Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ROBOTAR - your personal robotic avatar in a real world  (Read 406 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Llevellyn (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:42:49 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 01:14:10 PM by Llevellyn

We are developing telepresence robots affordable for everyone.

Robotar is a telepresence robot with remote control by the Internet using a VR helmet and sensory gloves. Robotar repeats the movement of the person-operator and transmits the picture with stereoview and sound to the helmet of virtual reality, achieving the effect of operator presence at the location of the robot. It is also possible to control the robot from a PC or laptop, using or without using motion capture tools.
Robotar also can be universal humanoid robot platform for developing software and science research.

We will create an online store of robots and their components with payment of TAR tokens, and an ecosystem for software developers for robots.

Problem & Solution

We are developing Robotar for a solution of main issues of telepresence and humanoid robots.

1. Too expensive robots. At the moment price of robots is much higher than can afford ordinary people or small business. Existing robotic solutions are based on high-cost, small-circulation components, which require precision machining centers for production. Due to the high price of robotic solutions, they do not find application in the real sector of the economy.

2. Narrow specialization of service robots. Now most household and commercial robots are not universal and can solve only one task set by developers.
Currently, advanced humanoid robots do not go beyond the research laboratories in which they are created, and the functionality of human-like robots is limited to the customer's requirements and answers only his narrow business case.

OUR SOLUTION that will change robots market
Robotar is a universal human-friendly robot capable of working safely in the human environment as a telepresence robot or autonomously.
Our technology will reduce the cost of the robot by an order of magnitude without reducing the level of power, speed and accuracy of movement.
Due to a large number of software, anthropomorphy and intuitive operation control, Robotar could perform a wide range of tasks that people face every day.

We have created a Proof-of-Concept to test motion drive technology of robot

ICO key terms

Robotar token (TAR) will be released on the basis of the  Ethereum blockchain and complies with the ERC20 standard. All purchased tokens will be moved to the wallets of users in the Ethereum blockchain by a smart contract.

Use of TAR tokens after ICO

TAR tokens is a utility tokens, also acting as discount coupons (providing up to 100% discount) in the Robotar Store, which will be created in early 2019. TAR tokens after ICO can be used for the following purposes:
•   Trading on stock exchanges. TAR tokens after the end of ICO will be added to several crypto exchanges so that ICO participants and customers can freely sell and buy them.
•   Purchase of robots and their components in the online Robotar Store. Robots and their components can be paid with fiat money, as well as with crypto-currency and  TAR tokens. By TAR tokens, the purchase can be paid in part or in full, while the products in the Robotar Store will be nominated in TAR tokens at a discount to its market rate in relation to other types of means of payment.
•   Purchase of software and applications for robots in the application store. The cost of applications will also be denominated in TAR tokens at a discount to its market rate relative to other types of payment instruments.
•   Crowdfunding  software for robots. Owners of TAR tokens through a smart contract will be able to carry out crowdfunding of the process of creating the necessary software for them in the Robotar Community.
•   Voting for in-demand software for robots. Owners of TAR tokens through a smart contract will be able to vote for the claimed software for robots in the Robotar Community.
•   Rent of robots and computer time. With the help of TAR tokens, it will be possible to rent remote Robotar robots to perform any tasks. Also, operators of telepresence robots can receive payment by TAR tokens during their work. In the future, it will be possible to pay server time for servers with TAR tokens for image and voice recognition, neural networks, etc. tasks that robots may need to perform assigned to them.

Why will the price of the TAR token grow?

TAR tokens will not be issued after the ICO ends - their number will remain unchanged forever.
The Robotar fund will be frozen until the opening of the online store. Funds of the team fund will also be frozen until the prototype of the Robotar One model is ready.
Robotar products in the Robotar Store will be sold at a discount when buying for TAR tokens, so it will be more profitable for the buyer to pay for tokens. We are counting on the fact that the demand for Robotar products, which can be paid with TAR tokens, will grow. Thus, the cost of tokens will also grow.
We pledge to inform the community of TAR token holders about all the news of the company. Also, at the end of the ICO, part of the collected funds will go to the reserve fund, funds of which will also be used to maintain the TAR token rate. Tokens can be bought back after they are released on the exchange.

Roadmap

Team

Advisors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Llevellyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

Reserved for future announcements
ramzi4

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

Arabic translation reserved
Llevellyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:40:25 PM

Bounty thread posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455990.new#new
Llevellyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/robotar-22383 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Thank you, but I cannot edit it from my facebook account
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:52:51 AM

the new project with the concept of a robot according to me is very interesting and very suitable applied in an age now where a lot of the advanced technology was created. Hopefully, this project will get a positive response from investors and participants.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:12:45 AM

the new project with the concept of a robot according to me is very interesting and very suitable applied in an age now where a lot of the advanced technology was created. Hopefully, this project will get a positive response from investors and participants.
very innovative concept offered in this project, hopefully as time goes by more and more people will provide support for this project.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:17:52 AM

Now this advanced technology is indeed growing very rapidly and if we can't follow it we will be out of date, therefore this project brings the robot theme I think it's great and very appealing hopefully to the fore more and more support for this project.
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:03:05 AM

Now this advanced technology is indeed growing very rapidly and if we can't follow it we will be out of date, therefore this project brings the robot theme I think it's great and very appealing hopefully to the fore more and more support for this project.
it's true that the times are getting better, with this project hopefully many are interested in ROBOTAR project, and hopefully the team will be more vigorous to promote this project so that the success can be achieved by this project.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:18:56 AM

very innovative concept offered in this project, hopefully as time goes by more and more people will provide support for this project.
with their experienced team will surely give the best for this project and will achieve its success for its future.
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:35:16 AM

with their experienced team will surely give the best for this project and will achieve its success for its future.
I believe over time it will be a lot of people who provide support for this project, because the project has a very good prospect. Moreover, by having a reliable team, I am so sure that later this project can be a great success.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:12:20 AM

Extraordinary project by applying the concept of robotar in the era of this all-sophisticated era, with the development of this kind I think is very helpful in the field of office performance, home and industry.I hoping the mission of this project can be realized later and get support from investors for success later. hopefully smooth activities and in the future achieve great success. and many investors who will join.
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

According to grandviewresearch.com, "The global industrial robotics market size was valued at USD 31.45 billion in 2016. It is anticipated to witness a CAGR of approximately 7.0% over the forecast period" and "by 2020 the International Federation of Robotics estimates that more than 1.7 million new industrial robots will be installed in factories worldwide. In 2017 robot installations are estimated to increase by 21% in the Asia-Australia region. Robot supplies in the Americas will surge by 16% and in Europe by 8%.". Up to now, I think that the robotics industry has tended to focus on services robot rather than on industrial robots. So, I highly appreciate your project because it has been on the right way and it seems to be a promised project in the time to come.

Edit: I can not find the total supply of TAR tokens both in your website and WP.
Llevellyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

According to grandviewresearch.com, "The global industrial robotics market size was valued at USD 31.45 billion in 2016. It is anticipated to witness a CAGR of approximately 7.0% over the forecast period" and "by 2020 the International Federation of Robotics estimates that more than 1.7 million new industrial robots will be installed in factories worldwide. In 2017 robot installations are estimated to increase by 21% in the Asia-Australia region. Robot supplies in the Americas will surge by 16% and in Europe by 8%.". Up to now, I think that the robotics industry has tended to focus on services robot rather than on industrial robots. So, I highly appreciate your project because it has been on the right way and it seems to be a promised project in the time to come.

Edit: I can not find the total supply of TAR tokens both in your website and WP.
Hi loicuagio1979, thanks for your question. TAR tokens are minted at the moment when ETH is sent to our Tokensale smart-contract, so we cannot predict now how much will be total token supply, it depends only on total gained ETH during the ICO.
lefte

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

So the project is like an e-shop which provides robots and their components and we pay with TAR tokens? Is just that or I am missing something?
Llevellyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

So the project is like an e-shop which provides robots and their components and we pay with TAR tokens? Is just that or I am missing something?
You can pay with TAR tokens for robots, robotic parts (like robotic wrist which can be used as a prosthetic limb also or hydraulic valves block which can be used to build your own robot), for robotic software (like program which makes a robot to deliver beer to you from your fridge), for renting robots, for voting and crowdfunding for a desired robotic software, or you can just sell your tokens on the cryptocurrency exchange to another guy who needs to buy a robot or do something from a list above, and of course you can hold tokens waiting when its price will go up.
Llevellyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

Here are some translations that are ready for now:

Russian translation:
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4447369.0

Indonesian translation:
ANN & Bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457553

Vientamese translation:
Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4460118.0
Llevellyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

Also, we are developing telepresence robot, so you should look not to report about industrial robots, but about customer service robots, which is more relevant: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/service-robotics-industry
mangkel

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

an interesting project going on seems like Robotar by society because Robotar can in motion using the internet from great distances
Llevellyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

We have been listed on Coindelite
https://coindelite.com/ico-details-robotar
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: