Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💚💚Know the most helpful self volunteer list for this forum 💚💚  (Read 291 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:48:51 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 10:22:08 AM by Coolcryptovator
Merited by Welsh (1)

Last update - 15/06/2018

Since I have joined this forum, I have seen some self volunteer. Those are working hard to explain to forum member's. Specially for new members.
It's important for us to know who they are and we must appreciate them. I post this topic to know them. So every one can follow them to help forum. Just it's my little try to bring them front of all. May be there is many more helpful persone that I don't know. If anybody know, you can reply to add here.
 Those I found list is below, I will update more once I found more.

1) Profile link : Jet Cash
Specially help to understand new merit system, even he have build a website/ blog about merit system. Blog link here

2) Profile link: bill gator
Specially hard work for spam free forum, even he post a topic for post review

I believe above both user must deserve more merit for their hard work. Both are Hero member's. They have spend many time for this forum.

3) Profile link : LoyceV

Specially hard work for build a script for check full merit history. He have also make a thread about it. Link is here.

4) Profile link : TMAN
Keep role for motivate spam free forum.

5) Profile link : DdmrDdmr - (Recommended by  NadiaHel )
He has made many significant topics about statistics in the forum, and also, he has help to understand how the forum works with graphics design.Thread link is here.

6) Profile link: sncc - (Recommended by NadiaHel )
He has analyzed the global structure of merit networks with nice graphics art. Thread link here.

7) Profile link: Lutpin - Recommended by Welsh
Specially hard work against of spammer.

8 ) Profile link: pugman - Recommended by Welsh
Help to learn about crypto and forum.

I will update topic once I found more.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:04:52 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 06:43:57 PM by NadiaHel

<..>

EDITED
I would ad DdmrDdmr (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1582324), for he has made many significant topics about statistics in the forum, and also, he has help to understand how the forum works, both here in the English section and also on the Spanish Board.
Also, Sncc (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1560793), for the same reason.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:41:29 PM

<..>

Please post with profile link and what is special I will edit my topic . Thanks.

I would ad DdmrDdmr, for he has made many significant topics about statistics in the forum, and also, he has help to understand how the forum works, both here in the English section and also on the Spanish Board.
Also, Sncc, for the same reason.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
NadiaHel

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

<..>

Please post with profile link and what is special I will edit my topic . Thanks.

I would ad DdmrDdmr, for he has made many significant topics about statistics in the forum, and also, he has help to understand how the forum works, both here in the English section and also on the Spanish Board.
Also, Sncc, for the same reason.
Done, thanks
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:30:38 PM
Merited by theyoungmillionaire (1)

There are too many helpful threads that can be found here by just visiting every boards and I think it's not too necessary to compile them all. It is still much better for Newbies to visit every boards just to find helpful threads so that they can be also familiar with every section of this forum. I'm pretty sure that your main purpose of creating this thread is to help new members right? Old Members won't need a compilation of these threads for sure as they already knew all about this that's why letting them (Newbies) to wander around is much better.

But still, it's a good idea, it's better to create a thread like this than those non-sense threads that other members repeatedly creating. Keep it up Smiley

404 Not Found
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:47:02 PM

There are too many helpful threads that can be found here by just visiting every boards and I think it's not too necessary to compile them all. It is still much better for Newbies to visit every boards just to find helpful threads so that they can be also familiar with every section of this forum. I'm pretty sure that your main purpose of creating this thread is to help new members right? Old Members won't need a compilation of these threads for sure as they already knew all about this that's why letting them (Newbies) to wander around is much better.

But still, it's a good idea, it's better to create a thread like this than those non-sense threads that other members repeatedly creating. Keep it up Smiley

Absolutely this thread I post for new member's. So that they also know them. On the other hand many old members may be don't know them. Even we all know them , we must appreciate them for their hard work. It's my little try to bring them front of all.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

Absolutely this thread I post for new member's.

Then you should MOVE this thread (control at lower left) to the Beginners and Help section.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

Absolutely this thread I post for new member's.

Then you should MOVE this thread (control at lower left) to the Beginners and Help section.
Moved by moderator.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

I might be wrong but isn't everything here on a voluntary basis oO? There are certainly members who go the extra mile but what's the purpose here? It's not as if those members have some kind of "service" that can be used. If (new) members have a question that they'd love to have an answer to, they can ask and if someone is able to help most here certainly will. That's the whole purpose of this forum, to spread knowledge, isn't it?
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

We are all volunteers of bitcointalk forum, commenting on somebody post requires knowledge and experience which is given out. The list of people contributing to make this forum is great is endless if you want to compile a register for it.

NadiaHel

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

Absolutely this thread I post for new member's. So that they also know them. On the other hand many old members may be don't know them. Even we all know them , we must appreciate them for their hard work. It's my little try to bring them front of all.

I like the idea, and, also, I think it can be truly useful for newbies, for they can see them as an example.
For instance, the two ones I proposed earned all those merits in no time, because their activity is awesome. Maybe they can serve as an example for all those newbs that believe they have no chance of earning merits.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

I mean you might as well go ahead, and list all the staff members. They are the real Chuck Norris' of this forum karate chopping spam bots right, left, and center.

There's also a list of reporters which report without any gain, and quite frankly don't get the thanks that they deserve. Take the top 5 excluding staff members from here for example. This may be outdated now, but there isn't a newer version available.

Lutpin: 11k good reports
Shorena: 10k good reports
Botany: 4k good reports
xhomerx10: 4k good reports
mexxer-2: 4k good reports (rounded up)

These members likely have thousands more since. If you take a look at that list you'll likely find other members such as Danny Hamilton often giving up his time to spread his knowledge around the forum. I would say there's several others on there that contribute in another way too, and there seems to be a somewhat correlation between reporters, and being helpful. (excluding a few)

Next up we've got several members offering post reviews just like Bill Gator. For example here's a few:
Question Authority
pugman (Offers a self learning sort of thing which is quite interesting, and rewarding those who give informative answers)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:56:54 PM

I mean you might as well go ahead, and list all the staff members. They are the real Chuck Norris' of this forum karate chopping spam bots right, left, and center.

There's also a list of reporters which report without any gain, and quite frankly don't get the thanks that they deserve. Take the top 5 excluding staff members from here for example. This may be outdated now, but there isn't a newer version available.

These members likely have thousands more since. If you take a look at that list you'll likely find other members such as Danny Hamilton often giving up his time to spread his knowledge around the forum. I would say there's several others on there that contribute in another way too, and there seems to be a somewhat correlation between reporters, and being helpful. (excluding a few)

Next up we've got several members offering post reviews just like Bill Gator. For example here's a few:
Question Authority
pugman (Offers a self learning sort of thing which is quite interesting, and rewarding those who give informative answers)

It will be appreciated if you allow me to add pugman on my list. I have seen his profile. Absolutely he is an helpful person.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:22:09 PM

It will be appreciated if you allow me to add pugman on my list. I have seen his profile. Absolutely he is an helpful person.
Do what you want I don't own the rights to pugman. There's a few others which are also offering other services like this, but my minds going blank of their names right now.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:10:31 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 11:47:35 AM by Lutpin

11,728 right now, thanks for the mention Grin

EDIT: 12k crossed.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

Actually, OP there's several different threads over in the Meta section with subjects relating to helping others, as well as the forum. Anyone who is actively fighting spammers is helpful in my book. For example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.0

You've already listed LoyceV sure, but it would likely be unfair to exclude everyone else that has posted reports in that thread too. There's simply too many people volunteering their time in order to help others. Whether that's indirectly by reporting posts or offering merits to those who answer questions, or provide helpful posts.  

I could literally provide you a list until I'm blue in the face with the amount of people offering their expertise in one way or another in order to help others. There's several members who volunteer their time, and help others out in the Bitcoin Technical Support, Development, and Technical Discussion, Meta and Beginners and help sections.

11,728 right now, thanks for the mention Grin

Get a shift on! Shorena will beat you otherwise Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: