Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto  (Read 2462 times)
wbsteel123

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

We'll for me Crypto is the future why? It is because crypto gives many solutions in terms of payments/purchases products and goods. I think Crypto will be dominant in the world as of now many Banks and organizations supported the used of currencies in different countries and I'll believed that crypto will be soon to initiate as payment tools and services without hassle and time consuming. Later on world become more reliable to Blockchain Technology.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
i think it will be used between different countries in the future instead of fiat, especially when all old currencies vanish due to reestablishing of the world Wink

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Helen1122

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

Keep believe in this market bro, bright future in coming very soon , who leave too soon can be regretted by their decision 
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

I think that the crypto currency wants to have a future. First of all, its price should be stabilized. Secondly, it should be used more widely. Otherwise, most likely, he will face a crash!

I think crypto has a brighter future because transaction are now the easiest and faster than other site, which the gainings are everywhere as the market will fluctuates. I, believe at the time will come crypto will recognized by individuals and it will promote this as a exchange payments.
for future we all know that there is a certain thing that can ever be happen in bitcoin and only few people that are believing on bitcoin can remain make to be on the end of it where most of us here are earning and been experiencing the most probably time of it making profit.
Jayskie15

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:30:25 PM

For me it has a bright future, First of all banks will close for example it will close at 5pm,Wall Street closes at 4 PM,CryptoCurrency does not close. Ever, Cryptocurrency Will Replace National Currencies by 2030, It won’t be like cash, It’s value will be continue to be cyclical. Although maybe there will be a crash again in the future but the Bitcoin crash was a simple repeat of the market.
Abeycity9917

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

When I look at the potential the Cryptocurrencies hold when it comes to global ecommerce and mass adoption, these numbers are incredibly encouraging. Additionally digital payment are growing more and more popular
curly228

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

It can be anything, but I think that a crypto-currency will help to save many countries from poverty, for this the future

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:03:57 PM

Whatever they say about crypto, there's no doubt beyond cryptography is the future. Both the power and the financial system are now afraid of the fire of crypto. But they are most likely afraid of ignorance. It will be a great time for cryptography.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

Crypto does have a good future, even though the market is red but still has good value for coins that have potential.
volos57

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

I think that the future is. it is possible to use for savings as digital gold. many coins are suitable for payment transactions. the scope is huge. it's only the beginning))

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
volos57

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

in any case, this is the beginning of free financial relationships without unnecessary intermediaries. direct investments in interesting projects. is freedom of choice!

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

cryptocurrencies will flourish in the future, this is a new young market that can not break into the large masses of people. But it will still happen

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

I am sure that the crypto currency has a great future. At the moment, the blockchain technology is being introduced into different spheres of human life.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

I hope in crypto. But I thing that now there are not coins for using for everyday. Such coin should appear soon. The main thing to see such project among thousands of advertised projects. Even in Reddit can promote projects with the help of such services as upvotes.io
tokyojapan77

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

I believe that electronic money has a wonderful future. And first of all, it will be appreciated that projects can affect the quality of our lives. For example, projects like ripple will be able to tackle the most important issues in the financial sector: it will increase the speed of transaction processing, reduce transfer commissions and increase the security of the payroll. math.
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

I think that electronic money has a great future with their application in all areas of life.While bitcoin will not be able to make transactions in a few seconds without paying a fee for it. or take a very small property, but not the currency of the future.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

A lot of emerging economies are in trouble and running high risks of bankruptcy, while USD is overvalued and a tremendous sell of expected

in US markets; the moment either of these downturns begins, Cryptos will concurrently start to dominate the global financial markets.

ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

The future of crypto will be very good. Because the faith of the people is increasing on the crypto market. In the coming time, the crypto will shine like a star.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrency will be very good. Because cryptocurrency is something that is interesting and will surely continue to attract many people. The potential of cryptocurrency is no doubt and certainly will be increasingly popular in the future. So I have no doubt about the future of cryptocurrency.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

I don't think anyone can really decide where the future is..  Every comment is just feelings and wishes..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: