Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you change your citizenship ...  (Read 149 times)
CircularLoGic (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:37:09 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 01:51:18 PM by CircularLoGic

If you urgently needed to change your citizenship, which country would you choose to buy citizenship in and why?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fsgbgeg5

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

Yes , i like to do with Usa
actueal

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

If you are rich, there are several, 50+ options, available. (Don't ask, Google.)

Why would you choose the USA if you are rich? Rich US citizens buy citizenship of tax havens!   Grin

But, even if you are not rich, you can pose as a refugee and ask for asylum. In that case, Germany and Canada seem to be your best bet.

Lighthouze

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

If you urgently needed to change your citizenship, which country would you choose to buy citizenship in and why?

I'd like to personalize this as much as I can. I'm from one of the countries in West Africa where the standard of living and quality of life is poor and except you are rich, you struggle. The middle class has been completely eroded and in my country, it's either you're RICH or POOR.

That being said, if I had the opportunity to change my citizenship and choose another country, I'll choose Germany. As it is crypto tolerant. A lot of countries like the US and Canada aren't friendly with the cryptocurrencies and being a source of income for me, I'll rather not be in such country where I can't participate in ICO's or get exempted from ICO's because the country don't allow it.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Fruitsot

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

Yes i like to do with spain  Cool
Faturanews

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:00:50 PM

no no
cryptoum

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

Why would you do that?
But if I really had to then I would buy myself a ticket to Greece.  Grin
It has a nice seaside and everything is cheap. Also very friendly people .
actueal

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

So, I'm assuming you are rich, i.e., well-endowed in US Dollars or their internationally usable equivalents.

btw if you are poor, just get into Germany or Canada and claim asylum on whatever pretext could most easily apply to your individual instance.

If you are rich, there are any number of tax havens where all you need is a good immigration consultant. Within 4 to 6 months you will be a citizen and enjoying visa free travel to 120+ countries around the world.

If you are stuck up on the USA, you can invest a couple of million dollars and get an EB5, that's the in vogue thing at the moment. If you invest more, perhaps 5 or 10 million dollars, you will get US citizenship within a few years. But do remember, lots of Americans are giving up US citizenship and becoming citizens of tax havens.

With an investment of 300k Canadian Dollars and personal resources of 600k CAD, you can become a permanent resident of Canada, and a citizen after 4 years.

If you marry an American citizen, there's an I-130 (capital i -130) visa you can get within one or two months, and smooth citizenship thereafter, assuming your marriage stays intact. Wink
armankozhin

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

yes I would happily change my citizenship) and went to the US especially in Alaska
Greathic1

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:45:36 AM

I come from a poor country, id change it
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

Nooe I wouldn't change mine. I like my country, but will want to explore other countries

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Olafs

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:54:06 AM

I will choose Saudi Arabia country and I want to stay in mecca city. I want to live in the city of mecca because it is a holy land for the people of Islam, all Islamic people would want to live there until the end of their lives.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

I like to be an american citizen, why? Because they have the good benefits that governments can give to their community unlike here in our country, American has the best technology and most advance. Other countries also has a good technologies too but in America, I have lots of friends already and I have relatives there.
Bruce | Atomine Support

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:35:02 AM

No! I'd rather stay where I am and not change my citizenship.  Angry
rgmp7

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

I will choose Saudi Arabia country and I want to stay in mecca city. I want to live in the city of mecca because it is a holy land for the people of Islam, all Islamic people would want to live there until the end of their lives.

And that country is also rich in culture and resources, I would rather stay in my citizenship, this is where I born this is where i die.
mikel9512

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

I want to be a japanese Cheesy
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

No, Im ok to where Iam now, enjoying my citizenship as of now.
muchobeni34

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

I would change to any european contry or US.
Thany

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:50:42 PM

Yes, I will prefer the USA.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: