Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: now bear market again. wait for november  (Read 1459 times)
stellaekun

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

It seem it the wise thing to do, hold or wait till the market wakes up again,it is expected to be towards the close of the year as it was last year or a bit earlier.no one can tell really
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

well for me i think these months it will rise up again or maybe it will rise up higher.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

I think a big rise in the crypto market will begin before November. I think the bull period will begin in August.
RyabovRavel86

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

I thought so. About the same year last year, bitkoyne was less than two thousand dollars, but when we entered in October / November, rapid growth began. I hope to see the same thing this year.
ximabe

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

I suspected as much. About that year a year ago, bitkoyne was under two thousand dollars, yet when we entered in October/November, quick development started. I want to see a similar thing this year.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

now just hodl your portfolio. even it went 10x loss. be patient.

i also bought pchain now 3x lost. but still keep
Bull market not always great things, and as investors you should not always hope bull market to happening. Market will obviously growing and in august more great things will happen. I believe the reasons why there is a bit money leave from the market cause the news about blackrock is wrong and they didnt have an intrest in cryptocurrency but still it cant deny that SEC do have some intrest to approve the ETF.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

I think that it is much better to wait for the next month or until the price is higher compared to the price when we bought the coins. Of course, it may be difficult. But, we cannot take the big risks to lose the money right now while we can make other option. Just wait for little more times to face this bear market.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

Maybe you are clutch calm, however I enjoy calm craving replacing the August. I treasure carry exchange desire cum in August. Last eld, bitcoin had enormous boost in August
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

It looks like everyone believes that the bull market is always in the end of the year.So people are filling their bags and waiting for the end of the year to make their dreams a reality.Well it could be true that the end part of every year will present a good market opportunity for the cryptocurrency market.Who knows the great predictions have not happened yet so let's wait and see maybe November to December will make the 20k prediction possible.
Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

It is possible that during 2018 the market will be red. But I am sure that either at the end of 2018 or in 2019, the market will show new price records. In any case, I choose hold.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

Now so many people think. Everyone is waiting for the end of the year, that all the currencies will go up and there will be a bull market. I'm afraid that this will not happen just because all this is waiting.

That's why everyone is waiting. Because similar already was in the past years. From growth to fall, from falling to growth. This is the law of the market. Yes, many people came in crypto now, accordingly, there were more questions and more panic. But the events unfold according to the old scenario. And sooner or later the market will recover. Some write that it will happen in August. But I still think that closer to the autumn.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

Bull market can come already by mid-August in case positive decision is taken by SEC upon bitcoin exchange traded funds (ETF).
BTC will drag along all other altcoins, so is you have already lost x3 of your profit there is nothing to do but to wait.
windytime

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

almost every day there is a topic where everyone thinks that the market has gone to some particular side, in fact, I have not yet met a successful analyst here)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER