Print  
Author Topic: Ripple  (Read 130 times)
Old God (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
⇾ Ripple
June 09, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

Hello guys, i seen many times the same question, it is all about ripple, should i buy or not etc

And i see many people don't understand what it is and what for, so i will try to talk about it, but, i don't force anyone to make a conclusion, the choice is up to you anyway.

lets begin, who is selling Ripple? Banks know that they kill bitcoin, but they are greedy to buy it, and they dont wanna pay the full price.
Will ripple reverse the wealth transfer? Yes, it is possible if their plan will work.
So, whats the plan? Create and motivate Xrp, then artificially manipulate with price by bidding up 1$, 2$ and 3$, and ppl trading their precious decentralized bitcoin/Eth for XRP coin that can be created at will.
So banks again win by holding most of bitcoins/eth and the masses are holding most of xrp.

The ripple token literally has zero utility for the banks. They are experimenting with the technology, but they don't need to use the XRP token.

So my question for people who already knew this, why are you buying the token exactly?
Are you assuming the banks will start using the XRP token in the future?

If your argument is that they will have no choice to use it because of the "network effect", please provide sources for who is actually using XRP right now to back up that Network Effect assumption.

The fact is, mere speculation (exchange volume) does not count as usage, as utility. It doesn't.

So I really want to know, who is actually using XRP and building on top of it, real world apps and smart contracts?

If the answer is "zero", then I don't see the logic behind believing or having faith that the banks will switch to using it.

write your suggestions below if u agreed or not.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

According to me Ripple is risky Altcoin to invest in Cryptocurrency market, even am also invested need to wait for very long term to get minimal profit.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Even though Ripple is centralized and bank friendly, calling it a tool to fail cryptos is merely a conspiracy theory. Nobody is going to give up all their core cryptos to buy Ripple. Also in a way Ripple can increase the crypto adoption. Since people traditionally trust banks more than cryptos, Ripple helps them get the best of both worlds. These people can buy Ripple and then enter the crypto world. Afterwards they can slowly buy BTC and other coins.
Yes, although it is true that XRP token is merely used for trading as of now, but that doesn't mean it will not be used for anything else in future. Better wait than just make negative assumptions.

justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

Most people know nothing about the utility of token they trade and I think by now most tokens are traded at the price which is not related to their utility. For long term investors that matters.

Old God (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

Even though Ripple is centralized and bank friendly, calling it a tool to fail cryptos is merely a conspiracy theory. Nobody is going to give up all their core cryptos to buy Ripple. Also in a way Ripple can increase the crypto adoption. Since people traditionally trust banks more than cryptos, Ripple helps them get the best of both worlds. These people can buy Ripple and then enter the crypto world. Afterwards they can slowly buy BTC and other coins.
Yes, although it is true that XRP token is merely used for trading as of now, but that doesn't mean it will not be used for anything else in future. Better wait than just make negative assumptions.

i dont believe in any conspiracy theory, but in matter of fact if you go site, you can check the leaders who are behind it, the investors, if you will investigate deeply, you will understand who are those people and for what they work, all info are on the table.
jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

The popularity of Ripple is increasing as well as its investors. I see it as a good move. This is making the competition stronger than before. I hope in future it would be able to beat the most popular crypto coins in the market.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

Hello guys, i seen many times the same question, it is all about ripple, should i buy or not etc

And i see many people don't understand what it is and what for, so i will try to talk about it, but, i don't force anyone to make a conclusion, the choice is up to you anyway.

lets begin, who is selling Ripple? Banks know that they kill bitcoin, but they are greedy to buy it, and they dont wanna pay the full price.
Will ripple reverse the wealth transfer? Yes, it is possible if their plan will work.
So, whats the plan? Create and motivate Xrp, then artificially manipulate with price by bidding up 1$, 2$ and 3$, and ppl trading their precious decentralized bitcoin/Eth for XRP coin that can be created at will.
So banks again win by holding most of bitcoins/eth and the masses are holding most of xrp.

The ripple token literally has zero utility for the banks. They are experimenting with the technology, but they don't need to use the XRP token.

So my question for people who already knew this, why are you buying the token exactly?
Are you assuming the banks will start using the XRP token in the future?

If your argument is that they will have no choice to use it because of the "network effect", please provide sources for who is actually using XRP right now to back up that Network Effect assumption.

The fact is, mere speculation (exchange volume) does not count as usage, as utility. It doesn't.

So I really want to know, who is actually using XRP and building on top of it, real world apps and smart contracts?

If the answer is "zero", then I don't see the logic behind believing or having faith that the banks will switch to using it.

write your suggestions below if u agreed or not.
I think ripple is the good coin for investment for the long term. Coax it has a good investor and the team member. is increasing the price in these past few weeks is day by day.I believe its price will be pump& dump in the future.
cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

Ripple is a very good alt, although prices are not so huge but soon you will see that ripple is worth to invest. Recently google and amazon join the partnership with ripple. So price may exploit any time.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

Indeed, XRP is not having any utility function here. There is no way we should be trusting on the XRP coin for our profits for the long terms.

But we can always make fortune out of it with short term trades. These trades are all dependent upon the swing nature of the XRP where it goes up and down by at least 20 -30 cents on weekly basis. Now just imagine, if you even keep track of these ups and down and try to swing trade then you can make good money out of the XRP.

There is no question that it is shit coin but its upto you how to make profits out of it.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:32:43 AM

As far as i know Ripple is not a good project for investment. Because it is risky for the investors. This coins price fluctuation range also very high. This is not a good character for a good coin.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:37:53 AM

Most people know nothing about the utility of token they trade and I think by now most tokens are traded at the price which is not related to their utility. For long term investors that matters.
Greedy traders I think do this thing without understanding the value of every coin because they only focus on the price movements of that specific coin and not on its fundamental. Ripple is a large coin but I don't like investing here because I know the price movements of this coin, fundamentally ripple is good but your decision is still matter at the end of the day.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:43:02 AM

Ripple has no usefulness from its long retention, but at the same time demand for it continues to grow. It is clear that this coin is most likely popular because of its price movement, but in fact it is fundamentally nothing that will give us profit, because the coin controlled by the banks will remain on a short leash.

BoyWilliam

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:44:34 AM

Ripple I think for now is not too good to make investment, but we do not know also for future developments because it is difficult to predict so far ripple is altcoint type that is still new and the development is quite good, but for the investment looks like as good as ethereum or neo
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:49:02 AM

Hello all! Cheesy I have to warn that I am not an expert and don't give any investment advises but on my personal opinion its a quite good alt coin with good future but have some specific things ( banking etc).I mean there is some nuances!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:06:58 AM

All I know about altcoin Ripple is that Ripple coins are not very good if invested because these coins have a high risk, but we can not predict the future of Ripple, whether it will be a good coin or not in the future.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

Ripple is a new coin in the market and doing well. But it is your decision what will you buy. But analyze the coin before investing. If I were in your place then I would like to invest in the bitcoin as it is the best and most reliable coin in the market. So make conscious and good decision.
Old God (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

Greedy traders I think do this thing without understanding the value of every coin because they only focus on the price movements of that specific coin and not on its fundamental. Ripple is a large coin but I don't like investing here because I know the price movements of this coin, fundamentally ripple is good but your decision is still matter at the end of the day.

Yes, exactly, if are thinking only about daily profit you should not care about other things, if you came into blockchain and wanna change the world with this technology you will pay attention for it, you cant earn all money on the earth, so i choose the ONLY decentralized coins!
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

XRP is really getting endangered now a days as more and more people realise that XRP is literal joke of the crypto currencies and what it can do is just pump and dump itself for the sake of swing trades. This coin will never have huge prices or will never grow beyond 2-3 bucks I guess (that is also a lot) and may not work in that way. XRP is getting attention from the real world surely but its not worth it in the crypto currency world as they are still regulating the prices by themselves. Investors will drop suddenly if they dont get anything from the XRP soon enough. This is the way it works here.
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:36:21 PM

I found this https://captainaltcoin.com/ripple-might-be-the-most-fud-resistant-coin-in-the-market/ positive article about it, but i dont believe in it too, i choose other good and strong coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: