Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:43:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I cash out and take the loss?  (Read 2440 times)
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

Yeah, its an experiences for you and as a lessons in the future. Don't have a big expectation when you just a newcomers in this jobs because you know, every business have a risks and traders is a job with high risks and high returns. Just learn every day and should to know about your business area before starting. Always analyze before executions.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

If you exchange your crypto to fiat now, I think that will be the worst decision you make in your life. Just wait for a few months. Surely you will regret in the future about what you are going to do now.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

If you exchange your crypto to fiat now, I think that will be the worst decision you make in your life. Just wait for a few months. Surely you will regret in the future about what you are going to do now.
Of course, if a person invested all of his funds in the national currency, which is in the home budget, then maybe he has no way out and has to cash out the crypto currency. But in any case, if possible, it is better to leave all coins in their wallets for long-term storage.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

At the beginning of the year I got into cryptocurrency think I would make a lot of money if I did a ton of research and learned everything about crypto. So I bought $4k worth of bpt and prl. I would say my stack is worth about $1000 now with a 75% loss. Everybody on this forum talked so highly of those coins thinking it would sky rocket one day but they are just getting so low that I know I will never get my money back & I don't want to lose it all. I guess I'm here to say don't trust anybody on this forum that thinks they know what a good coin is and most differently DONT trust any future "10x coin" on here. Truth is this is mostly a game of luck. I'm out, cashing out so I don't lose everything!

Try doing your own research 'for at least one year' and don't just listen. Because hearing without doing research everything will feel empty there's no meaning, so you will have the assumption that what people say is wrong, in this case means you can only blame the opinions of others whereas you don't understand the performance of the crypto currency.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

At the beginning of the year I got into cryptocurrency think I would make a lot of money if I did a ton of research and learned everything about crypto. So I bought $4k worth of bpt and prl. I would say my stack is worth about $1000 now with a 75% loss. Everybody on this forum talked so highly of those coins thinking it would sky rocket one day but they are just getting so low that I know I will never get my money back & I don't want to lose it all. I guess I'm here to say don't trust anybody on this forum that thinks they know what a good coin is and most differently DONT trust any future "10x coin" on here. Truth is this is mostly a game of luck. I'm out, cashing out so I don't lose everything!
You can predict the growth of a coin or a token, based on their prospects for the project. However, it is impossible to predict completely the future movement of the crypto-currency market. There are a lot of players on it and sometimes they make different actions with respect to crypto currency by joint actions.
However, if your coins and tokens are falling due to the general fall of the crypto-currency market, then you should not worry about promising coins and tokens. You just have to wait for the market to grow again. Sell its crypto currency in this period of the fall of the market is stupid.

ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

a market turn around ul surely be kicking yourself, but is that turn around going to happen, you have to follow your gut and go from there.
it's really what you say, because it depends on other people. but if my advice for this year is better to wait patiently for the right time to sell coins rather than sell instead it causes a substantial loss
No doubt that it has been a long time now since the market started declining but that does not mean it is becoming towards its end.Let’s just get logical here. It is not intellectual at all to expect bitcoin to stay on 20k dollars (last year end value) or only make progress. If that was the case then nobody could have earned the chance to buy bitcoin or any potential altcoin at low rates like now.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

Do not now you should not sell your pennies on the price of the current penny is very low, then the school will increase sharply later this year was the prediction of many people and many experts on I do not believe The market will grow strongly and wait patiently
For me selling with a loss is only neccessery when we need all our money for any of our goals if not we just need to wait cause we don't lose anything till we don't sell our coins.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

you have just been victimized by your own greed, as many also did, including me.  when we heard of some projects that rumors to have a 10x-100x potential, our conscious mind will shut down and try to follow the greed, which is natural.

losing on your first investments will give you valuable lessons.  if you recognize these mistakes and do not allow them to happen again, then your chance of success the next time will be greater.

arinalwa

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

Do not now you should not sell your pennies on the price of the current penny is very low, then the school will increase sharply later this year was the prediction of many people and many experts on I do not believe The market will grow strongly and wait patiently
For me selling with a loss is only neccessery when we need all our money for any of our goals if not we just need to wait cause we don't lose anything till we don't sell our coins.
Selling your coins for loss is the most unwise decision you would ever make. This is not a rational decision at all. You should rather choose to claim an amount that you could earn when the market is fully green. Right now, you might not be able to earn a thing and would rather loose the money. The crypto market is being treated by most of the people as a way of earning more money that was not possible before. So better follow that way rather than turning 180 degree.
Joshercine

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

You will do what you want in th end but cashing out with a 75% loss is not the best idea. Do more research and you'll se why you should wait a bit longer. Big players only wait for you to give them your cheap coins.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

if you dont urgently need the money that you invested in crypto market, i dont advise you to cash out now. because we are about to end of a bearish period and i strongly believe that most of the major altcoins are going to start recovering soon.
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

it seems you have to be able to organize your management and investment theory and maybe you don't lose much by withdrawing it but you lose your luck for the long term

Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

it seems you have to be able to organize your management and investment theory and maybe you don't lose much by withdrawing it but you lose your luck for the long term
If you cash out now you must take a big loss . You know this is a bear market for cryptocurrency and many investors almost spend money to buy more coins at this time.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

My advice is that you have to be patient, because predictions at the end of the year will increase,
and don't let you regret it later, you should be sure of what you invest.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

Sometimes i think cash out too. We can't make money for a long time, it's not pleasant to invest. It may be a good option to make all investments in cash and wait for the fall to end Smiley it is very difficult to decide

furkantugra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

If you wait a little more damage I think at least it will be even less towards the end of the year, for example, You can expect beautiful things.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

You are correct, crypto is a game of luck, but the early you buy, the better chances of gaining more, so if you think that you gained in your port, then sell a portion of it, this time, we are experiencing downtrend, you can cutloss anyway
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: