Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:29:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: now bear market again. wait for november  (Read 1459 times)
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:54:50 PM

I am not sure that it will be in this November. It could be in 2020. Last bear market ended after two years after boom. It is not good for positive predictions.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

Given the current market conditions it is very difficult to predict when the bull market will come again, while the current protofolio that I hold has been reduced so that it requires to hold it longer until the price reaches the highest point again, such a moment is great for buyback if we have a lot of capital, because the bull market is likely to come in the near future.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Fugaga

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:11:23 PM

No one can boldly or be sure certain that cryptos market will pump in November/December. We can only predict and hope for good things to come, though the market always greenish by the end of the year but we are just hoping. The bear market can start anytime.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:12:00 PM

I think we still need wait to December Smiley Especially before Merry Christmas
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

Yes that's absolutely right, all we have to do now is wait and let the market stabilize again. meaning we have to do is hold altcoin. Hold is the only way to keep the altcoin price as high as it once was. Therefore, letting the market is one of the best paths, also most importantly do not do dumps that always drop the price of altcoin. Even if you want you better pump, of course this also makes altcoin prices will return to normal.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
lovewatchingfilm

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

We cannot be sure when the next bull market hits us. It could be July, August or even, yes, November. Right now we just have to hope BTC climbs out of 6k back to stable 7.5-8k and stay there. Doing that gives buyers some confidence.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

what do we wait for november? there is no guarantee that on november, the market will surely increases. there is no prediction like that.

pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

Yes, this year's encryption market is really not ideal. Already a bear market. The cryptocurrency has continued to decline so far. At this time, we should continue to maintain our cryptocurrency and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

now just hodl your portfolio. even it went 10x loss. be patient.

i also bought pchain now 3x lost. but still keep
Just be patient as this will come in a right time and bull run will be there once the market will have a good investors that may lead to a bullish trend and it needs money and good timing.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

jajajajajaja and when november comes and the situation is the same or worst, you´ll say wait till June !!!! ajajajjajajajajajajajajajajaja

OMG people are so optimistic that i think it's an illness

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
milada

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

We cannot know exactly when there will be a big Pump for the Bitcoin and the rest of crypto, this  market is so volatile.At the moment we can predict something but is not accurate.Anyway better wait ,without stress.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

We never know what happened with bull market in the future.What we are trying to do is to hold and wait until the market price goes profitable.
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

I do not understand about this what you mean the bear market is still not ending and will be delayed until next November, and if that's true what happens to people who hold altcoin and invest in a promising altcoin as they wait for altcoin and market prices back to stable than from that I know less about this

mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

Yes, I believe the encryption market will pick up in the coming months. This year's encryption market has caused me to lose a lot. But I still haven't sold them. I will continue to wait for the market to recover.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

yes you are right now it seems to be a good moment to buy as much as you can because prices are falling and for those stuck at an expensive price then all you can do is hold it.

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

And in November, what are we going to say? Wait for that December? and then even further until next summer?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

And in November, what are we going to say? Wait for that December? and then even further until next summer?

I can agree somehwat with you,people are prone to whishful thinking,it was obvious how everyone waited for June for bull run,but as we see,it never happened.Best it to simply relax,because all this happened before.It may take a year or two to come back to previous price,but it will happen.
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

We both same prediction. I think month of november, bull is starting run to the moon because 2016 bull month is november and last year too so i hope my prediction is right so don't give up and wait. I wish this year BTC hits its limit price again like $20,000.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

Yes, same with last year. The market bullish around November till early December and it slowly bearish during the holiday season. Then pump up again by January. I am holding my coins now till the market recover.

That's right, everything repeats, the events on the market are cyclical. All we have to do is follow the developments and wait for the moment.
flymnb

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

No prediction is in vain. No one knows for sure. People are waiting for November, and may be waiting for a bigger drop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: