Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop and Bounty options any good?  (Read 429 times)
phantuanvu007 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

I've joined the airdrop over the past 3 months and I only get very little value from the airdrop, the majority of which I have to keep it to add value.
So how can I earn a few hundred dollars a month if the bounty is a good plan? Huh Huh
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

You can't earn hundreds dollars monthly if you keep spamming like this cause there are so many threads compare between airdrop and bounty created long time ago.

You can't earn hundreds dollars monthly if you can't find out good bounty campaign or airdrop to join.

Of course bounty campaign is much better than airdrop but if you try hard I think you even can earn thousands dollars every month with airdrop only Smiley.

stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

Airdrop option is essentially futile and worthless unless you are living in an area in which $5-100 dollars can make the world of a difference. Bounties on the other hand can provide more funds if you liquidate right away but they are still not a great amount of cash and again is only worth it if you live in an area which $100-$500 dollars can help you out per month. I wouldn't expect any more than that on either of those, and that might be a high range estimate but everything hinges on your rank here so take what I said with a grain of salt.

hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:15:57 AM

I've joined the airdrop over the past 3 months and I only get very little value from the airdrop, the majority of which I have to keep it to add value.
So how can I earn a few hundred dollars a month if the bounty is a good plan? Huh Huh

There are times that tokens from airdrop can get you a lot of money. but most of the airdrop is just  a small amount of money because its always depends on the exchange if it got listed. while on  joining bounty you can earn a lot of money but its also depends on how you are going to work hard. Its really hard to find a good project now especially in joining airdrop some of their coin has no value .

CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

i suggest you follow bounty course,
i think airdrop only wasting time alone because the result is small
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

The first thing you could do is to first get a better rank by posting more constructive and helpful topics. Following that, you should be able to join both signature campaigns and airdrops, that should net you a decent amount of crypto on a regular basis. Them work from there and learn more skills that could get paid in crypto.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:14:33 AM

I doubt you will be earned that amount of your post history still or same like now. You will not be able to join in signature campaign.

Bounty course? Is there any bounty instructor? Which is your alt account? You should be one of account farmer or one of your friend's account
pakboi

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

Nowadays, people are becoming a bounty hunter by just joining Airdrops.

Some project are really good and can earn you some profit.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

indeed I think now the result is small airdrop. but not all of them. like yesterday there is airdrop hydro. people get great results from hydro and can exceed bounty campaign. all that can be obtained with many things. and can not be predicted
pinoycryptoes

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:18:47 AM

Some of the airdrops is really good on handling their project and can earn you money.

But, it would depends on how much its value on it listed on the market.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

To be true mate, You can't earn a hundred dollars just by doing an airdrop in a span of 3 months. Sometimes transaction fees are much more expensive than the Airdrop token. Lots of them are SCAM and does not have a real value. Maybe you can encounter only 1 gem Airdrop that can give you a hundred dollar in a matter of few clicks (been there), this kind of Airdrop is very rare.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

In order to earn few more hundreds of dollars, maybe i can suggest you to focus on more bounties and projects everyday, i know a lot of people here are earning much on bounties, which i believe they focus on more projects. Me too, i earn a little but i never mind it for now, i just do this at my free time, but luckily, my portfolio for bounties have a total amount value of above 1k usd, which i cannot earn in trading because i dont have a mastery on it.

Focus on more.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

I think everyone in this forum also agree that bounty campaign is much better than airdrop. Although it's much better than airdrop but you still need to be careful cause there are also a lot of scam bounty campaigns. With you rank, I think you should join Twitter and Facebook bounty campaign because you can join as much as campaign you want so you can increase number of cryptocurrency/money that you can earn every month Smiley
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

you should join signature bounty and some blog bounties. theres so many profits in it and get atleast 10 social media bounty/month
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:35:52 AM

I doubt you will be earned that amount of your post history still or same like now. You will not be able to join in signature campaign.

Bounty course? Is there any bounty instructor? Which is your alt account? You should be one of account farmer or one of your friend's account
In my opinion, we should be involved in both, because the airdrop does not take much time for us, and the bounty is the opposite, so each ICO project should give them a little time to participate in Airdrop, as So if there will be both.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:54:45 AM

airdrop will not give you great results so don't expect much especially if followed only for a scam. the focus for the bounty but of course with the analysis in the selection of the bounty. many potential bounties that could deliver big results for thee if thou do it from scratch.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

you can earn by doing not only bounty and airdrop but also investing and trading, there are still cheap altcoins that are good for investments, you just need to study them thoroughly.
Tak bersalah

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

In my opinion I prefer to work in Bounty because the result I got from Airdrop is not good and very little
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

In my opinion I prefer to work in Bounty because the result I got from Airdrop is not good and very little

Only joining Airdrop wont give you profit you should join bounty also so that you can earn more coins , so that profit should be high. The only free way of earning bitcoins is joining all bounty and airdrop so that most of the free coins you can earn and like this you will be able to earn high on each bounty tasks.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

Most of the airdrops are not worth it, it is wort to participate if it is stake based, so you are like a founding member of the project, something elixir did. If it is fixed amount like a few dollars of course it cant be worth much. Even if it goes ten times up
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: