Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bountyplatform  (Read 326 times)
dpa85 (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

I would like to hear all the pros and cons of bountyplatform.io. I myself use this platform almost from the very beginning of its work. One drawback is that there are not enough exclusive companies. Payments were for two companies, and this was done in the allotted time. Even if there are any inaccuracies, you can always solve them with platform managers. Of those platforms that I met, this is the best. If this is not true, please advise the top 1 Grin
wvizmanos

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

I have just recently found this platform and I like it better than bountyhive in terms of visibility of your stakes. You are right about the drawbacks though, there are not many companies available to choose from.
dpa85 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

I have just recently found this platform and I like it better than bountyhive in terms of visibility of your stakes. You are right about the drawbacks though, there are not many companies available to choose from.
bountyhive platform for thousands of bots, in comparison is not appropriate even)
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

It was the first bounty platform I registered on, and after half a year it is still the best for me. Though now I don't participate in twitter and facebook campaigns anymore (but it was a pleasure as everything is automatic, no reports, but spreadsheets are always available, unlike bountyhive or bounty0x), now I use it to check best forum campaigns and to participate in their content campaigns as well.

oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:19:08 PM

I use a long paid platform with a lot of projects! The cost is only $ 70 per month! I have never regretted it! If you are interested in writing in private chat!

[
Investforlife

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

In such platforms, more minuses than pluses. The most important disadvantages are 1. Very weak ICO quite a lot of scum (especially on bounty live) 2. A large number of participants and bots. For himself, only left the bounty on bitcointalk
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

I agree with you, bountyplatform is very good. Although when compared with bountyhive or bounty0x. In bountyplatform is very transparent because they show the spreadsheet.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:31:30 PM

I think it is good for bounty hunters that more and more bounty platforms are launching and that too with advanced features, auto stake addition makes this platform to standout from the rest, it will bring more transparency to campaigns.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dpa85 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

In such platforms, more minuses than pluses. The most important disadvantages are 1. Very weak ICO quite a lot of scum (especially on bounty live) 2. A large number of participants and bots. For himself, only left the bounty on bitcointalk
here I can argue, on this platform is a war with bots. And this is not in words, it is evident in practice
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

I run bountyplatform, it is a very good platform for hunters because they have very good ICO'S and the possibility to view stakes is also a plus compared to other platforms. I recommend this
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

I would like to hear all the pros and cons of bountyplatform.io. I myself use this platform almost from the very beginning of its work. One drawback is that there are not enough exclusive companies. Payments were for two companies, and this was done in the allotted time. Even if there are any inaccuracies, you can always solve them with platform managers. Of those platforms that I met, this is the best. If this is not true, please advise the top 1 Grin
I don't know but I still prefer visibility of spreadsheet and official thread so everyone even from the outside can see it, it's more transparent this way than bountyhive and this one, and ico prefer this way it adds credibility to their project that they are transparent and visible and people can post their issue and report.
irina72

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

I heard about the platform, but unfortunately did not participate in bounty companies. Reviews about the platform from my friends are good.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

I can say that you have to patients. I think this is a good platform.
This is also a new platform, so I think its normal if not much still project there.

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

I never participated in bountyplatform, so I do not really know what the advantages of bountyplatform, I used to try to join bountyplatform but I have trouble in matching my bitcointalk account, then I give up to join.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

The platform is convenient for finding new bounties. You can choose different criteria, managers, terms.

Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

Every place or platform will have pros and cons so all we choose because we like the pros and not really care with the cons.
However i dont like to use bounty in any platform i prefer to join bounty in single manager because its more fair. The spreadsheet is open and we know our improvement in stake or anything.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

It was the first bounty platform I registered on, and after half a year it is still the best for me. Though now I don't participate in twitter and facebook campaigns anymore (but it was a pleasure as everything is automatic, no reports, but spreadsheets are always available, unlike bountyhive or bounty0x), now I use it to check best forum campaigns and to participate in their content campaigns as well.
The idea of having the spreadsheet available, which is automated every 12 hours, is unbeatable. Like someone said, I really do not want to know how that is done, from social media to signature to the other types of campaign, but that is a solid platform and one I would not even imagine giving my 100% to.

I like how the team has been able to inculcate everything that would make them stand out which a lot of the other ones you have mentioned could not and that makes the platform a solid one for me.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:47:09 AM

So far, I have only seen pros and no cons at all. This is one platform that comes with 100% smooth operation when it comes to transparency, quick update on your stakes and quick payment, which is something a lot of platforms have not been able to beat at all so far. I do not know how they have done this, but the guys behind this platform are good to the core. The only minus may just be the number of projects as I wish there could be more, but for the little ones they have been running, they are quite some number of solid projects.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pleaderzazure

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

I have joined to bounty platform and I think is great and easily me to join a bounty campaign especially exclusive campaign and I think is great with responsive a team and transparency spreadsheet.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

I’ve been participating this bountyplatform also after my participation to IOST since May and so far this platform campaign is cool and best for me. They are updated on everyday task update but I don’t know if they are all really paying on time also.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: