Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCH ANN] MYZTIC - Fast, Secure, and Secure Global Money Transfer System.  (Read 3306 times)
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:47:24 AM

Having a hard time connecting to the pool would be nice to see the official Myztic pool build in to
the wallet i seen one other cryptonote coin like that and it works great.
brendan6498011

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:23:36 AM

great projects!
Chinese translation reserved... if you need.

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
tsagas_lr

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

Maybe Thetapool reservation, we'll see  Wink
scecf

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

MZT @ SCECF is up and ready for hashes.

https://myztic.scecf.org
TLS, email notification, discord, discord bot.

0.4% fee.

Happy mining!
rosstechldn

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:39:23 PM

What's the deal with the premine? 15% Huh
utrivedi (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:01:53 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 01:35:53 AM by utrivedi

What's the deal with the premine? 15% Huh

Hi, we are looking for a community manager would you be interested to do it for free?
utrivedi (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:30:23 AM

Maybe Thetapool reservation, we'll see  Wink

The network is live, if you want to go ahead and setup pool.
overboardsea123s

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:08:08 AM

Ive been trying to set up my miners by using the easy cryptonote mine mention on http://pool.myztic.cash/#getting_started, however it keeps saying stratum connect failed but it shows my hash rate per thread.

Im really interested in getting involved in this coin so id appreciate any help or tutorials.

I see someone else also asked for help setting up their miner but simply got linked to discord and I checked it out only to see theres not much there and I would need to register and wait a day or so to even ask; so please help through here Sad
DMAllera

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:39:29 AM

Really interesting project, It's beneficial for all the people who are transacting a lot. This would mean that we can transact easily.
utrivedi (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

MZT is now available on Altex.exchange

https://s3.amazonaws.com/myztic/MZT_Altex.jpg
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:19:45 AM

You mention 2% premine for airdrop and bounty and 10% for developers.

Is any of this going toward exchange listings or other promotional activities?

Exchange listing in particular can be fairly expensive.
utrivedi (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

You mention 2% premine for airdrop and bounty and 10% for developers.

Is any of this going toward exchange listings or other promotional activities?

Exchange listing in particular can be fairly expensive.

Yes, now we have it listed on few exchanges, we will use some towards more promotional activities. Exchange listed coins have more value and get better response from the crowd.

Also out airdrop is up and running and gives out referral rewards. https://app.myztic.cash check it out.
overboardsea123s

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:17:11 AM

The site lists monero links rather than their own tutorials, ignores users asking for help setting up miners properly, bans users on communications when asked serious questions, ignores users questions, overall simply toxic developers + members failing to push the coin onto exchanges that are questionable.

Dont dare question or criticize them xD

utrivedi (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

The site lists monero links rather than their own tutorials, ignores users asking for help setting up miners properly, bans users on communications when asked serious questions, ignores users questions, overall simply toxic developers + members failing to push the coin onto exchanges that are questionable.

Thank you for your feedback. Please come to the group and we will help you getting started mining.
overboardsea123s

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:00:24 PM

Thank you for your feedback. Please come to the group and we will help you getting started mining.

I did.

Yet, again you proved my post was correct. That was why I posted that.

It would be great if there was a tutorial like all other coins have rather than telling people to go to the discord group to get inflated numbers, then tell people to fuck off basically once there.

Im staying away from this whole shitcoin attempt, its clear you guys only care about inflating numbers to push the coin onto real exchanges to dump.

utrivedi (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

I did.

It would be great if there was a tutorial like all other coins have rather than telling people to go to the discord group to get inflated numbers, then tell people to fuck off basically once there.

Im staying away from this whole shitcoin attempt, its clear you guys only care about inflating numbers to push the coin onto real exchanges to dump.

You are assuming a lot of things. If you really think of it as a scam (yet you decide to spend time here on this thread), I'd suggest you to not invest. I won't defend myself to you, waste of time. I ask people to join discord because there are a lot of pool operators and other miners who can help you. We don't need to make a tutorial for something that has plenty of resources out there already.

overboardsea123s

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

I did.

You are assuming a lot of things. If you really think of it as a scam (yet you decide to spend time here on this thread), I'd suggest you to not invest. I won't defend myself to you, waste of time. I ask people to join discord because there are a lot of pool operators and other miners who can help you. We don't need to make a tutorial for something that has plenty of resources out there already.

Not assuming anything, as I said this was from experience. Meaning I saw it firsthand. Maybe if you would stop lying, ignoring, or simply straight out banning people because it threatens your plan in your eye (even though the questions asked were asking for help, questions about holes in this coin, etc) you could get somewhere rather than accusing me of making up shit.

Of course Im going to post on the thread, gotta help others avoid this bs. Im not the only one who experienced this either.

Haha, sure bob. Good luck with the dump.  Roll Eyes
utrivedi (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:17:31 AM

I did.

Not assuming anything, as I said this was from experience. Meaning I saw it firsthand. Maybe if you would stop lying, ignoring, or simply straight out banning people because it threatens your plan in your eye (even though the questions asked were asking for help, questions about holes in this coin, etc) you could get somewhere rather than accusing me of making up shit.

Of course Im going to post on the thread, gotta help others avoid this bs. Im not the only one who experienced this either.

Maybe you should share something here that support your claims, so far I just see words words words.
utrivedi (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:24:19 AM

I did.

Also I am really not sure what holes you are talking about. Maybe ask questions here. We cannot ban you from here.

You seem to be getting really good response from us in here. Just ask the questions here, people here will learn something as well.

So far you have just been calling us a scam without any strong support.

jewel1992

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:40:17 AM

It seems to me that it is a a comprehensive project. I wish it best of luck.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: