Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: now bear market again. wait for november  (Read 1453 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:56:14 AM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

now just hodl your portfolio. even it went 10x loss. be patient.

i also bought pchain now 3x lost. but still keep

We've been bearish for a long time now. I think bull market should start anytime in August. You have to consider all the negative rep that crypto has been getting due to big players who decided to crash the market to fill their bucket.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

Indeed, the current in a bear market, most people began to panic, but I think this day will not last too long, because when there are rising sharply, so people will buy quickly.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:01:53 AM

Bear markets come and go which is the nature of this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market and is quite common. No one can accurately speculate as to when the next bull market will start. The market could start rallying like crazy tomorrow itself which goes to show how volatile this market truly is. I will be HODLING my coins and tokens for the long term period which is why I am not worried about the current bear market.

dhmi

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:05:59 AM

Not november but, the end of july. I expect an increase of 11k near the end of July according to my analysis. There is a mere shake, and it will not last long.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

1º Consider that cryptomarket will follow the same exact trend as last year, is........being a little ignorant.

2º Last year there was growth BECAUSE THERE WAS DEMAND. Nowadays, there is no demand, and quite the contrary, many countrys are looking after exchanges because there are a HUGE amount of false orders that would try to manipulate the market. This is being investigated at the moment.

I can  agree with this,there is simply no demand for ETH/BTC,atleast not enough for that rapid growth that we saw last year.There are no huge projects like EOS,most of the ICOs are struggling to raise funds,new people are not coming in crypto.I think this bear market will last for some time,but in the end market will be healthier,this is cleansing period.
zcooipo

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

Not november but, the end of july. I expect an increase of 11k near the end of July according to my analysis. There is a mere shake, and it will not last long.
I also hope that the market will recover by the end of July, but now there does not seem to be such a sign. Many people predict that the market will enter a bull market in June of this year. The truth is the opposite.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

As most of the price for the tokens dropping. I think it's the perfect time to hold or making an investment.
The this time for us to purchase for coins in order to the get many profit int the future.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

Currently, there was a huge bearish market drop in most of the crytocurrencies including bitcoin and it has been a long time that the market is on dip. Perhaps, people should make this bearish market as an opportunity in buying cryptocurrencies at a cheaper price value. In my views, due to the many emerging ICO's, many of the investors money had been invested and whereby subdivided to the new altcoins. Another factor could be due to some negative social media news affecting the growth of the crypto market. I am optimistic that after the huge decline, the bull market would somehow take effect in the last quarter of this year which everyone is expecting to happen and hoping it will.
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

I agree with your point on the situation of crypto presently but no one can really predict what will happen at anytime because the bull period might come today or even tomorrow but I hope the market won't wait till November before it recover. I'm still holding my crypto and will hold as long as the market recovers.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:57:32 AM

I also loss nearly 50% in Zebicoin but still hold it, i believe the price will be back to going up, bearish trend will never forever but its will be change to bullish trend, now we have to be extra patient wait for that moment.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:02:59 AM

Yes, same with last year. The market bullish around November till early December and it slowly bearish during the holiday season. Then pump up again by January. I am holding my coins now till the market recover.
Hoping history will really repeat itself coz if it dont then I think many will surely cry over big losses.As for me, I almost withdraw 60% of my entire altcoins investments ever since I heard a really bad news for Bitcoin when  over a 30 billion worth of bitcoin since december 2017.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

This year the market of crypto currency is experiencing a tough condition. There is a low price in the most of the crypto currency. Investors are in panic, especially the new investors. But I think that investors of bitcoin need not to worry. There is a little increase in the price of bitcoin and within December the price will be high.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

You are so right.

I also some coins which are giving me loss in these times, but I know that patient is the key. So, I am just waiting for the new bulls.

SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

looks like we actually are in it. im so tired to be honest. however, if we have those prices till november, i `ll be able to buy more coins at the lowest price. thats good

HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

Yes, we with you more and no options just wait. Of course, you can sell in the minus its coins, but I definitely will not do this

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

This is where it will test our patience of each person, most people will always do suggest on holding whatever happens. It will be hard to do especially, for the newbies or those who don't have experience in trading but it will be worth it if you do. Trust us and you will earn with your bitcoin, it is still low season right now but soon it will come back and no one will expect it when it happens. If you really believe in bitcoin you will stay and hope for the best and for the rest of us.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

This is where it will test our patience of each person, most people will always do suggest on holding whatever happens. It will be hard to do especially, for the newbies or those who don't have experience in trading but it will be worth it if you do. Trust us and you will earn with your bitcoin, it is still low season right now but soon it will come back and no one will expect it when it happens. If you really believe in bitcoin you will stay and hope for the best and for the rest of us.

Yes it will test our patience and it is hard to control for newbies. I think this is the best practice for newbies on how to handle when the market turns red. I am also thinking November or December the market will recover but not sure because of this year whatever I predicted all went wrong.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

Yes true, there is no reason to sell because if you sell you will only incurred losses while if you will continue to hold it will double or even triple the value when November and December comes. I believe it will  rise again before this year ends.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

Yes. For recent days a little bit drop of the market can be expected. As the other coins depend on the movements of the BTC all the alto coins are going down because the btc is going down. After another 2-3 month we will able to see an up trend again.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

what previous condition? I have seen many people trying to prevent the prices going certain direction based on the season, it didn't work though. So don't rely on anything like that

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: