Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MultiCoin Faucet and web miner for KarmaCoins  (Read 1698 times)
vdaevski (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 04:00:37 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 11:45:41 AM by vdaevski

New multicoin faucet where you can claim coins every hour. We also have a web miner for Karma Coins. Please visit us http://earncryptocoins.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:51:12 AM

We now have referral system and we give 10% referral earnings.

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:14:09 PM

hey mate can you please explain to me the process of web mining?
Thanks!

Space for rent if its still trending
vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 05:46:08 PM

Well you just open the web miner page and it starts automaticly, it uses a small amount of your cpu(about 10%) to mine on a pool so its basicly same as a cpu miner connected to some pool but at this point it has only one intensiti level so everyone earns same, we plan to add option fofr members to chose the intensity of the miner so they can earn more coins

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:43:40 PM

Well you just open the web miner page and it starts automaticly, it uses a small amount of your cpu(about 10%) to mine on a pool so its basicly same as a cpu miner connected to some pool but at this point it has only one intensiti level so everyone earns same, we plan to add option fofr members to chose the intensity of the miner so they can earn more coins

Yes I want more intensity! Smiley
because i can't figure out how to mine scrypt yet Smiley

can you add OLY to be webmined also?

Space for rent if its still trending
larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:48:24 PM

I like the equality. I wish some coin releases would use this as well. At least in the beginning.

Great job on the site, btw!

vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 09:54:49 PM

Yes I want more intensity! Smiley
because i can't figure out how to mine scrypt yet Smiley

can you add OLY to be webmined also?
You can mine it with CPU or GPU miners like pooler cpu miner, cudaminer(for nvidia GPU cards), cgminer...
I don't mine OLY so i don't have any sorry

vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 09:56:56 PM

I like the equality. I wish some coin releases would use this as well. At least in the beginning.

Thanks, equality should not be possible in mining becouse some miners have invested tons of $$$ in equipment and some 0 so it wont be fair at least from investment point of view

larem

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:01:35 PM

Thanks, equality should not be possible in mining becouse some miners have invested tons of $$$ in equipment and some 0 so it wont be fair at least from investment point of view

This is true, to a point. But we need some way to help equal out the wealth in order to create balance. The wealth will always shift, but having an equal way of creating it in the beginning is important. Think of it as being like a MMO. Everyone is equal. How people treat what they are given (from a fresh start) determines who will be rich and who won't, rather than who started off the richest.

vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 10:07:28 PM

This is true, to a point. But we need some way to help equal out the wealth in order to create balance. The wealth will always shift, but having an equal way of creating it in the beginning is important. Think of it as being like a MMO. Everyone is equal. How people treat what they are given (from a fresh start) determines who will be rich and who won't, rather than who started off the richest.
But still there is no way or chance it will happen soon, what will be the value that all will get in the beginning, everyone will get small amount of coins and noone wins or everyone get tons of coins and again noone wins as coin would never get proper price on market

Ganefull

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:15:42 PM

here is another multi-coin faucet & online wallet for BTC, LTC, TIPS etc...

just click here, make an account and get free coins every day Smiley

http://qoinpro.com/6d393af0e959d094c5f8088d9cc94ead

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 10:20:48 PM

Its very strange how would someone share BTC, LTC .... and not gaining anything. Well not strange but more impossible so i will skip this Smiley

larem

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:25:18 PM

Its very strange how would someone share BTC, LTC .... and not gaining anything. Well not strange but more impossible so i will skip this Smiley

The site is going to be earning money off people doing things. It will have (likely surveys and such I guess) things that allow you to increase your earnings. The site will be earning money off of people doing this, and will pass on some of it to the users. So while it is "free," they do have monetization in mind.

With that said, if you feel this is helpful, please use mine:

http://www.qoinpro.com/603f9efbfec869aebddcf5f3678e20a8

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: