Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting up a Internet Service Provider Funding Request  (Read 962 times)
david2014 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:34:38 AM

I know im a noob on this community but here I like to share a company start up funding request Once we have hit the milestone will be bring the company to life. The company will sell hybrid cloud servers (Basically 2 or 4 vps on each node depending on the specs) This will bring so much power and stability in the clients hybrid cloud servers. Please Note this is not a loan request but a funding request with rewards when the company is alive

MILESTONE: 20.0 (2 Months Left) and (3 Months Left till the website is live) Will update this daily

Features it will have:
* Tier 1 Unlimited Bandwidth
* SSD Hard Drives
* Powerful Specs for a cheap price
* 99.99% Uptime SLA
* IPV4 and IPV6 Support
* Our own Custom built servers running on our own network infrastructure
* We will only be using Bitcoins as currency
* Easy to use vps control panel to manage your server
* And So much more Wink

Why we need donations:
* Buy collocation server storage cabinets
* Bid For IP addresses
* Buy hardware for servers
* Software Licenses such as cPanel, Directadmin and Plesk
* Offsite backup storage for server images

Rewards: (If you choose to donate please send me a forum message of your wallet ID so I can place you on the Founders list other you will NOT be able to claim your reward once the company is live)

For people who donate under 0.1 will get a 256mb ram trial for a week
For people who donate 0.1 will get 25% discount for life
For people who donate 0.5 will get 50% discount for life
For people who donate 1.0 will get a low spec vps for life
For people who donate 2.0 will get a high spec vps for life and become a mod on the community forums
For people who donate 3.0 will get a reseller account to resell our services
For people who donate 5.0 will become a shareholder and become a admin on the community forums

All donators will have Founder as their group name and will be on a dedicated founders page when we have the project is live. If you have any questions please reply to this post. Thank you for reading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yelloyello

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:49:59 AM

Mostly when you startup with a hosting company, you rent a full cabinet in a colocation center. 99% of the colocation centers do not allow own racks/cabinets. When you visit a datacenter, you see why.
With a rack you can order at the same time a full IP range (255 numbers and a gateway), bandwith and current. Most of the colocation centers give also DNS service. Do not forget to ask the colocation for access to mark reversed DNS for your IP numbers, otherwise you get problems with mail.

So install a server and you are up and running. VPS control panels are most free of low of charche. SolusVM or KVM are the best, KVM works also fine with Windows servers.

Mostly when you offer a server to a client, you let the client pay for Directadmin. When you buy in bulk, there are better prices, just contact DA. That is in my opinion the best offer. (lifetime license for a small price)

So in 1 day you could be up and running. Rent a rack, install a server, buy a switch and register a domain, and start finding customers.
Starting is not that difficult. Keep running stable for many years and growing, that is the trick Tongue
david2014 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:59:40 AM

Yup. Im going for KVM nodes, Heard they are better than OpenVZ. I will be visiting a collocation datacentre when the time comes. Only need funding to get it all setup and running. Also building white labled servers are the way to go these days. I have so many ideas. Full use of Bitcoins Smiley
gambitx

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:15:22 AM

i give u 3BTC so that i become the reseller and do all the work, lmao fuck that. Investor gives u money and You do the fucking work.

How about u sell shares instead, then i'd be interested, ur incentives are crap.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:18:19 AM

i'm out

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:20:09 AM

i give u 3BTC so that i become the reseller and do all the work, lmao fuck that. Investor gives u money and You do the fucking work.

How about u sell shares instead, then i'd be interested, ur incentives are crap.

Pretty much that.

Crowdfunding works when you have some really new innovative product and people want to support development of it in exchange for a combination of recognition and early access to the product.  

You want to start a VPS hosting company. That is not new or innovative. Maybe it's a good business idea, maybe not.  But if you want to get people to fund it you better offer either debt or equity, and then make the business case why that is a good investment.  Crowdfunding is not going to work here.

el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:08:19 PM

Yup. Im going for KVM nodes, Heard they are better than OpenVZ. I will be visiting a collocation datacentre when the time comes. Only need funding to get it all setup and running. Also building white labled servers are the way to go these days. I have so many ideas. Full use of Bitcoins Smiley

Not better. Different.
You don't need only funding apparently.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: