Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: now bear market again. wait for november  (Read 1453 times)
passioncrypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

In recent time market predict is not a easy task. We all saw previous year’s assumption is not correct. It depends on the market situation.
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:44:37 AM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

now just hodl your portfolio. even it went 10x loss. be patient.

i also bought pchain now 3x lost. but still keep

It would actually depend on what you hold. If you only have shitcoin in your portfolio, then simply holding would probably be a very bad strategy. On the other hand, if you have investments in "blue chip" coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, then i would completely agree with you, hold until the bulls return.

There is simply so much potential for crypto and this tech to thrive in the future. Don't blow your load too early and miss out on the real coming.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:50:36 AM

Yes that is for sure! We have seen last year that the values of coins goes down and low but we also saw that the value of these coins goes up and get higher again when BER-months is approaching so just trust and believe that It will also goes up and get its highest value for this year.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:53:01 AM

I just keep all the tokens and do not sell anything. I wait when the market goes up.. And I think it will be in the autumn.
hopefully the market will rise quickly. because this event is quite difficult to predict the truth. so it takes a long time also to wait for the price increase that will happen.

Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:57:25 AM

It is not bear market again I think. I think it is safe to say that we are still in a bear market. As long as the market is down from its all time high then it is still down from its last recorded win.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

I think it will not take that long time and according to some predictions it will be recovered soon. Maybe by August or September.
Mayonerak

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

now just hodl your portfolio. even it went 10x loss. be patient.

i also bought pchain now 3x lost. but still keep
It's difficult to predict the cryptomarket as this is too volatile. Although this is good timing for me as I can buy at cheaper price and soon this will bounce back.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:55:32 AM

It seem to me that we have never left the bear behind since the beginning of this year! I think the bear is becoming more bearish and market is going to trade low for some time! Meanwhile, this is the time to consolidate and have a robust portfolio.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:59:50 AM

Yes, you are true the bear market is again but can't definitely when the scenario will change and the bull market will last for a long period of time like the last bull period in 2017. But, I think the year of 2018 whole will be mixed sluggish. While the investment for another new crypto will drive the market. But, can't say perfectly the price of the existing crypto.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

Yes i will do this as well because i know it is hard to get profit on this time of the month so i am holding it and wait for the bull or the pump of the market and wait so i can get a lot of profits in the mean time
experience in the preceding year high prices is indeed at the end of the year, the right step is to start buying right now when market prices are down. and hold a high-value coin such as BTC and ETH.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:32:13 AM

a "small bull market" doesn't even mean anything because there was never a bull market to be small or big. the only thing that existed was a tiny recovery after a long and big dump. think of it as a small breath that the market has to take before continuing down its path.
this "small bull market" that OP sees is also referred to commonly as a "dead cat bounce" and that is what happened here. dead cats being altcoins, bounced a little before continuing their deaths and decay.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

Now the market is shaking so well. Any negative news affects the redness of the market, and positive, something is missing, and those that appear - do not significantly affect the market. I hope that soon all the good news will supersede the negative news and everything will be fine....
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

This bearish market is very real and I think that November and December should be our hope. The only people that are going to makes money from this market are those that are ready to hold and not selling out of panic.  There is a lot of campaign going on and we are to be courageous in other to be able to make good profits from this market.
firestormaow

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

I will hold your account until I have profit. I never sell. If I have money at this time, I will buy
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:15:57 AM

Same with you I also still hold altcoin because btc bearish. I hope in the end of this year or soon the coin will be up & go to the moon again as happened in the last year  Grin
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

I will hold your account until I have profit. I never sell. If I have money at this time, I will buy
most of the time these bitcoiners hold their coins, the problem is the price is down, so if we sell the coin we have then we will lose. if we do have more money certainly will be many friends who bought coins to be saved back.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

I am 97% down since January, I don't have much of a bag left to hodl and if this bag completely dies then I will probably die as a crypto enthusiast with it. Without other means of survival, if I lose everything here I will have to leave the country with my Husband and look for some crappy cleaning job or something. I give myself another six months of hodling and trying to survive but if the bear market outlasts my living reserves then I can't do anything anymore in this sector. If the sharks and whales are so ruthless as to kick all the small fish out that have tried to spread the word about crypto to everyone and who advocate it to the world, then that's bad on them, that's all I have to say.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:43:16 AM

don't expect great, it's just a guide only and is not really going to happen. just hoping the market will recover quickly without having to wait for November. Maybe time will not be the same either what month or even next year. that is clear since many news as much denial last January gave a great effect until today.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

At the current market situation, except HOLD nothing can be good option. Market seems to move down some more time. So no activity would be highly recommended. Market will turn back, may be not today but some other day. If you want to earn through working hard, ICOs or bounty program would be a great option for investment.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

Well in my opinion that wasn't even a small bull market, there's no way bull market only increase the marketcap that small, it's just a normal market movement. I will be surprise if we will see a bull market this year after what happen to a lot of people's money. Last great bull run was driven by speculation and media hype and it will take a lot of time to recover after the crash.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: