Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:12:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: now bear market again. wait for november  (Read 1459 times)
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

exactly, in the history of crypto currency, towards year end is the best time for greens and blossoms in crypto, so all we should do is hodl on tight and wait for the time.
ansdb

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

if Vitalik and Charle Lee  and Others sold their Coins so that's mean that this year is a year of a bear market
the best thing you have to do is to learn more and more (Blockchain, trading, ...)  Smiley Grin
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

now just hodl your portfolio. even it went 10x loss. be patient.

i also bought pchain now 3x lost. but still keep

lets wish that the market was same last year. cryptocurrency was pump hard last year because of bitcoin becoming more popular. now it was ended let see if it still going up.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Waradlain
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

Not sure if bulls will repeat last years success.
Its especially funny to read all those "expert thoughts" that
were in January-March about BTC will reach $50000 till the end of the year
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

We are only in the beginning of june,if you look at last year chart,the real movement is in the end of june,so let's see what happen.Just don't cutloss yet,save your coin and wait for the bull to come.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

It would be a good thing, what made you think so? A lot of people are giving up hopes now, as we can see: once Bitcoin price rises by 15-20% - people sell it off almost right away and then it drops again. When and why will it end?
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

I also hold and do not sell. But I think that not by December, for sure, since December is more bearish trend.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

Most whales will pump BTC between October and December. After making enough money with BTC, the whales will continue to pump altcoin. It is hoped that this year whales will also do so so that the price of the crypto market can increase

I hope that this year they will start from altcoins, haha.
To be serious, the best I can offer is stop waiting for a bull run. Just enjoy this moment, there are so many ICOs giving x5-x10, you can find at least one of them almost every week. And you are still a hodlman, right? Give up on hodling, your money should work for you, so invest in good projects instead of waiting for whales to make you rich (that's the last thing they're going to do, tbh), take your time.

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

Many expect growth in the Q4 only because last year there was growth. But why? Is everything so simple and easy to repeat at the same time?

udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:19:22 AM

We are only in the beginning of june,if you look at last year chart,the real movement is in the end of june,so let's see what happen.Just don't cutloss yet,save your coin and wait for the bull to come.

Yes wait for the till july. I even do not see the portfolio. Everyone should be vigilent always. I keep my holdings till yeas end

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
iqkgeh

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

I agree with you. I don't think that July will come. It may not be until September or November, when it will become a big bull market.
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:19:53 AM

I also lean toward the fact that the bull market should wait only by the middle of autumn. It will be necessary to prepare for this moment. Although everything can change by the end of the summer. We will see.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:26:14 AM

Maybe it's a reasonable prediction if looking at the same time as last year. but surely this is uncertain given the current conditions are not the same as the existing conditions in a few months ago. many other factors from outside that are causing the rise in crypto hampered for some time.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

Yes, same with last year. The market bullish around November till early December and it slowly bearish during the holiday season. Then pump up again by January. I am holding my coins now till the market recover.

Is the cycle always like that? November is four months from June. That's too long. Will that mean that the market will remain bearish until Ber months? I hope that it will be bullish on the next month, even just for a short period of time.

Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

I think it will come earlier than that. nothing is for certain in the world of crypto. sufficient injection of liquidity by big institutions and also good news and newbies massively joining this space by  could bring with it significant mkt movements.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

the bull market is not yet over,
we need to wait until the 1st half of the year finishes.
yes, we have seen the market to go down a bit, but that is not the endpoint.
believe me, we still have a few weeks.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:35:44 AM

It is not known when the market will turn green again. It feels like we all have money out of our pockets and only the most patient will survive!
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:40:19 AM

I agree with you. I don't think that July will come. It may not be until September or November, when it will become a big bull market.

We must ready for next bull market.keep coin hodl. Thats great

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:54:19 AM

in my opinion, Now so many people think. Everyone is waiting for the end of the year,
that all the currencies will rise and there will be bullish markets.
Current market growth also shows a sharply increasing change.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

I do agree with your statement, currently i am holding all my coins so that when the right time comes, there will be more profit and my coin will be have a good amount/value in the market, just being patient right now ans waiting for the perfect time to sell my tokens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: