Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto  (Read 2458 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

we all know, any countries have ban crypto and not recognized by goverment. Otherwise, there is countries will make crypto as additional ways for payment.. and the answer is no one know.. during crypto is profitable, use as well.  Grin

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

The future of bitcoin and crypto is very great because people have seen the potential of the blockchain technology. Many startups and organization are raising funds through ICOs with the blockchain technology. Also many applications are emanating from the use of the crypto blockchain technology. For instance the global financial sector is been revolutionized with this disruptive technology. More and more coins or tokens are created to solve the world payment problems. This is a welcome development.
Umnikt

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

Cryptocurrency will eventually change the banking system, which will further simplify people's lives. With the adoption of it throughout the world, prices will be able to stabilize.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

Technically speaking, cryptocurrency is an online money and was being used as a medium of fiat currency trading. Bitcoin was already recognized all over the world and big time players are eager to hold thousand of bitcoins. Cryptocurrency or some altcoins holds a future and an effective type of investment nowadays. It will never die because there are millions of supporters all over the world.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
the future of crypto will be fine and continue to grow as long as there is still trust from the community and users of crypto. as long as it's still there crypto will not die.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:32:06 PM

at this time I just imagine more and more crypto applications close to our lives manifested in the world  Shocked

w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:32:10 PM

No one can actually tell. However, we must consider that our society nowadays depends on technology and cryptocurrency is one of the best technological innovation and solution to ease transactions and business. So, I guess cryptocurrency will be widely used in the future. As to the price, it is really difficult to speculate since the market is volatile.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

I think we would have a great future and we are going to have nice time.  Now many people that buy bitcoin at a very high price are afraid of were bitcoin is going to be and most people are afraid of investing in bitcoin now.  I think  we should try  and buy now as bitcoin is ridiculously cheap and we can invest in them now.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

The main thing that all agree on one thing that this future will be.
I believe that there will be a more pronounced division into "legalized" crypto (bank chains, tokens of goods and services) and "gray" (anonymous coins). Of course there will be a lot of "stillborn" coins to manipulate the exchanges.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
Victorheywhy

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

I believe cryptocurrency has a very great future considering the number of people who uses digital currencies throughout the whole world. It's, of course, getting more popular, and it has been the source of income for lots of individuals. I do not think crypto will die as long as we're still existing. It's really a great incentive for crypto lovers and for everyone in general.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

Crypto currency has a very vague future.

They can become the only payment tool in the world or they can disappear.

I am inclined to the first option, but what will actually happen is unknown
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

Crypto currency has a very vague future.

They can become the only payment tool in the world or they can disappear.

I am inclined to the first option, but what will actually happen is unknown
You think the future is vague? I disagree 100% because to me it is black and white as your next statement says. It either gets adopted and is a clear winner or does not get adopted and is forgotten over the next 10 years. If Bitcoin survives I would imagine the price would be above 500k at least at its height, but if Bitcoin dies then perhaps it will trade at a sentimental value of $1 or even 1 cent.

freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

I believe that the crypto currency has a very bright future!
We will all actively use it and this will be our main currency
efeyigit39

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

The future of crypto-currencies is getting better every day. the crypto will be universal in the near future and used all over the world. it will be better for future crypto.
fraggyb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

To predict 100% future of the crypto currency is not realistic. Everything will depend on its recognition in most states and the absence of laws that would prohibit it.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

i believe crypto is the future especially bitcoin,,
because i'm very happy with a quote about "one world, one currency" and i think bitcoin is the currency
there is no border in cryptocurrencies

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

It's still to difficult to predict when it's going to die but crypto still consider as unpredictable asset so everything can happen.

Personally If I've profit, I'm better sell it for quick profit rather than sorry !

Smiley
keazetap

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

I know that many people lose valuable time in vain. But I also know people who make a profit and at the same time have fun. That will help you - DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3637821.0
ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

i just know that blockchain technologie is the future but the problem is that cryptocurrencies have to be a part of this blockchain  Grin
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:48:32 AM

I think that cryptocurrency wants to have a future. First of all, its price should be stabilized. Secondly, it should be used more widely. Otherwise, it is likely to face a crash!
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

The Kritpo world is one of the most important stock exchanges of your future. The transaction volume is very high and very valuable.
The amount of money traded in crypto money is incredibly high. Millions of dollars are coming in and out of money.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies have a great future. And first of all will be appreciated projects that can affect the quality of our lives. For example, projects such as Ripple will be able to solve the most important problems in the financial sector: it will increase the speed of transaction processing, reduce the Commission for the transfer and increase the security of payments. The cryptocurrency market will develop. Almost no one has any doubts about this. Even those who used to think of bitcoin and any other coin as a "bubble" understand that they simply have no arguments for such statements.

The demand for digital coins is growing, thus increasing their value due to limited emissions. The future of cryptocurrencies can be briefly described by the following theses:

The gradual introduction of electronic coins in the lives of ordinary people-they can pay for communal, for them you can buy bread and milk in the store;
Decentralized systems will not replace banks completely, but they will complement each other.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

I think that cryptocurrency wants to have a future. First of all, its price should be stabilized. Secondly, it should be used more widely. Otherwise, it is likely to face a crash!
Stabilized for what? And it can't. The crypto used demand and supply to determine the price of the cryptocurrency itself. It can't be stable until the crypto will be backed by dollar or any other fiat money.
We are still in the development progress and i don't wanna talking about the widely adoption of crypto itself.

Chulahk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies have a great future. And first of all will be appreciated projects that can affect the quality of our lives. For example, projects such as Ripple will be able to solve the most important problems in the financial sector: it will increase the speed of transaction processing, reduce the Commission for the transfer and increase the security of payments. The cryptocurrency market will develop. Almost no one has any doubts about this. Even those who used to think of bitcoin and any other coin as a "bubble" understand that they simply have no arguments for such statements.

The demand for digital coins is growing, thus increasing their value due to limited emissions. The future of cryptocurrencies can be briefly described by the following theses:

The gradual introduction of electronic coins in the lives of ordinary people-they can pay for communal, for them you can buy bread and milk in the store;
Decentralized systems will not replace banks completely, but they will complement each other.

Indeed. I support with your idea. I know for sure that Crytpos will have a great future. They managed things correctly and consistently. All coins ensure that we can rely on them and they succeed about it. According to people's thoughts and perspective about its management, it is indeed reliable and can be trusted. To continue its reigning, we can help and support them to make there plans and objective possible.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

In my opinion, crypto is being widely used by many countries right now and it isn't impossible for other countries to use them as well. It'll be a good form of investment and source of money. It can actually become a job for many. Bitcoin may not cost a lot today but it already cost high at one time and it is possible to increase its value again. I don't think that crypto will die as everyone is a holder and if the number of holders increase, then crypto population will remain strong.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

An innovative technology like crypto currency should have bright future and it is having one right now. I think the future also depends on how it progresses through the time. What factors are going to advance it even furthermore and whether those factors are going to be favourable by let’s say government bodies and regulatory banks etc. or not? Many things can come against it, now it’s upto the currencies whether they will defeat the challenges or not. :-) If yes then the future is lightening one.
darktt

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:43:04 PM

Nobody knows future my friend, it's only predictions here. As I think crypto will have a good and bright future, but not at all. We just don't need 2k of coins, a lot of them will dessapear and only top20 or top 100 will stay positive and useful.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

I made a similar comment on an Ann like these few weeks back talking about future of Crypto. The question here is , can anyone even talk about his or her own future not talk of crypto or any other thing? If yes, I would I love to know your future. As a matter of fact, all I know very well is today may determine tomorrow in some instances. So, why not talk of present and leave the future for now. All I see is Bright future

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Antana

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

Crypto will always have a future, but the problem is that there are a lot of problems and issues on the cryptosphere, specially because there is a lot of FUD around.

vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

I think that 90% of the cryptocurrency expects a collapse, but those currencies that will survive will grow strongly in price. There will be an opportunity to use cryptocurrency every day, perhaps this is the most global goal.

Ivandvanko

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

in my opinion there are two developments of events: either the crypto currency will be a priyant and improve the world, or it will die.  it is logical, is not it? Grin  stupid answers to stupid questions.  Do not ask a question that no one can give a specific question, but you can assume anything, but that does not mean that you will be right.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

Bitcoin is a forever cryptocurrency so it will always alive in the market. Currently many companies are paid in Bitcoin payment so we are all move to updated technology.
 I think most of the countries are plan to legalisation of cryptocurrency so this is the future fiat cryptocurrency.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

I have no doubt in my mind that the blockchain and cryptocurrency is here to stay. What can not be certain are the projects that are using the blockchain and the many cryptocurrencies we have. This stage of cryptocurrency is liken to the fist stage of the internet which later on resulted into the DotCom meltdown. I am not so sure if there will be massive meltdown for cryptocurrency or will it be a slow and sometimes unnoticeable deaths for the many. Right now, there are so many project which are there for the sake of having a project...in other words they have no real-world uses and many are even scammy in nature...these are the project that will just be left behind or if the team behind them has not done so already.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Crypto got a big future, crypto could be the future currency and investment for all people in the world, but many people like to misunderstood about crypto and accused crypto as a scam coin, cryptos are very useful thing to increase the economics, crypto will only die if no one used it anymore and with more countries starting to accept crypto I don't see crypto will die soon, so relax and you can start to invest in crypto
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

I think that cryptocurrency has a great future. But I'm not sure that many cryptocurrencies can survive the process of purification and evolution. I think that many token can not survive.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

Crypto's future will be better.The world's people have good value.There is no destruction.I have heard that America is used in some coffee shop and shopping malls.Now people use more crypto.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

In retrospect, the internet was first proposed in 1983 and took 7 layers to attain the level of its utilization by the public. Same thing will happen to cryptocurrencies. I don't believe that because the market is down or is in for a long bear trend it wont survive, it is simply all just part of a long process.

bambazamba

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

Crypto is not gonna die . It is here for a long time .
A coin may die but crypto will not die . It is only getting popular and is being accepted by the people and governments throughout the world .
I never thought t5hat it an replace fiat , because fiat has its own important role but if accepted and implemented  it can be used along with fiat .
This would only open gates for crypto .
tranquochung

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

Dear all,
I think crypto is still alive. It will have sight future. The blockchain is future technology, so IOT, AI,...are centralize at this technology. I beleive it. Wait a good health of crypto.
jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

Cryptos are the future, they will never die, they will change the world.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

Crypto currencies future will be good,we'll see uses of cryptocurrency in many different ways, price will grow very high from now.
chandrarahmadewa

Merit: 49

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

We do not know what will happen in the future, neither does cryptocurrency, but indeed, this blockchain is a fantastic technology. I am sure if the cryptocurrency coin will end if there is no community.
seamukred

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency has a great future. But while bitcoin is not the best time. It should take at least 8-10 years until the cryptocurrency will be used by all people.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

crypto has a good future since it first emerged until now experiencing rapid development, I myself crypto future will continue to grow over time and the more widespread everybody can use crypto.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

In general, in the era of cryptocurrency there are many unexpected surprises, and we cannot know what will happen in the future, and regrettably during this period there are many problems which led to crises in the majority of cryptocurrencies, especially for Bitcoin, due all the market is related to each development of this best currency.

In fact, the governments always try to destroy Bitcoin and crypto in general through some bad attempts, but fortunately, they cannot achieve their goals because the era of cryptocurrency is very secure, and it is expected that over some period (maybe a few years) there will be a total recognition of Bitcoin, and when this prediction will happen, then everything related to cryptocurrency will change for better.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto?
Promising isn't enough to say that the future of crypto is a must wait journey in the online world.
Where it will be used?
What do you mean by this? it has been used already in any transactions.
How much bitcoin will cost?
When?
If for this year = $15,000 - $25,000.
Or maybe crypto is going to die
Too far from dying and I don't think we're going to see it die.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kiminjhon

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

If my private opinion of the world is not going to die even crypto instead could have grown rapidly since the end of the end of this crypto became one of the main income
cepot9

Activity: 1050

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

I'm sure crypto will not die in the future, because this great technology is unlikely humans will not use it because the future will all be using technology. maybe in the future crypto will be arranged for more stable prices and all countries will use it
RAIKOSLA

Activity: 336

Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

the future of crypto is now very good time, if we see from the development of new ico project more and more every day appear surface. and the technology in use was very good everything. I hope crypto world is more advanced from now on.

mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

i think, Cripto is always good if you properly use it. Criptocurrency has more advantages. though some people are thinking, Bitcoin is risky. i suggest them, they would use it properly. Cripto is stable long time, and it's  will consist survive long time i think. Cripto is gold of future.
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

the future of crypto will be hard to predict significantly, for me crypto will survive and continue to exist in the middle of the competition of technology investment world, crypto itself gives choice for someone to invest and earn profits depending on long term or short term investment choice, and I see during this time crypto provides many benefits for the crypto enthusiast and they of course have many benefits and this is real,

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

The future of cryptocurrency will continue to grow.
It can be predicted by the presence of crypto born every day. and I think crypto will never die.
iAMawi123

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

Crypto will continue to grow and further be implemented in different aspects. It has a lot of advantages and it can really help us in our needs. As long as there is demand, crypto won't die.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

I believe that crypto has a great future, because the decentralization and anonymity is a very good thing for everyone. I believe that btc will be 20k$ again very very soon  Smiley
hamster fat

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

The world of crypto currencies is developing now, but it is still difficult to say what will happen in a few years. Much depends on different decisions of governments of different countries, on legalization and adoption of various laws.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
usawa0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:47:27 PM

Cryptoworld has a great future. But many cryptocurrencies will not survive the process of purification and evolution. This law of nature
jpaul

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

I dont think there is anything to worry about the future of crypto,  Its still a new technology with lots of room to develop, the early adopters will stand to gain from it as soon as its adopted by the general public

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:54:08 PM

the future of crypto will shine and will be in use across the world, transaction costs may become expensive if crypto is popular in the general public, crypto will never die

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ApemQ

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

i think future of crypto will be huge in the word especially bitcoin, bitcoin will rising of the price. you don't late to keep more bitcoin from now, i think bitcoin never die.
restumaulana

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

in fact it is always warm to talk about and able to create issues in various media.
I myself am pretty optimistic crypto will be accepted all over the world

jakirdj95

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

The future of Bitcoin and Crypto is very great because people have seen potential of blockchain technology and people are trading very well. Many startups and organizations through Blockchaian technology are collecting funds through ICOs so that people can create their own future, many applications are appearing from the use of crypto blockchain technology, and are also working in cryptosystems for example, for example, revolutionizing global financial sectors with this discriminating technology. Have been, especially in the world of payment problems To solve the coins or tokens that provide a lot more has to be made to work. This is a welcome development. I myself have been working in crypto currency to build my own future.Cripto is gold of future.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

The future of crypto is glaring and bright i really love the new innovative each day people are getting to know about the new innovative this is the future of money.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

Crypto is the future of mankind. It is never die and slowly slowly government also trying to find the way how to regulate Cryptocurrency and sooner or later they accept Cryptocurrency and once it's happened Bitcoin going to be moon... But in the mean time I don't think so it will die... Because its based on the demand and supply.... Untill we have trust on crypto Noone can do anything...
Phat Buzz Tart

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

No, crypto is not going to die. Why? Euro is not dying so why Bitcoin would? Smiley
Soon we will fly to the moon again!
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

To legalize cryptocurrency seems very heavy and still be considered by the state government. Because crypto money is personal (anonymous) in which every transaction is transparent and traceable but there is no sender's identification data and the government is still thinking of ways to be able to provide taxes for each transaction. But now a days many companies have received crypto digital money transfers that make it easy for us to do business. With so much debate about bitcoin, this is bad news for the crypto world though this is still a possibility and we certainly expect good news for the world of crypto in the future.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

No, crypto is not going to die. Why? Euro is not dying so why Bitcoin would? Smiley
Soon we will fly to the moon again!
Yes it's not going to die.The future of  crypto would be a decentralized in a sense of payment system in the world we can make life easier thru in this.Thus,Bitcoin will cost its highest price in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

DEXs Become Popular; Payment Channels Help Resolve Scalability Issues

Though the adoption of decentralized exchanges has not been high so far, I feel they’ll become fairly mainstream in 2018.

With SEC regulations around the corner, this likely has centralized exchanges panicking.

To find token liquidity elsewhere, people will have to turn to decentralized exchanges (DEXs). I expect projects like EtherDelta, which has been around for a while, to become popular in 2018 as people gradually turn away from Coinbase, Bittrex, etc.

That’s not to say that centralized exchanges will immediately be forgotten; they are still worlds more convenient than any functioning or soon-to-be-launched DEX is. But they will probably lose a sizable amount of their market share in 2018.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

If the crypto industry does not find a permanent place in people's lives, and will continue to be only a means of speculation, it will not last long.

Shamie1002

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

It is unpredictable, becoming more unpredictable and I think with no longer pattern to be observed, investments become more at risk and with a single wrong move, investments could be taken away from the investor himself in a blink of an eye.
But I think, government will still be on its way to have a strong hold on it. I just don't know how investors and average users will stay long with this kind of situation- unpredictable market, too much dips than growth, high fees and regulation, taxes in the future.
I just hope that the innovation of cryptocurrencies have an impact to people and not just the money it brings. Otherwise, it is useless.
setyanis

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:16:06 PM

bitcoin never die, buy it when the price is still low because it will be rising, as we know today bitcoin back to the price of 6k but many say that it's the price of manipulation so there is hope bitcoin will go up and the price is higher. be patient.
kevingreen

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:23:30 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is certainly bright for now ,because more and more businesses are beginning to open their doors for cryptocurrency as a means of payment, as regards bitcoin the price will surely surge because of its demand is very high.
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

The market of crypto assets awaits the G20 summit in July this year, where the fundamentals of the global regulation of digital currencies will be discussed, only the third quarter may become successful for bitcoin holders, as institutional investors will be able to enter the market with the introduction of legislation
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

It seems to me that it is worth investing in the crypt and in general continuing to do it because it is a technology of the future, which already now has changed a lot in our life.
CrimsonGT

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

I think that crypto is our future, as the world is changing and we need less centralized thing, plus nowadays business and technologies mean more than governments and should be less dependend on them.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

I do not think that there are special perspectives that Bitcoin price will grow, so the price will remain within 10 thousand for long time..
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

I do not think that there are special perspectives that Bitcoin price will grow, so the price will remain within 10 thousand for long time..
Why are you worried about the price of coins? You have to worry about looking for an opportunity to earn coins. All currencies of the world are gradually getting cheaper. Cryptocurrencies are devoid of inflation but volatility can be even worse. You should always be ready for this. I never hope only for cryptocurrencies and therefore I always have an income in Fiat. I can wait several years for the price of cryptocurrencies to rise.
marn6767

Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

according to me, crypto money will enter everyone's life in the future. As soon as you start to use big chains already, every sector will start to use.
007_cryptoone

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

An experienced team of developers wants to present to you and your friends new opportunities in the world of crypto currency. Do not miss your chance! P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

I think that Bitcoin will be a leader for quite some time and its price will continue to grow, but it's unlikely the BTC to reach 20k again..
henryba

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

I think that Bitcoin will be a leader for quite some time and its price will continue to grow, but it's unlikely the BTC to reach 20k again..

why wouldn't it reach 20K again?
many specialists see it going much higher.
on my side, I think it will go in a more or less near future above 20k.
the history of the BTC is thus made, it rises then falls severely. but it always comes back higher than its previous peak.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

I think that the future of cryptocurrency may be an alternative to cash transactions. Although Bitcoin is now the most popular currency in the Internet, it is not perfect. I think that in the future, more perfect currency will be recognized and applied to payment transactions!

vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

I think that crypt is our future and it will be used in many spheres of life. I can not say what the bitcoin course will be, because it depends on many factors. But I think that we will soon be able to count cryptocurrencies in stores.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

If you talking about the altcoins then surely they are going to work in the same way as they are working today. They will keep coming and they will keep going out! Thats all. What and which coin will stay forever is the only one who deserves the real applications. Only projects with proper ideology and real world application where public can get engaged will live through the 21st and more centuries to come.  Tongue
However, crypto currency currently is money making machine and we need to change that thought as early as possible so that they can survive for longer otherwise they will be on the verge of death soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
prockopenckoal

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

I think cryptocurrencies have a great future with their application in all spheres of life.While bitcoin will not be able to carry out transactions in a fraction of seconds without taking a fee for it or taking a very small asset,but not the currency of the future.
Beabtc11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

In my opinion, the future of crypto is very promising. It will arise high and high every year. Even the volatility of its price will be maintain  but volatile starts at high price. Maybe 20 years from now, no one can even don't know about crypto. All people will be using cryptocurrency.
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

In my opinion, the world of crypto will grow rapidly in the future, although in some countries forbid, but in some countries also began to accept or support cryptocurrency. Because it is more universal and provides capital for newly launched products, so people will be more joined.
Sarjana Muda

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

CRYPTO will not die for as long as we still need and still use to find the best in the world of digital money..
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

future??? black, the blackest you could ever imagine.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
tzuyu194

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

I think that cryptocurrency wants to have a future. First of all, its price should be stabilized. Further more, it should be used more widely Cheesy
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

I think crypto will be good in the future. crypto is the option of choice to invest. in addition blockchain technology has begun to be used growing companies such as banks.
penetrak

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

The best-known benefit of cryptos is their ability to send and receive payments at low cost and at high speed. Cryptos now have extreme volatility and their future price is unclear. They certainly will not die because they have a wide range of uses. While some forecasts predict that BTC will drop to zero, others are optimistic and say Bitcoin's price will increase to $ 25,000 to $ 100,000 by the end of 2018.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

As time goes by we are now living in a computer age so its time to introduce the crypto currency in the world and I think this crypto will make a big impact in future because a lot of countries now are getting in to it they make it legal in their country.

Tercyduq

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency has a very bright future!Because the number of people who uses digital currencies throughout the whole world.It's of course getting more popular and it has been the source of income for lots of individuals.I do not think crypto will die as long as we're still existing.It's really a great incentive for crypto lovers and for everyone in general. We will all actively use it.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

No one knows for sure with the future of bitcoin, we can only wonder for the future of bitcoin. But whatever it is, bitcoin is a technology that in the future will be more accepted and with it bitcoin will grow and will have a bright future.

officialswordcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:03:43 PM

Crypto is the future of mankind. It is never die and slowly slowly government also trying to find the way how to regulate Cryptocurrency and sooner or later they accept Cryptocurrency and once it's happened Bitcoin going to be moon... But in the mean time I don't think so it will die... Because its based on the demand and supply.... Untill we have trust on crypto Noone can do anything...
Yeah I support your opinion too, Bitcoin will be our future. I read on a recent post that bitcoin was used by several schools as tution fee and further it will be used to buy homes, cars etc. Bitcoin is the largest traded cryptocurrency in the world and its rise has been tremendous, it can also be the greatest currency in the world which will be possible in my opinion.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

in the future, crypto will become popular and being used in every countries. it will be used differently, crypto's have different used the way how they created to. cryptocurrency will not die as long as we support it, and as long as it has a value.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ginobitcoiner

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

I am sure that crypto currency will be the currency of the future, it can be used all over the world. I am sure that crypto currency will not die. this will continue to grow

maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

crypto will continue to evolve as the development of digital technology, even I believe in the future will be more sophisticated digital technology and this is very related to the crypto and bitcoin industry. so, I think the future of kripto remains wide open
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

I strongly believe that cryptocurrencies are to here to stay and will never disappear. A small percentage of the world population understand Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market at the moment which goes to show that this market has a long road ahead of it before going mainstream. As Bitcoin continues to grow in value over time, more and more people will start showing interest and will begin investing into this market cautiously which will obviously help the market capitalization of this market reach a trillion dollars over time.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
steins19

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

My thoughts about the future of Crypto is that it will continue to exist from 10 to 20 years from now. And I think that when the right time comes eventually it will replace paper currencies to Crypto Currencies. And I think Bitcoin would be replaced any time soon as the reigning king of Crypto currencies.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

although today the market is going down and tend to be unstable, but the future of crypto will be more wide open as the technology develops. there are many surprises in the future especially with innovations that will be useful for investors or the wider community.
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

I think cryptocurrency will be future of digital currency. In the future days, creating a new cryptocurrency can make your business stand out from your business competitors.Crypto Currencies will change the global financial market and also global business processes, like - transparent and save contracts, new payment system, better supply chains, global identity,authentification systems and many more.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

Even the top experts like Antonopolus or Lopp used to say frankly that it's impossible to predict what will happen with the tech.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

There is only two possible future of cryptocurrency. It will either stay with very high daily volume or it will die. As per the trend of our world, we are becoming more and more digital and this includes the monetary system of every nation. Cryptocurrency is the best replacement for the current monetary system (fiat). So optimistically, I would gladly say that cryptocurrency will exist for a long time unless otherwise. We could wake up at some point that every transaction we will have is digital and as fast as a lightning across anywhere in the world.

Regarding the price, I cannot be certain about this because we are looking at the future. But saying that cryptocurrency became mainstream, we might be talking about 6-7 digits here, in USD of course.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:57:56 AM

Personally it seems to me that the crypt is just being formed and it will still exist for a long time because there are so many ways to use this technology.
APICEMTECH

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:01:42 AM

Crypto definitely has a very bright future. The only issue is mass adoption. But there are projects like carry protocol which are backed by organizations having their own stores doing 1 bil transactions and are launching their own tokens these days which will be used in their brick and mortar stores from day one and this make such tokens wantable by the existing customers of these stores. So yes, crypto in general has a very bright future provided these are more projects like carry protocol with which users/customers can start getting rewarded from day one.

WhaleTank

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

Everywhere, like credit cards, but paper money will not be destroyed!
whaletank club
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:15:45 AM

Crypto definitely has a very bright future. The only issue is mass adoption. But there are projects like carry protocol which are backed by organizations having their own stores doing 1 bil transactions and are launching their own tokens these days which will be used in their brick and mortar stores from day one and this make such tokens wantable by the existing customers of these stores. So yes, crypto in general has a very bright future provided these are more projects like carry protocol with which users/customers can start getting rewarded from day one.

Yes, future is very bright future. there are several further scenarios. There is no point in describing each of them. I will only say that it will come true 100%. The market of crypto-currency will recover, as it's still a child (look at the total capitalization and compare it with other markets, the difference is hundreds of times). Money just began to come in the crypto currency...
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

Future of crypto is really bright. One could say we have not seen even 1% of whats possible in crypto.
Jazvebtc18

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

Absolutely Yes. There is a bright future in crypto.  Maybe 2 decades from now all people will be using crypto money. Paying bills, buying things and etc. It is mostly the used of all people in everyday lives. That is my prediction in crypto.
zhelis74

Activity: 510

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

Yes, future is very bright future. there are several further scenarios. There is no point in describing each of them. I will only say that it will come true 100%. The market of crypto-currency will recover, as it's still a child (look at the total capitalization and compare it with other markets, the difference is hundreds of times). Money just began to come in the crypto currency...
Even though the movement of cryptocurrency is unpredictable, I still believe that cryptocurrency has the good future and it will dominate in every corners of the world in the near future since the humanity's technology is fast moving and innovating as days goes by, the world is change by technology and so on the people and since blockchain is the product of world's advance technology then no doubt that crypto will rise in terms of monetary system.

Bugcoin5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

I think crypto is the future currency.crypto will become too decentralized and far reaching for it to be stopped, banned, or killed, in its present state.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

the future of crypto will remain wide open as long as the development of the era of digital technology. only, at this time the market trends tend to be red. but this does not mean a big hurdle in the next few years, I believe there will be rapid growth next month.
hoami55

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:37:14 AM

I'm sure crypto will not die in the future, because this great technology is unlikely humans will not use it because the future will all be using technology. maybe in the future crypto will be arranged for more stable prices and all countries will use it
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

The future ahead of crypto is such that is bright and radiant considering the fact the entire blockchain technology is trend with the hope of making the world more digital and easier going into the future.
Thus, I can actually say the future is just too bright and promising, thou, several odds will come our way, we will surely always come out victorious.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

We do not know what will happen in the future, neither does cryptocurrency, but indeed, this blockchain is a fantastic technology. I am sure if the cryptocurrency coin will end if there is no community.

Future of crypto will become good as always and famous because of those people always trust on it and more people continue to trust and make bitcoin as their main income and then those people didn't believe that crypto has a great opportunity to earn money,will change their belief and will start to believe of crypto,especially for the government.
phamthihien1999

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

I believe that there will be a more pronounced division into "legalized" crypto (bank chains, tokens of goods and services) and "gray" (anonymous coins). Of course there will be a lot of "stillborn" coins to manipulate the exchanges.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

The future of crypto is a question that will not be definitely answered. Personally I am positive about the development of crypto. The market will certainly be more crowded with a variety of altcoin which certainly makes some of them able to survive, and some become worthless. If the community and demand are getting higher, then bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
vinayak739

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

The cryptocurrency market is down by around 50 percent from its all-time high. Fundamentally, when any market falls by more than 50 percent, it presents strong buy opportunities for outsiders. The cryptocurrency market could recover as a new wave of buyers enter the space but until then, the market could struggle to recover...
fireman2001

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

Cryptocurrency will have a bright  future. With the blockchain technology in operation, Cryptocurrencies will be secure and indeed would be implemented in the future.
Granit0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

Tokens are a by-product of the investment. The team wants to create a product, it issues tokens. In General, cryptocurrencies will never disappear. They can be transformed into something else, but will remain in existence.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

Although Crypto future is bright. But now crypto market under red. It is really sad news of crypto holder. I am also a crypto holder.
There are many experts saying 2018 is the crypto year, the market will bull again at the last month of 2018.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:12:59 PM

The future of crypto in unwritten, that is the best thing about it, it is still open and we have the luck of making it happen. Is cool!
chuckle.j.everwin124

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:01:23 AM

The future ahead of crypto is such that is bright and radiant considering the fact the entire blockchain technology is trend with the hope of making the world more digital and easier going into the future.
Thus, I can actually say the future is just too bright and promising, thou, several odds will come our way, we will surely always come out victorious.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:05:40 AM

In my opinion crypto will never die instead it will get bigger and bigger in the future and will be recognized all over the world. I also think that bitcoin will rises upto 25000 to 30000 before the year end

Gaff

Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:19:14 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future currency because we are already in the digital era if the adoption globally will push through, whatever obstacles that affect the stability of cryptocurrency will be solved because both parties will gather together to talk about every issue, this could happen if total adoption will come.
Triopeloda

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:30:28 AM

in my mind, if I believe that the cryptocurrency has a very bright future.crypto will be universal in the near future and used throughout the world.
would be better for the upcoming crypto.

ankit05

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:40:42 AM

The future of crypto very great because people have seen the potential of the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will eventually chang the banking system. So it right time for investment because cryptomarket is not stable.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:48:03 AM

In my opinion crypto will never die instead it will get bigger and bigger in the future and will be recognized all over the world. I also think that bitcoin will rises upto 25000 to 30000 before the year end
I agree with what you have stated and I also think that Cryptocurrencies will become something like an asset in the future. I think that most of the population will get involved in having cryptocurrencies for the reason that it will become part of everyone's life.

dashi555

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

To be honest, I don't know what cryptocurrencies will look like in the future. I just know that it will become ubiquitous in the future. Everyone is using it to make the world more fair and transparent, with fewer bad guys, more good people, and more honest people.
sergocop

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

All the kind time of the day. Everything is simple. Bitcoin will survive. To take advantage of luck will be moenyty, which bring profit when using. Giving you all and big profits
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:16:23 AM

In my opinion, crypto will continue to grow in the future. Although the market has plummeted since late last year, I still think a bright future for bitcoin as well as crypto. Crypto market is very small compared to stock or forex, so the potential for development is very large. Crypto cannot control so countries will hardly accept it, I think next time many strong countries will cryptocurrency of their country because it is the technology to be in the future.
canhancut82

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

This is a difficult question to answer. The market is still falling and it makes a newbie like me scared
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:38:18 AM

I can not guarantee the future of crypto whether it will survive or not. Given the bitcoin constipation until that day is still worrying. From some of the observations I've seen on this forum, it seems I'm worried that crypto will die as time passes. Although in my heart I want crypto still have a future.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

Looking bright so far. I'm gonna talk about Bitcoin first. Bitcoin development is doing great with scalability problem about to resolve shortly with the launch of Lightning Network. If LN work flawlessly, the only big obstacle remaining is legality. We'd just have to wait for government to regulate crypto before we see merchant accepting Bitcoin. Other crypto also looking good, there are ETH token that's actually useful, ICO projects that actually deliver, and many innovations popping up.

How much Bitcoin will cost? My optimist prediction is Bitcoin will break 6 digits before 2030. I'll proudly quote this post later if it's come true Cheesy
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

What is with all this silly FUD people? Why do people creating such silly threads everytime the market turns bearish? If you feel that the cryptocurrency market is too risky for you, you are free to leave at any particular point of time. No one is forcing you to invest into this market. We are all aware of the risks involved with this volatile cryptocurrency market. I strongly believe that crypto has a strong future ahead of it.

Telelentop

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

I still believe in cryptocurrency, it is still new and will grow much ... people still want to invest in bitcoin and the altcoins
Cajn1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:11:17 AM

I think crypto will never die because its been predicted by bible and it will be used by all of us in near future. Blockchain is broad and not yet been implemented by all nation. They still did not accept blockchain and crypto as innovation. We can assure that blockchain/crypto will still grow as technology grow.This is what i know and i believe.
honghai0730

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

I am pretty much optimistic with cryptocurrencies. I think we will see them getting used at least next 5 years. There are governments, including many big banks, that would like to make this sector disappear but progress can not be stopped.
ntrader

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

If you mean the price, you must know that BTC could reach lower prices, but i think it will be good idea to buy at the dip, but the technology of crypto currencies is important and maybe some other coins will create the future.
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

well , this is just a beginning for the crypto . It will go a long way in the future . As we can observe crypto is growing slowly , we have heard that crypto is getting used in many ways like tuition fees , accepting crypto in malls and recently I've seen a thread where it says crypto currency getting accepted in Starbucks . so over all , crypto wll grow it won't die soon .
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

The crypto money world will be in our lives for many years. We entered the digital age. Something in the world of digital money.
Crypto-banking was an important step to pass digital parallax.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

The future is crypto is very good and I can already sense it because of the success of crypto now. As time passes by, the number of investors who are investing in crypto is increasing and it leads the crypto to a better future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
clarise123

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

for many cryopto currency schemes because the store is increasing the value of each token that is better for each person who sells. and it's not just that the crypto around the world can be made of everything we pay on bills payments we can pay the token.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
readygoaw

Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

Future of crypto will become good as always and famous because of those people always trust on it and more people continue to trust and make bitcoin as their main income and then those people didn't believe that crypto has a great opportunity to earn money,will change their belief and will start to believe of crypto,especially for the government.

I guess that in future, we will all use the cryptocurrencies. You can pay for anything using the crypto, and it will replace fiat in some cases. Invest in the cryptocurrency to use it later - this is my motto.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:58:28 AM

the future of cryptocurrency is really vibid and bright, it will develop infuture, i am sur ein it and i think that people shoyld start learn about it
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

I guess that in future, we will all use the cryptocurrencies. You can pay for anything using the crypto, and it will replace fiat in some cases. Invest in the cryptocurrency to use it later - this is my motto.
i guess tht future holds a lot of good in store and i think that people shoyld start learning about it in order to get prepared
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:00:17 PM

I still believe in cryptocurrency, it is still new and will grow much ... people still want to invest in bitcoin and the altcoins

I guess that the crypto will be used globally. You will not only trade it or hold to wait for your profits. you will buy a lot of things for the cryptocurrency. Just invest in the best altcoins and wait when they grow.
Nginende

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

Yes everywhere it will be used, will soon use it instead of ordinary money, earn and spend crypt. At gas stations, in shops and so on.
lowellsniper

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

I guess that the crypto will be used globally. You will not only trade it or hold to wait for your profits. you will buy a lot of things for the cryptocurrency. Just invest in the best altcoins and wait when they grow.

Yes, i do believe in crypto, can buy us a lot of things someday, we will just invest it in a proper or safety way so we can gain moreprofits.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

Crypto will continue to grow and larger in the future, crypto will be more likely to survive and will not easily die. Stay optimistic for future profits.
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

Who knows this bitcoin) They write that a million will cost)) I think that the future (at least next 5 years) for the Etherium. Heap ICO collects money through Ethers, this is a huge demand, I believe!)
Wearegoodfrends

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

Crypto-currencies will not die, but I think that the interest in them may decrease over time. And cost they respectively will be less than now or even disappear.
eaphrodites

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

The Future is going to be insane...Only 1% of population is involved in crypto, but public awareness is growing at an amazing rate.  As Crypto becomes more widely used, so will the Technology advance.  I see somthing bigger, faster, and safer coming into the space in about 3 years.
kskwerl

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

very likely scenario in which prices fall by another 20 percent of today's price.and that's in a critically low point you can buy. now all purchases will lead to a loss at a short distance.
aicel

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

Crypto will succeed and retain until in the future. It will not end. As tme goes by our technology are growing fast so people will be able to learned more about crypto and crypto will be acknowledge by many people.
strawhatters

Activity: 93

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

I think the cryptocurrency market has a very very good potential for growtg. However it will only happen if govrrnments and banks will adapt.to it.

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
TEH BOTOL

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

I do not think that crypto will end. along with technological developments and the times of crypto will also come forward. and more people will join him and be well received by people.
bogacola

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:37:23 PM

I think we will see an evolution of technology that will overtake BTC in usage and ETH in network capabilities in the next few years.
Bezobraznike

Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

I think the cryptocurrency market has a very very good potential for growtg. However it will only happen if govrrnments and banks will adapt.to it.

Some governments and banks works hard on that. Japan, Australia and other big countries, together with many small
countries, have governments that legalized usage of Bitcoin.
   Crypto-currencies will be used for many things. They are not just currencies, they represent different products, their
platforms can be used for making so many different applications.
  I think all prices will grow as more people is joining. Supply will stay the same, while demand will grow and that will lead
to price rise of many coins and tokens.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sandiskumen

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

Yes the future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrancy is great because people have seen the potential of Blockchain technology. Many startups and organizations raise funds through Ico with Blockchain technology. Also many applications are derived from the use of Blockchain cryptocurrancy technology. For example the global financial sector has been revolutionized with this annoying technology. The main thing that all agree on one thing that will happen in the future. I believe that there will be a more real division into the approved cryptocurrancy.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

Some governments and banks works hard on that. Japan, Australia and other big countries, together with many small
countries, have governments that legalized usage of Bitcoin.
   Crypto-currencies will be used for many things. They are not just currencies, they represent different products, their
platforms can be used for making so many different applications.
  I think all prices will grow as more people is joining. Supply will stay the same, while demand will grow and that will lead
to price rise of many coins and tokens.
The future of crypto? Honestly, in my own opinion.. The crypto is not going to die. There's no way that to happens. If I were you? I wouldn't think such things. Don't be so negative thinker, it might not help you. The crypto has potentials. It will grow from time to time. Trust me.

Y U MAD AT ME
Irkytsk38rus

Araw ICO

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

I think the technology itself can be used in absolutely any branch of our life and will be very in demand

Procopiogamscrypto

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

Since we are heading toward the digital era and cryptocurrency is also considered a digital money then there is a possibility that the global adoption will be obtained, it's hard to predict the value but probably it is very stable.
sophiawhite

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

Well we're all hoping it will be used everywhere, remains to be seen though. Blockchain will certainly have a big future though.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

Are you sure about asking this lots of questions?or lets make it one at a time?

Future of crypto is wide and great that may benefits by our love ones sooner since this has best technology..

Bitcoin may cost thousands or maybe hundred of thousand no one can tell

Crypto will neger die remember that.we will die first before this community gone
aoihs00

Merit: 300

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

Who knows the future if the public interest is at one side and government decisions are on the another! There is no single country who is willing to dive into the crypto fully (except Japan) and use it the similar way we are using the fiat currency today. I think crypto currencies will run as long it benefits to the investors of the crypto. It could happen that crypto will go green signal from government side and there might become all new up surge of crypto investment and it might just look like another commodity over the stock exchanges.  Cheesy
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

as developer of service works as referring use with deliverance for public audience those help as gives of chance on client to gains of returns with beginning work on possession and more with the extent as collecting shifts on differences as the use on token as the growth of price.

uwatere

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

If I think crypto is now used as a medium of fiat currency trading. Cryptocurrency holds the future and the type of effective investment today, so crypto will never die because there are millions of supporters around the world.
aurelino

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

I have an opinion that the future of crypto will be good, this can be seen with the many new atcoins present, plus many people from many parts of the world know about Bitcoin and the world of crypto, this is proven by many investors who invest their money in many altcoin types as well as the stalwarts of beginners who learn how to make money dicrypto, plus it has become rich and they can realize their dreams with the results they get from crypto.
HadadC

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

In these days , because of market ; actually i dont know the future of crypto. I think , many people dont know .

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
crypto2k180

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

I see only a good future) Generally crypto industry is a new development in the field of technology. Behind them is the future)  Roll Eyes

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
idioma1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of humanity. It will definitely survive but hardly someone could say what the price of BTC will be in the future.   Maybe investing now in some good coins will bring you a lot of money in the future
kasterin111f

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

I personally think that whole market is going to grow in the near future. Capitalization of crypto will equal about 10% of worlds money turnover.
I have a mind that this days are the most suitable for making investments, am I wrong?

I've heard one worthy ICO Bank4you is releasing its working product at the end of July - the same time when market could grow. As far as I know the price for BEEFY tokens is lower than at ICO thanks for bountists. This applies not only to Bank4YOU but also to other good ICOs. So hurry up, guys

lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

We can't predict how crypto market will move in future. I think every year there's a dropping and rising coins. We are lucky if whole year in the future bitcoin is rising and rising and unlucky if dropping and dropping in a whole year so i hope market will still become balance in future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

I think the future in the crypto is very big, but it will develop for a long time, we have not yet caught a full crypt, yet a lot of it needs to be developed in other countries!

HerreraMJ

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

It still has a promising future, even though on it's current state is dropping everyday, but eventually will rise, it has happened before and it will happen again, also many business will start to use bitcoin and altcoins for their benefits.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
bibiple

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

Cryptos are the future, they will never die, they will change the world.
katawan4741
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

Cryptos are very usable in many ways. You could use it for instant payment, you can go shopping and make them as payments and other benefits and usabale things can be made using cryptos. As for the future it is looking really great as crypto are entering where new technologies are involve so there could be more things can be done using the blockchain techonology.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

Nowadays cryptocurrency is very popular in this online marketplace. In this online industry, there are too many people work with cryptocurrency and day by day people involved in cryptocurrency. Recently university accepts Bitcoin for tuition fees so I think cryptocurrency has a bright future.
jporter80

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

cryptocurrency future is bright,though some issues need to be tackled for they trust to grow within it's investors,crypto will rise by they end of 2018,but they market is on correction and we are going to see a rise by the end of july
kolyrahman23

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

Bitcoin was already recognized all over the world and big time players are eager to hold thousand of bitcoins. Cryptocurrency or some altcoins holds a future and an effective type of investment nowadays. And i think crypto is the future.
Originator

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

Hey.
Yes, now there is a pause in the market, not quite good, but there is it. There was a time to look at everything from the side. And there are more such questions, mostly beginners.
The future will be unequivocal! What, how much will the bitcoin cost, who will be on the first and who is in second place and so on. Personally, I have no answers, only vague guessings that have no basis except faith, hope and presentiment.
Everything will be fine, but will it suit us at that time? I do not know this  Grin
nikitakittt

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

Cryptocurrencies and the technology itself can be used in many areas, new projects appear, and some of them change the world, so the crypt has a future
qiuness

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

I am pretty much optimistic with cryptocurrencies. I think we will see them getting used at least next 5 years. There are governments, including many big banks, that would like to make this sector disappear but progress can not be stopped.
supahlovah

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

Today, the world digital community has divided into two camps: those who are satisfied with the fact that the crypto currency has become the subject of speculation and rapid enrichment of individual players and those who remained true to the primary idea of creating a system of a new digital equivalent of transferring the value of goods and services. And I belong to the first camp)
Doblenk

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

my opinion about good future crypto, and not too hard also to invest ..
therefore i like it ..
TomWilson32959

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

I see the future of crypto being successful!
werizapp

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:22:18 AM

As I am following the news about cryptocurrencies and their future, I've found that there are so many speculations, both good and bad about crypto's future. some say that cryptocurrency is very unreliable and it has no future at all, some say the exact opposite and that the future belongs to the crypto..

I think it could have a bright future, but it might take a while until people get to accept this new method and until governments and big enterprises start using it, we have a few years to work and prove ourselves.

Join Weriz and be among the first people who participate in a project where profit is not only financial, but also social and personal.
iiiiiiiu9

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

I think the most significant breakthrough in encryption is that it will be recognized and supported by the state in the future. Once it is supported, its future will be great and it will become a global payment medium. It will never die.
Keyboard PC

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

I think the future of cryptocurrency will be great because cryptocurrency is a very useful and highly efficient digital currency if it is used for the future and now there are many who are developing digital currencies because they want to create secure and convenient payments.
cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:48:59 AM

Whether it is bitcoin or encryption, I think it will last a long time and will not die. The potential of blockchain technology is very huge. I think encryption and Bitcoin will develop better in the future and will bring us to a higher level.  we wait patiently for jiu...
BlackMoon25

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

The future of crypto is very bright, everyone, every government is talking about IOT, the blockchain, smart contract, 4.0 era...
Gambit02

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

I believe in the future crypto will exactly same as the money. Before the human use money for their transaction, they used gold, bread, fruit, etc. Now, when we use the money for a transaction it will be changed to crypto. Cool Cool Cool Cool
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:58:27 AM

the future of crypto will continue to grow, with time bitcoin going on the increase will continue. crypto will never die if we as users do not leave crypto and continue to use it.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:11:26 AM

Crypto will succeed and retain until in the future. It will not end. As tme goes by our technology are growing fast so people will be able to learned more about crypto and crypto will be acknowledge by many people.
I want to say if I agree with your opinion. If Crypto will grow and crypto time will also go forward.
And I am very sure if many people participate with it and well received by many people.
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:22:54 AM

Cryptocurrency will never die, this is one of the main breakthroughs in the 21st century! I think it will become generally accepted by 2025 in many developed countries.
Shyanadi

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

crypto is future money and future generation..just trust it that is all you need to do now.tust it and wait..
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:29:32 AM

Crypto industries has a great potential in the future, which can be served as a digital bank, while at home transaction is taking place. which every users will be active, having say that, Crypto is a digital currency that is acceptable across the nation, which maintain the price value as one, before convert to a country currency.
digiadven

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

The future is bright and I believe that crypto would be very useful and many peoples are using them for their own purposes. We can see that the technology will be develop and improved.
FrosyaBulatova

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

I believe that the crypt will not die for a long time. A hundred years for sure! Maybe interest in it will subside and flare up again, but die she will not. After all, the future of the blockchain is enormous! It will be used in medicine and in law, absolutely in all spheres of life! The decentralization offered by the blockchain system and the lack of paperwork are the biggest advantages of this system.
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

Hello buddy, I think the future of both bitcoin and encryption is very good. They will not die.
I think encryption will be very common in our lives, and it will spread to our daily lives and become the mainstream currency in our daily lives.
apityeh71

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:54:08 AM

When regulation come in to crypto market,  I will believe future of cryptocurrency will be more massive potential  and keeping growth.  Currently market cap of crypto still small because crypto market just new market and new technology,  and in the future this technologies will be give more benefits to the more people around the world.

$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

it seems that the future of cryptocurrency will be very good and useful because cryptocurrency is the future currency that is digital so it does not require physical form and when using it will also be safer and very easy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aurellio

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

The future of crypto will still be potential, and this will be a livelihood that will keep growing and many people will share in this crypto world. The technology is getting more advanced and able to continue digging potencies and potential blockchains.
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

Well, as I know it has a bright future because day by day it’s growing very faster. If you follow coinmarketcap and you can see cryptocurrency volume is growing in previous market volume. If you think it has a not future so you thinking is not good so must analysis about crypto future, most of the people invest in cryptocurrency and too many companies make an investing platform with cryptocurrency.
xlm19877

Merit: 20

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:55:27 AM

I trust that there will be a more articulated division into "sanctioned" crypto (bank chains, tokens of merchandise and ventures) and "dark" (mysterious coins). Obviously there will be a considerable measure of "stillborn" coins to control the trades.
Yowlahe

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

I am essentially idealistic with digital forms of money. I figure we will see them getting utilized in any event next 5 years. There are governments, including numerous enormous banks, that might want to gain this segment vanish however ground can not be halted.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

any word about crypto I have confidence that crypto will become more popular with blockchain technology in the next few years
Dmitry_K

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

I believe that crypto currency has a bright future, but much depends on new changes in this area, I think that the market needs regulation for good growth.
Chronner

Merit: 31

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

You asked the question in January, now the end of July / beginning of August. The prices for buying all currencies are more than acceptable. But to be completely secure, you can divide your free funds to diversify the risks.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

I believe that crypto currency has a bright future, but much depends on new changes in this area, I think that the market needs regulation for good growth.
The community won't go for crypto regulation as it have a huge impact it its growth.  When regulations will be a part of crypto,  definitely won't see any huge growth gap. And it also lead into becoming a centralized market which it only favor for the big whales.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

crypto's future is good future.
real eyes realize

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

I don't think cryptocurrencies can die in the next decades ormaybe centuries. I think the popularity of cryptocurrency technology is likely to rise more and the prices can reach great values.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

The future of cryptocurrency will be bleak in 2018 as the exchange rate is falling rapidly, with no sign of decline. Thus the future of crypto at the end of 2018 will increase in exchange rate, but not much due to the impact of negative news and the SEC declined to fund Bitcoin's ETF.

Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:57:35 PM

I believe that in the near future the crypto currency will actively develop and involve more and more people. And this is a very good sign, because from such popularity prices will go up.
Fossy

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

Despite harsh governmental regulations to stifle cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies have even become more stronger. With time when governments around the world sees that they cannot stump out cryptocurrencies, they will adopt it.
trina

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

the future of crypto would have been better. believe me.. when crypto more familiar and known to the public then crypto will be more valuable and widely used by everyone,

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
makladun

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

The technologies will be more developed and spread than now, and the society will have to put on with regular presence of crypto in our life, as they help the world to survive.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:12:46 PM

I believe that in the near future the crypto currency will actively develop and involve more and more people. And this is a very good sign, because from such popularity prices will go up.

You are right, but I am afraid that this process will take long time. Ordinary people are not very welcoming and have some reserves that have to be cleared. People have to be educated before they trust it. 
rysheeer

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

Crypto is the future and it isn't just that, if you really understand and made a lot of research about crypto you will know the impact of it into our daily lives. You can start by watching the documentary film which is "Banking on Bitcoin."
stefven

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

I think the crypto will remain for the future. we know that cryptocurrency has a good prospect in the future and I think cryptocurrency is getting searched by people and makes cryptocurrency are developed. we can not predict the price because we know that the price of crypto often change sometimes rise and sometimes also down.
VPScreator

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:26:29 PM

I think that in the future, cryptocurrencies will be widespread. Bitcoin exchange rate will grow and in 5 years, the price of one Bitcoin can be about 100000 dollars.

xysheeh03

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

Cryptocurrency now is a huge part in bitcoin industry i think that it will develop more and make to way such that many enthusiast will be able to engaged in this tyoe of investment and joins a lot of projects.
Limar0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:43:20 PM

Although crypto market is down again, I still believe that it still has a great future at least here in our country. Why? When coins.ph was launched in 2014, the available crypto that can be stored in the wallet are BTC and PHP only. Few  years after, ETH wallet was then made available for creation and later on just this year another crypto was added in the coins.ph wallet which is BCH. By then I realized that cryptocurrencies are getting stronger and better because of its wide adoption here in our society.
baureksa

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

we all know, any countries have ban crypto and not recognized by goverment. Otherwise, there is countries will make crypto as additional ways for payment.. and the answer is no one know.. during crypto is profitable, use as well.  Grin

Crypto world like a fantasy world capable of using the imagination of many people but can provide many advantages. And seeing the potential in the future will have the added community so that the potential is better.
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:55:21 PM

I have a big dream with crypto and I am sure crypto is able to realize my dream in the future. I just need to work hard and be patient. hopefully my dream soon materialized with crypto.
manggis97

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:27:52 AM

In my opinion crypto has great future because some country already regulated it,  now the price of crypto going down because of some FUD and bad news,  but this is not mean crypto  will die,  there are will be times for down trend and also other times for up trend. In the long run crypto will be mainstream and the market will be boom. I still believe crypto will back to normal in a few month.

Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:44:05 AM

The future of Crypto and bitcoin is great. I have a big dream with crypto. I am working hard and hopefully my dream soon materialized with crypto.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:50:16 AM

this discussion has been widely discussed in many threads, I think there are many pros and cons that happen. but the fact remains to this day that crypto persists and evolves as innovation is more sophisticated and interesting. so I guess you can find lots of threads for other insights and knowledge.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
jjdd2

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

Cryptography is a new invention and I think it will be better in the future. And investing in cryptocurrencies can give people a better life. Although the price of cryptocurrency has fallen a lot now, I think this is the normal trend of the market, and the encryption market will still recover.
qmadridh

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:04:47 AM

I have also thought about this question before. Although the final result of crypto is no one knows, but I tend to think that bitcoin will survive as collection,on the other hand,all of altcoin maybe would die.
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

I think the future of encryption is incomprehensible and powerful. It is very promising. In the future, the development of people's society is inseparable from encryption. I can't estimate the height of what Bitcoin will rise to, but I think that is to let All encryption people are excited, encryption will not die
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

Crypto-currency will for a very long time remain basically a speculative instrument. Perhaps somewhere will be gradually applied as a means of payment.

ardodd

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

Crypto has been spreading very fast and I think that it will be used even in less rich countries soon. I believe that crypto will make the world better.
Surge_Dev

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

I think that crypto has its future and it is not a secret that btc will be a leader occupying the first position and even may become the main currency we will use and many companies will use it
LubovOF

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

Yes, no one knows the answer for sure, there can only be assumptions, in my opinion the future of bitcoin and cryptography is very great, many startups collect very good money on ICO with blockchain technology. So in my opinion, cryptography will only grow.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

No doubt the future of cryptos world is very good & bright. Till now 2018 years is not good for us. Markets are down & all coins lost it's values.  As a result we are very much disappointed for this current situations & we are little bit worried about the future. But I'm very much confident that markets were recover very soon & bitcoin price will reach 10k marks easily.
bertak

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

I am not sure that the cryptocurrency will be used to pay for goods, as it has a lot of disadvantages. But I hope that these shortcomings will not lead to the death of the crypto currency

itasannah

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

actually, we don't know how the crypto's future. what I know is that the world of cryptocurrency provides many advantages and we must be able to use it well. we also cannot predict the crypto prices in the market, but we must learn to analyze market prices because it will be important to be able to see the right time to buy or sell the coins.
Bonanzabits

Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

I think that the bright future awaits the crypto currency, only before, it will be necessary to go through the hard path of the bear market, I wish everyone patience and perseverance.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:32:23 AM

I think that the bright future awaits the crypto currency, only before, it will be necessary to go through the hard path of the bear market, I wish everyone patience and perseverance.
the future of cryptocurrency will be good specially to all users. In fact, digital cryptocurrency overall has had its fair share of failures. But despite them, many people still believe cryptocurrency has a bright future. aside from the change in value, it's operating in different terrains. It's receiving more feedback in terms of problems that provide areas for growth, development and innovation.
itoybtc

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:19:38 AM

I think crypto will still remain even there some country banned the crypto they don't know the importance of it and why crypto is created. But in some point there are people that are willing to invest in crypto because they believe that in the future the crypto will support their needs  they see what is the good side of the crypto can do and the positive attributes of it. The problem is the negative thinking of the other people they stick with the issue that there will be no future and it is not safe to invest in crypto which is not true  in my opinion in terms of investment you need to take risk for you to be able to grow and overcome the problems in this kind of business. If you want to succeed in life no matter if there will be failures just believe and have faith with your decision and if your plan is to invest in the crypto and to have a bright future just think with the positive side and you will become successful in the future.
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:48:40 AM

What will happen in the future about crypto nobody knows for sure. But if viewed at present still many States which have not yet received the cypto currency even banded and many parties who spread negative news about cypto. So I think in the future world of cypto will not be expanding or contribute significantly in our world.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

I am sure that crypto will increase but from the other side it is becoming too unjpredictable for its development and current wituation is not so promising for investors.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

I see only one development and future for the cryptocurrency, it is its growth in price and everyday use by virtually every civilized inhabitant of the planet. That's why I'm paying attention to cryptocurrencies now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Marko44

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:33:45 AM

I believe that this year will be difficult, both for the crypt and for the countries. This year will be an economic crisis, and many countries are beginning to feel it. And then there are two developments, or the crypto currency is flying down along with the dollar, or it becomes alternative money and is strengthened even more in our world
duryum

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:35:04 AM

I trust that the grave won't bite the dust for quite a while. A hundred years without a doubt! Possibly enthusiasm for it will die down and erupt once more, beyond words won't. All things considered, the eventual fate of the blockchain is huge! It will be utilized in drug and in law, totally in all circles of life! The decentralization offered by the blockchain framework and the absence of printed material are the greatest points of interest of this framework.
Runtown042

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

I believe so much that the future of cryptocurrency is extremely bright.  Cryptocurrency is gradually gain a whole lot of acceptance globally and this is going to improve in the coming years
cryptowolfsu

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

I believe in the future of Crypto as a decentralised payment method will change world financials. We need regulations
on the market to get rid of some scams, but giving chance for best ideas and projects to rise.

Glomerulus22

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

The future of crypto is bright, but nobody knows when the new bullrun starts and also when massive adoption of coin into the real world will occur. But for long-term blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies have a huge potential to dominate the world in 5-10 years.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

The major interesting thing about crypto is that it is mostly decentralized, it is bwcked up by the people and whatever is people oriented will always last,. There could be usually huge price fluctuations, but certainly it will never come to an end

Nedrek

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

If the crypto-currency market continues to fall further, then nothing good will come of it. I would like to see the currency develop further.
awakpane

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

According to my understanding. Cryptocurrency won't die. on the contrary, the future of cryptocurrency will develop rapidly. because interest in currencies is increasing every year.
aircrusan

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:43:08 PM

I believe that cryptography is the technology of the future. It is like an Internet in its time, will completely absorb the world community. People become more trusted with crypto than paper money and banking institutions.
awakpane

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

the future of cryptocurrency will grow rapidly in the future. we as crypto currency lovers must be optimistic about crypto's future, and we must be able to promote so that more people are interested in the crypto currency. indeed, the price of Bitcoin is falling at prices $ 6488. but I'm sure this year the price of bitcoin will rise.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

The future of crypto is certainly very good for the next few years. Maybe now if we look at the price of crypto in the market it would be very painful. Because the market price is still unstable. And of course in the future I am sure the crypto market price will recover. And the future of crypto, of course, I'm sure it must be very good.
Konffetka

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

I think that the crypto currency wants to have a future. First of all, its price should be stabilized. Secondly, it should be used more widely. Otherwise, most likely, he will face a crash!
coinic

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

I think that the crypto currency wants to have a future. First of all, its price should be stabilized. Secondly, it should be used more widely. Otherwise, most likely, he will face a crash!

I think crypto has a brighter future because transaction are now the easiest and faster than other site, which the gainings are everywhere as the market will fluctuates. I, believe at the time will come crypto will recognized by individuals and it will promote this as a exchange payments.

wbsteel123

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

We'll for me Crypto is the future why? It is because crypto gives many solutions in terms of payments/purchases products and goods. I think Crypto will be dominant in the world as of now many Banks and organizations supported the used of currencies in different countries and I'll believed that crypto will be soon to initiate as payment tools and services without hassle and time consuming. Later on world become more reliable to Blockchain Technology.
drants

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

i think it will be used between different countries in the future instead of fiat, especially when all old currencies vanish due to reestablishing of the world Wink

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

Keep believe in this market bro, bright future in coming very soon , who leave too soon can be regretted by their decision 
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

I think crypto has a brighter future because transaction are now the easiest and faster than other site, which the gainings are everywhere as the market will fluctuates. I, believe at the time will come crypto will recognized by individuals and it will promote this as a exchange payments.
for future we all know that there is a certain thing that can ever be happen in bitcoin and only few people that are believing on bitcoin can remain make to be on the end of it where most of us here are earning and been experiencing the most probably time of it making profit.
Jayskie15

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:30:25 PM

For me it has a bright future, First of all banks will close for example it will close at 5pm,Wall Street closes at 4 PM,CryptoCurrency does not close. Ever, Cryptocurrency Will Replace National Currencies by 2030, It won’t be like cash, It’s value will be continue to be cyclical. Although maybe there will be a crash again in the future but the Bitcoin crash was a simple repeat of the market.
Abeycity9917

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

When I look at the potential the Cryptocurrencies hold when it comes to global ecommerce and mass adoption, these numbers are incredibly encouraging. Additionally digital payment are growing more and more popular
curly228

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

It can be anything, but I think that a crypto-currency will help to save many countries from poverty, for this the future

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Sissebrahima

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:03:57 PM

Whatever they say about crypto, there's no doubt beyond cryptography is the future. Both the power and the financial system are now afraid of the fire of crypto. But they are most likely afraid of ignorance. It will be a great time for cryptography.
antonhuda

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

Crypto does have a good future, even though the market is red but still has good value for coins that have potential.
volos57

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

I think that the future is. it is possible to use for savings as digital gold. many coins are suitable for payment transactions. the scope is huge. it's only the beginning))

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
volos57

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

in any case, this is the beginning of free financial relationships without unnecessary intermediaries. direct investments in interesting projects. is freedom of choice!

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
babos8383

Activity: 728

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

cryptocurrencies will flourish in the future, this is a new young market that can not break into the large masses of people. But it will still happen

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
Darkdragonzzz

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

I am sure that the crypto currency has a great future. At the moment, the blockchain technology is being introduced into different spheres of human life.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

I hope in crypto. But I thing that now there are not coins for using for everyday. Such coin should appear soon. The main thing to see such project among thousands of advertised projects. Even in Reddit can promote projects with the help of such services as upvotes.io
tokyojapan77

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

I believe that electronic money has a wonderful future. And first of all, it will be appreciated that projects can affect the quality of our lives. For example, projects like ripple will be able to tackle the most important issues in the financial sector: it will increase the speed of transaction processing, reduce transfer commissions and increase the security of the payroll. math.
lasttime99

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

I think that electronic money has a great future with their application in all areas of life.While bitcoin will not be able to make transactions in a few seconds without paying a fee for it. or take a very small property, but not the currency of the future.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

A lot of emerging economies are in trouble and running high risks of bankruptcy, while USD is overvalued and a tremendous sell of expected

in US markets; the moment either of these downturns begins, Cryptos will concurrently start to dominate the global financial markets.

ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

The future of crypto will be very good. Because the faith of the people is increasing on the crypto market. In the coming time, the crypto will shine like a star.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrency will be very good. Because cryptocurrency is something that is interesting and will surely continue to attract many people. The potential of cryptocurrency is no doubt and certainly will be increasingly popular in the future. So I have no doubt about the future of cryptocurrency.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

I don't think anyone can really decide where the future is..  Every comment is just feelings and wishes..

rosemary4u

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

The future of Crypto looks bright, it is a usual thing for  the up and downs. You all can attest to the fact that most Cryptos  are  still going up inspite of all the ups and downs. The future certainly looks bright for all altcoins.
Radzivill

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

I will express my opinion. Crypto currency will not die, it's impossible. They will be in demand (especially the Etherium) as smart contracts fit very nicely in some industries (such as medicine and charity). The price of bitcoin can not be predicted, I think
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 688

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:24:42 PM

crypto will still be used as an investment tool and though the situation is down like now but I am still convinced that crypto will be able to recover but not all, few really have a good future for example, bitcoin and ethereum, I am sure bitcoin will be able to surpass its highest price and ethereum too

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Episle

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

No one can really predict the future of any investment. But as for the future of cryptocurrency it cannot die but because many people are into the business now it can only be fluctuating that is rising and falling.
solkinsolali

Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

In future, I predict Bitcoin to be used as a medium of trading across countries. The price may be $100,000. And more importantly, it will never die. More usage of it will be seen.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

I believe that there are two concrete futures that can happen, the first and I believe that it would be a pity, it is in which the cryptos die and we do not have more investment or movements, so most of the coins disappear and becomes something niche that only a few would use, really would be a pity for the lost potential, and the second is a widespread adoption in which the cryptos become a really useful tool that we use in our daily lives.

Bitcoin to the moon
Kebokantahu

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:51:44 PM

No one can really predict the future of any investment. But as for the future of cryptocurrency it cannot die but because many people are into the business now it can only be fluctuating that is rising and falling.

personally I agree with your opinion, it is true that the future of crypto itself is very difficult to predict and we can all speculate about crypto as an analysis for future investment. I think as long as the internet in this world continues to exist and there are still many people who believe in crypto forever will never die or disappear from circulation.

Basically, any investment will always fluctuate, including Crypto itself, because there are trading activities that cause it to happen and make the price go up and down depending on the market capitalization situation.
Klintiv

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency will become more popular and will be widely used as a means of payment.

Schevascheva

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

Crypto graphics have a great future, and it does not stop developing, even the fact that in many fears the crypto schedule is banned or banned, it will remain in the network and not
gravitik

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

no one will say what will happen next with cryptocurrency. I think that the cryptocurrency continues its development because it has a huge potecial.
thanhtux92

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:58:55 AM

I think we can still rely on coins for investment, precisely with the decline in coin prices, it makes me more interested in buying coins for me to hold because I'm sure if the market will recover. I am sure that crypto will grow in the future, so I will wait for that to happen.
Tiger Baseball

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:06:11 AM

Seeing the many communities that join the crypto world, I think that the future of Crypto is quite good, the response of the community is very much and it is positive, even though many countries are less fond of the presence of the crypto world.
Whatever it is, the crypto world has the potential to be developed, especially to help manage our daily finances, see and pay attention to this, so that the future of cryipto will be better and remain flooded with crypto enthusiasts.
Nastinmel

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

I believe that electronic money has a wonderful future. And first of all, it will be appreciated that projects can affect the quality of our lives. For example, projects like ripple will be able to tackle the most important issues in the financial sector: it will increase the speed of transaction processing, reduce transfer commissions and increase the security of the payroll. math.

It's a pity that our dreams that the market will change the world won't come true cause the society isn't ready to make a leap, so the situation looks like a Dot-com bubble. I hope we'll survive this, and cryptocurrencies will be accepted all over the world!
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

I think what we care about is the future of crypto technology, here is the blockchain. As the Philippine government is struggling to cope with inflation, I believe the government will refer to the use of crypto as a means of addressing the problem in their country as Venezuela did earlier.
popsywura

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

The future of Cryptocurrency largely depends on us the users and early adopters of Cryptocurrency. The blockchain technology itself will forever remains valid and useful for human use but the method we use it and the way we proclaim it will  determined how largely it will progress and acceptable. At the moment Cryptocurrency is not widely accepted throughout the world but our efforts to its development will attract people to it more even the Governments of various countries will not have choice than to look it once more and adopt a policy to make it works. With this Cryptocurrency will forever remains in existence.
krenus

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

i think it will be fine thing in the future, kind of energy for exchange Grin the only possible way of its end is quitting the earth i guess. and that won't happen for a very long time

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

Cryptocurrency will become a Pioneer for future financial problems.
I have felt it when the Bitcoin transaction was from the Local Exchange to the USA Exchange (Bittrex).
Bitdressa

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

for the future we can expect that we cannot be sure whether it is true or that it will be wrong. We need to be smart in running an APK that we are intended to earn income.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

Few people in the community today generally think that the crypto-currencies will die or something will happen to them, because everyone understands the significance of the crypto-currency for the new financial economy, but this whole thing can clearly only be increased and improved.
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

I think the future of Crypto is still bright and I think now Crypto is different. I think there are people who control crypto prices behind the scenes. In this year I think Crypto is not so good unlike the previous year where it was still alive and the big players still haven't jumped. to the cyrpto world
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:07:26 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:22:38 PM by bitmattrix88

I think future of cryptocurrencies are hear to good. In 2020 crypto markets are going to reach there archiving prices. Btc or altcoins never will die.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

Many of projects will die eventually. But the other ones will stay and change a lot of things in the world. Blockchain will change the whole world in the next ten years. We already notice how big companies are interested in using the blockchain technology. Don’t take your time by paying attention to the falling market. It is temporary

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
robin1991

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

Yeah the future of crypto is to bright in all over the world the king in all the crypto currency is bitcoin still bitcoin price is low but in future it goes too high i think in 2020 the cryptocurrency are too much higher in the market every body can using cryptocurrency in future because it is totally safe.
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

for future we all know that there is a certain thing that can ever be happen in bitcoin and only few people that are believing on bitcoin can remain make to be on the end of it where most of us here are earning and been experiencing the most probably time of it making profit.
I'm sure Cryptocurrency will be the mainstay for many people in the future. with the ability to develop owned Cryptocurrency was able to generate more profits that made him a mainstay as a source to generate profits even more.

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
rasmadisulaiman

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:10:31 AM

I think crypto will be a very good and practical world currency. Crypto's future is very good, if crypto is developed into a transaction tool then it is applied to cards, crypto can be used to pay tolls, fuel cars, buy them, and so on. Of course crypto will be very good if used throughout the world, so that it can facilitate people everywhere, not limited by the state.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
jhutsegie

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:04:49 AM

We didn't know what will happen to the crypto. If this crypto continue in the future then it will become huge and popular and, perhaps, it might use a payment for any transactions.
RohitMalhotra123

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:30:29 AM

I think future of crypto is very bright. It is very strong and good technology. Almost all people like this and government of some countries approved this technology and some are trying to approved it. It is very safe and easy way of transaction. Everybody wants to earn in crypto.
Mybitkoin7

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

I believe that in the future, the currency will be the world currency. We will use it in all spheres. I believe that bitcoin will cost about $ 60,000 after three years.
ejawusa

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

I always thought that the future of the crypto world would be good and growing, now the crypto market is down but I am sure that in the future it will increase.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:45:50 AM

I can't predict for sure how the future of crypto will be. but I hope crypto will always be there and continue to grow significantly. Crypto will not die as long as there is trust for the user.

Sadyshagg

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:09:31 AM

I think bitcoin/cryptocurrency will become an alternative currency used by every human being in the world.
Ramzabeoulve

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

Crypto is the hottest market today. I think it will be applied to the market as currency for us to trade and buy. I don't think Crypto will die, it will grow in the future with new technologies.
SergeyS

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

I see the future of cryptography.I have no doubt that this direction will develop.And the sooner the government will approve various transactions with the cryptocurrency,the faster will be the benefit and profit of all participants in the digital community.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

I'm sure Cryptocurrency will be the mainstay for many people in the future. with the ability to develop owned Cryptocurrency was able to generate more profits that made him a mainstay as a source to generate profits even more.

I only consider that it will be a market for investment in the current stock market, in addition to Bitcoin will remain a property to store similar gold, especially when the potential for crisis economic future
Summer_mood

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

It is necessary to wait for the end of the correction in the market. Then the coins will show us new heights. Main, patience.

Fedots83

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

I am absolutely sure that the crypto market has an excellent potential for development in the future. In fact, cryptography offers efficient technologies, safe and instant transactions. Therefore, crypto technologies have a chance to become a world digital currency, successfully competing with modern banks.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

I believe that crypto will continue to evolve and in any case will benefit society. Of course, certain price drops and financial corrections are possible periodically in the crypto market. However, in any case, crypto has a solid potential for further development.
masterfu678

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

As before, I am sure that the crypto market will successfully develop and benefit the world community. Cryptography offers topical technologies for the benefit of society. Of course, the problem of falling prices and a prolonged financial correction is now evident, but over time the situation will change for the better.

belcini

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:28:52 AM

I am confident in the bright future and excellent prospects for the successful development of cryptography. Today the volume of crypto currency continues to grow steadily. Today, the number of investors and participants of the crypto market is increasing. And after the normalization of the situation with coin prices, the number of investors may still increase.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
terrenceschroeder

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

Again and again. There are always people asking this question. Crypto will never disappear. One day it will rise and replace traditional currency. Sound familiar?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:29:45 PM

I think future of cryptocurrencies are hear to good. In 2020 crypto markets are going to reach there archiving prices. Btc or altcoins never will die.

The guys that have enough knowledge about the crypto are aware of the fact that the cryptocurrencies will never die. They will become a large part of our everyday life, and they will change fiat partly.
ci1990

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

Crypto is an emerging market and blockchain is an emerging tech.

They both have a bright future ahead of them. Both crypto and blockchain are here to stay. No need to say that BTC will also be around for quite some time. It's the king.

Digicoinz

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

Again and again. There are always people asking this question. Crypto will never disappear. One day it will rise and replace traditional currency. Sound familiar?

I also think like you, because nowadays electronic money is growing and playing a huge role in investment and business transactions, in the future it will replace the traditional currency to meet the current demand. We do not need cash and everything is faster and more convenient.

willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

Crypto is an emerging market and blockchain is an emerging tech.

They both have a bright future ahead of them. Both crypto and blockchain are here to stay. No need to say that BTC will also be around for quite some time. It's the king.
Ethereum plus Litecoin would be the two competitors for Bitcoin and they are doing just as decent as Bitcoin is.
Businesscase

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

I believe that sooner or later the crypt will force out the existing fiat money. Whether it is a national cryptocurrency or already existing top cryptocurrencies.
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

It will be a good one. Probably the market will be recovered at the end of this year. Thee are a lot of promising projects are going on. So many countries will make the crypto as a legal. so the future will be really good.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

It is difficult to predict what will happen to the crypto currency in the distant future but I'm sure that in the next 3-5 years we will be able to get a good profit from our coins.
halisakal

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

no, i don't think it will die. will transform probably into something more complex than it is now but surely it will serve its purpose in the end, that is replacing fiat. i think the future will be grat for it
Masha Me1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

I think the future of cryptography is obvious. It will be promising and in demand. After all, modern methods of encryption and information protection. This is an urgent question now and in the future.
Huruharacorp

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:33:04 PM

It will be a good one. Probably the market will be recovered at the end of this year. Thee are a lot of promising projects are going on. So many countries will make the crypto as a legal. so the future will be really good.
where did you get information, that many countries have begun to allow crypto ?
should it be true, then the price will now increase. but the reality is that it is continuing to deteriorate
shawn_xxj

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

i will be quite a bright future
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 688

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

I think the future of cryptography is obvious. It will be promising and in demand. After all, modern methods of encryption and information protection. This is an urgent question now and in the future.
it is true but there are many people who are starting to doubt crypto's future just because the price is falling even though they are really aware and understand that the crypto fluctuates so I think it's only natural that prices have decreased a lot because when it rises, the increase can be high so isn't this fair? but unfortunately not everyone thinks like us

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

Future of cryptocurrency. I think it will continue to spread all aeound the world until the whole government in the world will recognize it as a good cryptocurrency that will no longer use fiat and create mo metals or papers as paying something that you want. Paying trought cryptocurrency makes the whole transaction fast and safe.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

It is difficult to predict what will happen to the crypto currency in the distant future but I'm sure that in the next 3-5 years we will be able to get a good profit from our coins.
I think so too. the main thing is to be patient and not sell ahead of time. but the fact that the cryptomir is already rooted in our world is unchanged
crudpuppy

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

I believe that most of the future cryptocurrency depends on the government. How it decides and what laws it will take. The growth of cryptocurrency depends on this.
It depends on more than the Government, the coins can function without the Government approving any laws...Investors are crypto's future.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
uptown04

Activity: 107

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

it  is   for  sure   that  the  future  of  crypto  is  very  bright  and  shiny  okay  maybe  crypto  for  2018  may  not  be  very  good  but  i  think  that  for  a  few  months  its price is  going  to   be  10k.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: