Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The project INNBC  (Read 106 times)
Kiefner (OP)

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

Hi. I would like to ask the members of this forum. Do you think the INNBC project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385669 a really good project? Now many have heard that it was possible to cure a person from cancer, which was at the last stage and this is very good news. Do you think it makes sense to invest in such a project? First ICO launched by a biotech company with a project related to AIDS research.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
simapple

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

A questionable project, I wouldn't invest in it. In bounty can try to participate and see what was on the project, we then accomplish your goal))
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:15:42 PM

I like the idea of this project because of they have a good intentions but I think after they complete the ICO and manage to release their coin in the market then it is a very long term hold.

Kiefner (OP)

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

Thanks guys for the advice, I understand. I think then I will participate just in the bounty of the company, and it is not worth investing. But I think these projects are really needed because they can really help millions of people.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

It seems to be a good project but cannot tell anything before it is completed and will have to see how they are dealing with it afterwards. But the concept and intention are very noble.
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

Actually I think that the project is good as the idea of the project idea really appealing. But I think we will be able to comment on it after the ICO. That is the main thing. If they are able to have good responses as well as able to manage their coin then it will provide a long term benefit.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

Hi. I would like to ask the members of this forum. Do you think the INNBC project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385669 a really good project? Now many have heard that it was possible to cure a person from cancer, which was at the last stage and this is very good news. Do you think it makes sense to invest in such a project? First ICO launched by a biotech company with a project related to AIDS research.
Their ideas and plans look wise but I didn't find Twitter, Linkedin, etc. from their team information
I check the official twitter of the project and it seems they never attended or promoted their project on the Blockchain event.

Honestly, I doubt about the team information, maybe the team should dare to give complete information about themselves to prove that they are real and not anonymous
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: