Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:49:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I cash out and take the loss?  (Read 2440 times)
Cryptocucumber (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

At the beginning of the year I got into cryptocurrency think I would make a lot of money if I did a ton of research and learned everything about crypto. So I bought $4k worth of bpt and prl. I would say my stack is worth about $1000 now with a 75% loss. Everybody on this forum talked so highly of those coins thinking it would sky rocket one day but they are just getting so low that I know I will never get my money back & I don't want to lose it all. I guess I'm here to say don't trust anybody on this forum that thinks they know what a good coin is and most differently DONT trust any future "10x coin" on here. Truth is this is mostly a game of luck. I'm out, cashing out so I don't lose everything!
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

At the beginning of the year I got into cryptocurrency think I would make a lot of money if I did a ton of research and learned everything about crypto. So I bought $4k worth of bpt and prl. I would say my stack is worth about $1000 now with a 75% loss. Everybody on this forum talked so highly of those coins thinking it would sky rocket one day but they are just getting so low that I know I will never get my money back & I don't want to lose it all. I guess I'm here to say don't trust anybody on this forum that thinks they know what a good coin is and most differently DONT trust any future "10x coin" on here. Truth is this is mostly a game of luck. I'm out, cashing out so I don't lose everything!
Don't cash out. If there's one thing that remains constant about crypto, it's "You never loss until you cash out". Check BTC's history. It's had so many numerous crashes and death knell that you'd wonder just how many lives it has.
Don't cash out.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

I guess you have invested in cryptocurrency out of FOMO and invest during the peak. Take note that cryptocurrency price is difficult to speculate that even TA is not that reliable, anything can happen, price can either decrease a lot or even increase a lot any time. Let this be a good experience for you, and learn from it. If you can be patient just hold your investment and wait for the market to recover.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

For me, altcoin far more riskier than btc because totally unpredictable. So before decide to invest on altcoin, make sure that they have stable and cooperative community.
If you believe it will increase in the future, you can just HOLD it but if you can afford to loss, cut loss become the wise solution !
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:11:16 PM

In the beginning of this year I cashed out my bitcoin and sold at a loss,shortly after that the market boomed and I regretted my actions . But just just follow your mind,but I will advise you to hold on a bit
yonnymen

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

Dont pull out unless you need the money tbh. We are at a low point.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

the gold rule in the crypto it's not invest more than you can afford , why?
Because if price drop like what happen now you can forgot about your investement for one year or 2 or even 5 years for potential profit
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:57:23 PM

Never ever sell your assets at losses, not unless you badly need your money. If you can be patient just hold and be patient. The market will not be in a bad shape forever and it will recover some time soon. Just be patient, patience is one of the key in crypto to earn well.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

The fact that you blindly trusted people here on this forum was a YUGE mistake. Why would you ever trust strangers on the internet? They will most likely never have your best interests at heart. Now that is aside, focus on what you can control now and that is either holding your coins or selling them. Do some research and see if they have a chance of making a comeback and assess it. It sucks you entered in at the peak time in the market though, because if you had grabbed PRL in early December you would have made a killing (had you sold of course).

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

That is completely okay man. You are not the only one. I too have been on the other end of this trade misinformation. So many times I ended up investing in the wrong coins which made me lose thousands of dollars.
This is the main reason why I cash out the moment I make 15-20% profit or 10% loss. It really feels sad and dreadful to see all the money go down the drain and whales playing with it. The worst feeling in the world.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

I suggest you take the risk to be honest I'm holding a bunch of prl as well, since we already lost a lot then why not we continue to hold and put more faith in our tokens, whether the value recovers or not, lets continue holding and hope that it will rise.

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:09:22 PM

everything is in your hands,
but, i suggest you to hold it, and increase your patience if you want to make a good profit,,
remember patience is the key in any investments opportunities my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

it is too late to cash out now because there is tendency that it might pump at any time. you would have activated your stop loss at about 2% from buying price. its late now just hodl.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

Prices for many assets are reduced by large players to buy as much as possible. Big players need you now with the your equivalent of $1000. Sell your tokens and give them your 3000 dollars. Rid yourself of suffering, and make a charity to the already wealthy players of the market Grin Grin Grin

fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

Maybe this time you'll realize that listening to any speculations about a certain coin isnt the right thing to do in crypto, here's what you need to do before investing in any coins out there, check their platforms, their objectives, their team, their community and their possible potential in the future, in this way you can possibly predict if that coin is certified a 10x coin.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:40:54 PM

Well I must say one thing that no one have forced you to buy these coins. Obviously it is your money and you have the right to spend this anywhere you want. So listen to everyone and do it with your mind. Research properly before buying and selling anything. Let me tell you one example there is token called HBZ,
Company was advertising so much about their project and token as well. The price of token was 0.15$ during ICO. As usual everyone from the team and members from the telegram group were saying, "HBZ to the moon". Company team was of view that they will list their token on exchange soon and the listing price will be 0.001ETH, again everyone in the telegram group was saying to the moon , to the moon. You know what happened actually. HBZ price after listing on exchange was 0.0001 ETH instead of 0.001ETH per token but  again in this situation they were saying that soon they will list on top 10 and top 5 exchange and price will be good. Hold Hold was slogan everywhere. Now it's on top 10 exchange after 2 months and the price is 0.00001ETH per token. So always there is a lesson to learn.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:09:02 PM

Its crypto immediately you cash out you lost. Go find a job or something important to take your mind of crypto for a long time. You will be fine
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

Your first try is two unknown tokens and that makes you so disappointed and makes you to quit? Don’t trust x10 is good lesson, but I suggest you to try more. You shall have some top coins in your portfolio. That’s your second lesson.

azvn

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

If you do cash out, it mean you loss. But if you still holding, it still there for you. Be strong, man.
And a recommendation, NEVER follow the hyped, do own research by yourself, don't research by all others and community.
Some people trade with a strategy that sell a dip and buy more at dipper, its too risky for new trader, so all I can tell you, is HODL. Forget about it, you already loss, so $3,000 or $4,000, its not much different.
Keep HODL, man
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:12:21 AM

Never ask anyone which coin is best or will be good for long term investment. He will tell you coin of his choice or the one he is holding.
You shouldn't have jumped with 4k straight away if you don't have sound knowledge of crypto trading. It's not as simple as it looks from outside.
One more thing, you invested in Jan 2018 when market was taking correction after 2017 enormous boom and was still high. Never invest in market when it's at it's peak

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: