Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: escrow coin and escodex is a scam there are not the real escrow service
escodex scam exchange 2018 - 1 (100%)
escrow coin and escodex is a scam there are not the real escrow service - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: escodex exchange scam to much people now i get scam to warning to everybody  (Read 125 times)
Ocho8 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

It seems Escodex is removing funds from users wallets, you can view your removed coins in your coins explorer and they are sending them to an address that uses the coins for pos while saying to us all wallets broke , deposits and withdraws delayed, same type of scam as Stocks.exchange did with Masternodes.

PROOF

Upon Toro going live at this exchange i sent coins to my wallet, my wallet address of working wallet on exchange is the same address i will point out !
The wallet was broken and my coins never appeared in exchange wallet, i checked explorer within the hour and my coins was in my exchange address but not showing on exchange.
Next day wallet worked and my coins had been transfered, Escodex team states we will get a refund but havent replied to why have my coins been removed from my address without my permission.

My coins have been transfered, 5045 went to this address http://explorer.torocoin.net:3001/address/TjDM1eG1q3FD7pjM6pc9HaSFKPeeJZMJoe from my exchange wallet, in thew last hour my other coins on exchange have allso been removed to this wallet and i have spoken via pm in discord to users who allso see the same in their explorers, wtf they just removed my coins again !!!!!!

This is my exchange address, notice 2x coins transfer out of my wallet to  http://explorer.torocoin.net:3001/address/TjDM1eG1q3FD7pjM6pc9HaSFKPeeJZMJoe and then notice the rewards its getting

PROOF Escodex is a scam
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: