Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:20:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: now bear market again. wait for november  (Read 1459 times)
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:36:52 PM

it seems that currently the price of bitcoin has not gone back down again and better if you want to buy bitcoin again then this is the most appropriate moment to buy as much bitcoin as you can after that you wait until the price recovered again.

I think Bitcoin now is the safest because you can still quickly trade it for altcoins if you see the beginning of a new bull market and alt season but i can't go much much lower and it can pump really quick. If someone would ask me what crypto to buy right now I would simply say Bitcoin as well yes, it doesn't matter if it's a bear market because Bitcoin has so much trading volume and demand around the world  Cheesy

I think we will see a short altseason by september and a bigger pump right before 2019 as well, we'll see !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

Last year, bitcoin experienced great growth in August, I think bear market will come in August.So this year we can hope to return. I am not a person who believes to lose x10. If you can then trade in an unfavorable situation from this crypto market. Make trades and earn more coins with your same money.
zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

What does cryptocurrency use to attract new people to invest? The structure of the past community model is now collapsing. Today, capital is used to manipulate prices. Once investors enter, most of them are losing money. This year's market is a deformed market.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

now just hodl your portfolio. even it went 10x loss. be patient.

i also bought pchain now 3x lost. but still keep

November this year or next year? Roll Eyes

Is there any basis for this other than last years market performance?

The market is quite unpredictable and basing this assumption solely on that is probably not a good indicator

sammy2394

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

We cannot know exactly when there will be a big Pump for the Bitcoin and the rest of crypto, this  market is so volatile.At the moment we can predict something but is not accurate.Anyway better wait ,without stress.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

now just hodl your portfolio. even it went 10x loss. be patient.

i also bought pchain now 3x lost. but still keep

You are quite right. Now is not the time to sell, however much the value of our portfolio has fallen. I think it's even a good opportunity to buy some promising coins at a lower price.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
siena23

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

Yes I also lost half of my assets. What I do is just be patient and wait until the end of this year. Now the price is down and I have to hold my assets, I do not want to lose much. Maybe September prices will rise.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

Yes, same with last year. The market bullish around November till early December and it slowly bearish during the holiday season. Then pump up again by January. I am holding my coins now till the market recover.
which I heard shortly at the end of June the bear market will end and this why wait for November what bear market will be in the extent again and how with still a crypto market which until now has not come back because the wait for bear market ended and why we have to wait until November to come

HELLO!!!
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

We cannot know exactly when there will be a big Pump for the Bitcoin and the rest of crypto, this  market is so volatile.At the moment we can predict something but is not accurate.Anyway better wait ,without stress.

I think we havent seen bottom yet.it will still go down a bit.Im thinking about getting all my eth and btc into tether,and then buy back when it goes down more.But gotta have guts to do that Tongue
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

I agree with you. Please be patient while waiting. Do not worry too much, the bears will not be hurt at all.
I also bought 3 coins: NEO, IOTA and XLM many times and will keep them until December of this year.
Patience is the key to every profit. lol
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:06:48 AM

I think we havent seen bottom yet.it will still go down a bit.Im thinking about getting all my eth and btc into tether,and then buy back when it goes down more.But gotta have guts to do that Tongue
I do different. Just buying while I'm falling. I hate to transfer funds to a lower rate. A couple of times, went bankrupt.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

I do different. Just buying while I'm falling. I hate to transfer funds to a lower rate. A couple of times, went bankrupt.

You know the golden rule:always invest what you are willing to loose.Its a dbngerous game to invest so much that you can even bankrupt,as unless your are professional trader,there are much higher chances that you will loose everything.

IMHO,better play it safe

loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

It is already a big bear market. The market price has dropped to the present and many people have lost a lot. But I will invest some cryptocurrency in this market, waiting for the market to pick up.
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:51:08 AM

yes you are right now it seems to be a good moment to buy as much as you can because prices are falling and for those stuck at an expensive price then all you can do is hold it.
sgi02

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

Prices in each market drops and then increase. There are no serious problems in the cryptocurrency market not to prices rise again, so i believe there will be a good rise again when it at best time, may be november.
Zebrodok

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:31:36 AM

The market is so volatile that it is very difficult to predict anything, but I hope that there will be good changes in November or by the end of the year.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

Yeah we are in a very bad situation of bear market at the moment and patience is required as we wait and hope for bull run, I believe something or good new will happen that will see us into bull run.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
romoleal

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

Most whales will direct BTC amongst October and December. In the wake of profiting with BTC, the whales will keep on pumping altcoin. It is trusted that this year whales will likewise do as such with the goal that the cost of the crypto market can increment

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

Very happy to see the positive community motions and predictions in this thread. Many persons left crypto in the beginning of 2018.  Another bull run will held sooner than November 2018. Just take a look at the experts predictions
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

You can't say for sure that november will be the month that the bear market ends. Fact remains that the bear market could even end before then or even continue long after november. There is no way that you can predict what will happen in a couple of months. Mostly the only thing that we can all do is to wait for the market to recover in its own tim.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: