Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC system at some program!  (Read 443 times)
Dergansion (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

what is the function of kyc system .. will there be any problems or risks that we have after we send kyc on a program?
- is there any possibility of misuse of our data on certain things..or what about the action of prohibiting the law on our data?
-do we have to be more careful in following a program that requires a kyc system?

whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

what is the function of kyc system .. will there be any problems or risks that we have after we send kyc on a program?
- is there any possibility of misuse of our data on certain things..or what about the action of prohibiting the law on our data?
-do we have to be more careful in following a program that requires a kyc system?
There is always risk, you are providing them your personal information which can be abused or sold to a third party.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Dergansion (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

There is always risk, you are providing them your personal information which can be abused or sold to a third party.

if so .. what about the bounty program that we follow .. but at the end of the program they use the kyc system in the distribution of coins result from bounty program. do we just leave it or how do you think

keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

To be honest, I also disagree with projects that use KYC. because I am afraid of personal data in the wrong use, but beyond that, there must be a positive side. as there are restrictions from certain countries to participate in the project, and with KYC all can be in the know by project manager.
Dergansion (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

To be honest, I also disagree with projects that use KYC. because I am afraid of personal data in the wrong use, but beyond that, there must be a positive side. as there are restrictions from certain countries to participate in the project, and with KYC all can be in the know by project manager.
maybe in our minds do not agree. but if we have already joined the program .. and to get the coin results of the program requires kyc.secara not we will think twice .. whether we we will do kyc or we give up not get coins result of bounty program.
often kyc system in infokan after the end of the program at the time will be the distribution of coins

alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

if so .. what about the bounty program that we follow .. but at the end of the program they use the kyc system in the distribution of coins result from bounty program. do we just leave it or how do you think
Sorry, if this happens to me then I will follow the rules of the bounty program. if at the end of the bounty project in give the requirement to get the token must KYC then I will do it. My intentions are good, and I will always think positively. and there will be no use of our personal data!
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

maybe in our minds do not agree. but if we have already joined the program .. and to get the coin results of the program requires kyc.secara not we will think twice .. whether we we will do kyc or we give up not get coins result of bounty program.
often kyc system in infokan after the end of the program at the time will be the distribution of coins
If that's the rule and that's what I want, I'll do it, for the sake of getting the prize. useless work, just because of KYC we continue to surrender. And true said the person above, we must think positive only.
Tiklohor

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

in recent taim, increasingly require KYC ICO - without it you won't get the reward. and Yes your data can be used by scammers.

muncuss

Activity: 667
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

Next time you must be more selective when joining bounty. if that is a project from big company which seem trusted then i don't mind to give my data.
i think the projects which use kyc at the end, they don't respect the participants. At least they give information about kyc since beginning

fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

Im also against with KYC because your personal info can be gain and misused by other people with a negative intention in our info. This is the problem of bounty hunters and even investors that wants to join ICO's because their personal information might hold on to the wrong hands or bad guys.
Anandhi

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

The document we have to make the kyc may differ and it for some people can cause a little problem. The document that may cause the issue is the document to proof our address. I have a problem with it and now I will avoid kyc.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

When I start involving in cryptocurrency there is no such thing like KYC is needed because of it's decentralization and that is one thing I love in crypto for staying as anonymous as I like but because of the new regulations from SEC some ICO should be under the AML & KYC system. I am also afraid of misuse of our personal information but I don't mind sharing it if I know that the ICO or company involve is legit.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:09:45 PM

I assume that there may be unfair actions on the part of the projects in which we send our documents to confirm our identity. What is to prevent these organizations disseminate our data in any darknet!?
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

in providing data in KYC must be a lot of risk and it is a provision that we have if we do not give our data after bounty finished we just wasted time because if we do not give our data surely they will not give reward to us, and that surely all there is risk we just left thinking okay hopefully there will be no problem after giving our data.
mrox2011

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

There is a risk in submitting your details for KYC, but nowadays most of ICO required Kyc. so you can't avoid them.
you need to participate to make some profit, Most valuable tokens always required your identity to participate their token on ICO.
SO without taking risking you can't make good profit!
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:14:22 PM

These days, every tom, dick, and harry requests for KYC. Even scam projects who abandon the development of their projects require personal documents. In the end, the concept of decentralization with the crypto space stands for is eroded, as transactions can't be anonymous anymore. Again, personal documents in the wrong hands can lead to identity theft which is why a lot of people frown at KYC/AML.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

A good point, but it's hard to tell if our documents will be used illegally or not, but it turns out that it's ok because they are committed to the laws
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

Always give your information only when very necessary, there are Airdrops now demanding KYCs I scenarios where they aren't even necessary, your information can be used to do things that you don't approve. Of placing you in a very awkward situation, if it not necessary, keep your information away from the internet
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

Next time you must be more selective when joining bounty. if that is a project from big company which seem trusted then i don't mind to give my data.
i think the projects which use kyc at the end, they don't respect the participants. At least they give information about kyc since beginning
I agree with you. We must be careful in every step including for the purposes of KYC and sending personal identities. Selective in selecting projects needs to be done, sending an ID for KYC at the end of the campaign becomes a risk. If the project is genuine and trustworthy, just follow the rules, but if the project is not clear we just ignore it.
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

There is two reason, why i never fill the KYC. First because I think they can abuse my personal information. And second because I'm too lazy too fill it  Grin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: