Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: G7 summit no Putin but junker and tusk the unelected allowed .  (Read 115 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

How come Junker and Tusk are at the BUMS meeting ?.
They are both unelected bums and brought islamic terror to our shores in many more numbers to keep us busy while they spend our monies NOT their monies but OURS ..

So how come MR PUTIN not allowed ?..
You have Junker the scumbag bum and Tusk the bum lick lapdog who never got elected into leading Europe
to do anything SO how come those types can go to a FREELOADERS CLUB FOR BUMS  when you had
MR PUTIN another FREELOADING BUM Undecided..Mr Putin should of been made welcome after all is is one of your types A FREELOADING BUM< A thief who as robbed the Russian peoples of many billions ..

BUT at least Putin talks more sense than Justin trudeau<< That guy is a complete WANK  Cheesy..
He will destroy Canada ..

Anyone can bring in 1 million islamic nutter and 100 thousand do good  Roll Eyes
BUT what about the rest?  YES they cause terror NOTHING BETTER TO DO  Roll Eyes ..
BUT lets all celebrate the 100 thousand good ones doing well forget the other 900 thousand who will not be doing well so i imagine 20 thousand want to kill your asses ..
Well you promised them a better life but they never got one only the 100 thousand did so next thing you know TERROR boredom TERROR ..I got no money I am bored with life i will take a few out with me.. Roll Eyes

Well it was you infidels who said i could have a better life ..

Muslim rape slavery comes to Canada - Mad Mimi
https://madmimi.com/s/38da27
Click here to watch: Muslim rape slavery comes to Canada. A 33-year-old Muslim migrant to Canada, Walid Mustafa Chalhoub, has been convicted of 24 .

Justin Trudeau and many other nations have basically opened up a free night club with no security and with no restriction on the amount of people that can walk in the night club< MAJOR TROUBLE <<FACT..

OH and Justin Trudeau owns the BAR Wink..he cares for the monies ONLY..
Not the people having safe fun      but just the monies ..

GREEDY BUMS ..Ask them all to show their BANK ACCOUNTS and ask them to provide information how they come to have that much..WILL THEY SHOW THEM?..SCUMBAG BUMS..

And Justin Trudeau..
Justin Trudeau and Senator Patrick Brazeau face off in 2012 boxing ...
Video for justin trudeau boxing match▶ 0:45
https://www.theguardian.com/.../justin-trudeau-and-senator-patrick-b...
28 Jul 2017
The 2012 charity boxing match marked a pivotal moment in Trudeau’s political career, but his account of the .

PATHETIC  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..  GET OUT YOU BUMS ..You talk shit..

ETHenthusiast

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

How come Junker and Tusk are at the BUMS meeting ?.
They are both unelected bums and brought islamic terror to our shores in many more numbers to keep us busy while they spend our monies NOT their monies but OURS ..

So how come MR PUTIN not allowed ?..
You have Junker the scumbag bum and Tusk the bum lick lapdog who never got elected into leading Europe
to do anything SO how come those types can go to a FREELOADERS CLUB FOR BUMS  when you had
MR PUTIN another FREELOADING BUM Undecided..Mr Putin should of been made welcome after all is is one of your types A FREELOADING BUM< A thief who as robbed the Russian peoples of many billions ..

BUT at least Putin talks more sense than Justin trudeau<< That guy is a complete WANK  Cheesy..
He will destroy Canada ..

Anyone can bring in 1 million islamic nutter and 100 thousand do good  Roll Eyes
BUT what about the rest?  YES they cause terror NOTHING BETTER TO DO  Roll Eyes ..
BUT lets all celebrate the 100 thousand good ones doing well forget the other 900 thousand who will not be doing well so i imagine 20 thousand want to kill your asses ..
Well you promised them a better life but they never got one only the 100 thousand did so next thing you know TERROR boredom TERROR ..I got no money I am bored with life i will take a few out with me.. Roll Eyes

Well it was you infidels who said i could have a better life ..

Muslim rape slavery comes to Canada - Mad Mimi
https://madmimi.com/s/38da27
Click here to watch: Muslim rape slavery comes to Canada. A 33-year-old Muslim migrant to Canada, Walid Mustafa Chalhoub, has been convicted of 24 .

Justin Trudeau and many other nations have basically opened up a free night club with no security and with no restriction on the amount of people that can walk in the night club< MAJOR TROUBLE <<FACT..

OH and Justin Trudeau owns the BAR Wink..he cares for the monies ONLY..
Not the people having safe fun      but just the monies ..

GREEDY BUMS ..Ask them all to show their BANK ACCOUNTS and ask them to provide information how they come to have that much..WILL THEY SHOW THEM?..SCUMBAG BUMS..

And Justin Trudeau..
Justin Trudeau and Senator Patrick Brazeau face off in 2012 boxing ...
Video for justin trudeau boxing match▶ 0:45
https://www.theguardian.com/.../justin-trudeau-and-senator-patrick-b...
28 Jul 2017
The 2012 charity boxing match marked a pivotal moment in Trudeau’s political career, but his account of the .

PATHETIC  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..  GET OUT YOU BUMS ..You talk shit..

WHen i read shYt like this i'm wondering: is this a sponsored post?!  Grin Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: