Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop and Bounty options any good?  (Read 427 times)
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

I've joined the airdrop over the past 3 months and I only get very little value from the airdrop, the majority of which I have to keep it to add value.
So how can I earn a few hundred dollars a month if the bounty is a good plan? Huh Huh
I do not think you will be able to make a few hundred dollars within a month by doing bounty because it takes process and you also need to know how to take very good decisions when search for bounties to join. You can also join as many bounty as you want to increase your profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

I've joined the airdrop over the past 3 months and I only get very little value from the airdrop, the majority of which I have to keep it to add value.
So how can I earn a few hundred dollars a month if the bounty is a good plan? Huh Huh

Both airdrops and bounty campaigns can be a good source of free coins by following the tasks that they would ask us to do. However, we must also be careful upon joining because unfortunately, it is just so disappointing that there are lots of scam airdrops and bounties so it is better to know the project well first.
bojoketikung

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

As a fan of airdrop, of course, you have pocketed many tricks to collect coins. So for this, don't let you become a spammer, try to manage well the airdrop that you follow to achieve the value you want.
Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

just keep you do even you thing you still got a bit of value, just believe one day you will get gain of airdrop, we dont know about the day is come.
yea if you have social media, you can do for join the campaign social media and there you will get more money without of risk.

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:09:49 AM

why not try airdrops with affiliate links. I'm getting 100 dollars per airdrop because of bonuses I'm getting from those. Also, try to join bounties paying every week like the signature I'm wearing, the reward is small but risk/time is small. also if you're worried about money you can make a small business. just a little advice don't join airdrops run by ICO's it's not worth it unless it had an affiliate marketing.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:56:29 AM

why not try airdrops with affiliate links. I'm getting 100 dollars per airdrop because of bonuses I'm getting from those. Also, try to join bounties paying every week like the signature I'm wearing, the reward is small but risk/time is small. also if you're worried about money you can make a small business. just a little advice don't join airdrops run by ICO's it's not worth it unless it had an affiliate marketing.
Some airdrops has no significant value at all, and most I encountered was not gaining good price after the market launch. There were selected ones to have good community, but still depends on how we handle our interest with each and every coins from bounty or any drops.
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:10:40 AM

Neither the bounty nor the airdrops are designed to make a big profit, it's like your startup in the world of crypto currency. On this you need to accept that you have at least such a profit and you can exchange it for other coins.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:10:38 AM

Some airdrops has no significant value at all, and most I encountered was not gaining good price after the market launch. There were selected ones to have good community, but still depends on how we handle our interest with each and every coins from bounty or any drops.

Joining in airdrops would be easily to get free tokens but do not expect too much that you will gain huge amounts because most of them are worthless or has no significant value. It's better to participate in bounty campaign and had a high rank to gain more rewards.

Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:35:56 AM

Airdrop and bounty threads are both a promotional approach for the project team.
However, airdrops do get limited help, they are useless tokens, and many teams don't even send any tokens.

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

If we are talking about airdrop then forget to have a decent amount of profit monthly there are some rare valuable airdrops but to find and spot them are tough not mentioning the amount of the participants and the type of the airdrop allocation fixed or stakes and most of them might probably not going to pay you, there are lots of variety to join from bounty that will depend on your skillset which campaign would you like to join, some of them are profitable and some of them are just worthless waste of time, pick the right ICO and campaign.
emortal7

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:57:54 PM

https://twitter.com/sentivate

- Sentivate Airdrops seem to be generous to their followers!
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

If we are talking about airdrop then forget to have a decent amount of profit monthly there are some rare valuable airdrops but to find and spot them are tough not mentioning the amount of the participants and the type of the airdrop allocation fixed or stakes and most of them might probably not going to pay you, there are lots of variety to join from bounty that will depend on your skillset which campaign would you like to join, some of them are profitable and some of them are just worthless waste of time, pick the right ICO and campaign.
It seems to me that the members of the Bounty have a much better chance of making a good salary than using air coins. In any case, some users distribute their activities in two directions and have better results.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

bounty program is way better. you have to get really lucky with airdrops, for example polygraph was good. otherwise most are worthless or almost worthless
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:25:13 PM

If you want to earn hundred dollars i prefer to join bounty  because now a days some of airdrops now are scam that's why you need to be careful when joining any airdrops
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:50:18 AM

Just join a few bounty campaigns. Signature campaign you can do only for one project, but twitter, facebook, reddit you can do for several projects at the same time. The better your account is pumped (higher rank in bitcointalk, more subscribers in social networks), the more reward you will get.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:55:20 AM

it depends on what kind of project that youve joined. The first thing you need to do if you want a good bounty is to check their project if its good or their project has a purpose. Research is a good thing to do before joining in bounty especially doing signature campaign it needs a time to work for your own stakes. but doing airdrop its okay if its not good because all you need to do is to fill-up their form and submit its just easy.

Awaknow

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:09:02 AM

You can get a good income if you follow a good bounty or Airdrop. Try to first check the development and value of assets that are allocated to the bounty or airdrop program and also check that the project should not be paid or fraudulent.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:06:44 AM

I always choose the Bounty campaign, because the Bounty campaign can be more profitable than airdrop, but in the present day there are many fraudulent Bounty campaigns, they are cheating investors.

supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:08:48 AM

You can't not earn much more dollars from airdrop and same case in Bounty. Nowadays the circumstance of bounties are also not good. but before joining any bounty if you research about that project that can help you to know about how good that project and this through you can earn quite good dollars.
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

If only join in the airdrop, it is less likely to get hundreds of dollars in a month.

If in my opinion, besides joining in the airdrop you need to invest also in one of the airdrops, but this needs to first research a project that you follow.

Good Luck
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: