absolutely right, before start earning crypto coins you should learn about crypto currency and need to know which bounty is good and real for participation. Cause if you choose any fake bounty, then you will get nothing for your work. Also social media accounts is most important to join a airdrop or bounty.

If you aim to earn your crypto through bounties, then you must work hard to engage a project that is likely to succeed and help it with social media, signature or translation bounty. This is the only way you can increase your stakes in a campaign.
Obviously, you need to work very hard and need to be patience to get something good from a bounty campaign. Usually for a successful bounty we need to wait 2-3 month. So many new bounty hunter can't wait that much time, they want their earning instantly. For this they can't get success.

I am here as newbie and i Will be active in the forum to raise the rank in the order to join the bounty program to get crypto
If you are a newbie then you can't participate on signature bounty. But now you can participate on airdrop and social media bounty. Also you can participate on translation bounty. If you want to get extra benfits by participate on signature bounty, then you need to raise your rank to minimum jr member.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: