Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[POP]☆POPULAR COIN (5% ROI) 🔥Crypto Social Media That Pays 💥POPNOMICS.COM  (Read 60860 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
cryptojette (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:25:20 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 09:09:31 AM by cryptojette

Kinda Makes sense, bitcoin technology is still kinda new as far as antiviruses go, and you are connecting to a network through the firewall, however POP does not have that malware and the av companies could easily catch up with the tech and be able to call something a real threat or not. Most of them have.

Grin

Either Way, Good News, JOE JONES is working on the Gold and Silver Images right now!

They will be ready within the next couple of days.

And POP is Haven Some Fun on Cryptopia!

www.cryptopia.co.nz

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
cryptojette (OP)

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:08:57 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 05:34:21 PM by cryptojette

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
cryptojette (OP)

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:04:23 AM

Happy Cryptmas To Everyone

From PopularCoin !

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
worth

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:33:47 AM

Definitely have been seeing increased activity on AllCrypt, presumably as a result of the coin being added to Cryptopia and presumably because they've added it as the base for so many coin pairings.

For some reason I thought I saw a post about the Gold and Silver wallets allowing you to burn regular POP for Gold or Silver POP coins. Did I hallucinate that? Can't see any mention of it in the thread now.  I'm assuming this is a forthcoming feature (again assuming my imagination wasn't running wild : )  since I don't see it in either of the new clients...
cryptojette (OP)

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:06:42 AM

Definitely have been seeing increased activity on AllCrypt, presumably as a result of the coin being added to Cryptopia and presumably because they've added it as the base for so many coin pairings.

For some reason I thought I saw a post about the Gold and Silver wallets allowing you to burn regular POP for Gold or Silver POP coins. Did I hallucinate that? Can't see any mention of it in the thread now.  I'm assuming this is a forthcoming feature (again assuming my imagination wasn't running wild : )  since I don't see it in either of the new clients...

Yes indeed a forth coming feature. - the only place we have really mentioned the burning concept was in the Cryptmas NewsLetter with the Gold and Silver Wallets!!

http://eepurl.com/_6itP

Burning the coins will be quite the work on the blockchain but its doable. First things first we are going to work on getting Popularcoin.com up and running, and we need to get a voting system established, be it through the website or within the wallets, we want to be able to pay users for their votes, its not any easy thing to integrate into a blockchain but it also can be done. So as all of this progresses we will also work on getting some new features into the wallets and the burn function.

We think allowing the coins to be burned will give more liquidity to the market and give us a lot of room for growth!  Also, along with a new Gold and Silver Blockchain we will be looking into getting a new algo for each specific wallet that can benefit the world through computation, something similar to dna folding, we are not quite ready for that and it may be a while in the future but that is one place we would like to go once we start burning coins and regenerating,..

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
cryptojette (OP)

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:03:53 AM

Check out Cryptopia!   https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/1191

Our Most used Exchange and Has an Entire POP Market!

With Mining, a Marketplace and More

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
cryptojette (OP)

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:37:12 PM

☆ PopularCoin
☆POP

☆ 5,000,000 Coin
Giveaway

We Are Celebrating Our 1 Year Anniversary
☆Genesis 1/28/2014
With a 1 Year Birthday Bash!

Click the Logo For more Info!

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
cryptojette (OP)

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:01:22 AM

☆ PopularCoin
☆POP

Re-Added to CoinMarketCap.com
Through the Api in the POP/BTC Market
At Cryptopia!

Lets Make Some Moves In Rank!

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
XBITCOIN

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:31:13 PM

POP is doin Pretty Good Smiley

cryptojette (OP)

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:54:03 AM

Indeed, here's some of what we are cooking up!

Announcement:

Popular Coin is Teaming up With Popology Networks http://www.popologynetworks.com

And Working together on Creating a New Media Viewing Platform that will Pay its Participants in Popular Coins!!

You get Paid For watching your favorite shows via a Web TV Platform!! (se la vie to cable tv)

We have just solidified the Merge with Popology and are working on this New Platform that we are hoping to release in the near future.

We will Keep You Updated, here is an image to signify the merge, we are still polishing it off, but this is where we are Heading!

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r438/PopularCoinPOP/popPOPSpin_zpsvn1gzapx.gif

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
worth

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:12:39 AM

Announcement:

Popular Coin is Teaming up With Popology Networks http://www.popologynetworks.com

And Working together on Creating a New Media Viewing Platform that will Pay its Participants in Popular Coins!!

You get Paid For watching your favorite shows via a Web TV Platform!! (se la vie to cable tv)

We have just solidified the Merge with Popology and are working on this New Platform that we are hoping to release in the near future.

We will Keep You Updated, here is an image to signify the merge, we are still polishing it off, but this is where we are Heading!

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r438/PopularCoinPOP/popPOPSpin_zpsvn1gzapx.gif

Congratulations on the merger!

Will this be a decentralized or centralized service? The YouTube killer will be decentralized and built on blockchain technology with financial incentives for both posting content, reviewing (liking, sharing, etc.) content, as well as rewards for sharing the app itself so more people join the network...  Will be interested to see what you guys develop; any timeline for the project?
cryptojette (OP)

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:58:17 AM

Announcement:

Congratulations on the merger!

Will this be a decentralized or centralized service? The YouTube killer will be decentralized and built on blockchain technology with financial incentives for both posting content, reviewing (liking, sharing, etc.) content, as well as rewards for sharing the app itself so more people join the network...  Will be interested to see what you guys develop; any timeline for the project?

Well, originally the idea was to hook up with a Single Web TV Platform to generate the payout for watching, etc,..

After working the idea some more, and how exactly we will implement it, what we may do is basically create a widget that the different web tv/ media providers can add to their website to give their viewers Popular Coins for using their service.

Any media provider can then fill a wallet with coins to payout to their viewers.

So, it most likely will not be centralized.

However, the first media provider that we have talked with http://lookhu.com/  seems very interested in the concept!!

Because we are not funded there is a potential of a provider buying out the exclusive rights for their website and thus it would be centralized,..

Unfortunately the Popular Coin Project is not currently funded and would do a lot better if it was funded.

We dont want to be too loud about this either because we know that another coin may steal the idea or implement something similar which has happened quite a few times with POP concepts.

Either way, we are working as much as we can on creating the widget and eventually it will be implemented.

We also at some point will have a really nice rework of the code where we will create a way for those media providers to get a certain amount of free coins and most likely get some Proof of Stake going on, may even do a redistribution which would also give us the open door to create the Gold POP chain,..

So, we have big plans, lots to do, and will just have to be patient for everything to get developed and play out.

Any Donations help, really to develop the project the way it needs to, we need at least 5 to 25 bitcoin,..

POP did not have an IPO or a Premine so we have really suffered (in a way) because of that.

The best way for anyone to buy into the project and help with dev is to trade for the coin and donate to dev., I haven't been too pressing about asking for donations, but they would help a lot. Right now the price of POP is much lower than many IPO coins and Premine coins, so in reality its a much better buy,.. For example, if we had some bs IPO and made even 20 bitcoin, we would already have much of this implemented.

I can dev but I am no master dev, I am best at communication and I am learning more about dev everyday, Eventually the Project will make it to the point of having all of this together, we do have a team in place, all of us are very busy with just making ends meet, we eventually will get all of this together, it will just take time.

Thanks for asking,

As far as decentralization goes, Hopefully we can get funded before we give (sell) the exclusive rights away, if we can get a smoothly working version of the widget or app together before we connect with a media provider then we can certainly contact all web media providers!

The widget is going to need connect with a media player and base a payout on the amount of time the media is being viewed, so the provider can set it to 1 coin per minute or 5 coins per minute and then fill a wallet themselves try to do the widget with spinning POP image and the amount of coins you have earned at the bottom, pretty simple,.. either you have an account on that website that holds your amount of coins until you withdraw or, we could even have a signup at popularcoin.com where the coin amount data could be stored, its going to have to be secure and the whole nine yards so the whole program will be pretty dense.

-^.^-
Please donate to Pop Currency Foundation
All Donations will be Used to Develop PopularCoin
We Have lots of Fun Stuff Planned for the Future Donations Go a Long Way!
Bitcoin:  12syCAqdVPY9uT6iupgmrkdZRqdpqaSCz3
Litecoin:  LYXT8NnWPttGoKXBRoXBexxaHG6eaGGkHL

POP

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
worth

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:51:11 AM

Well, originally the idea was to hook up with a Single Web TV Platform to generate the payout for watching, etc,..

After working the idea some more, and how exactly we will implement it, what we may do is basically create a widget that the different web tv/ media providers can add to their website to give their viewers Popular Coins for using their service.

Any media provider can then fill a wallet with coins to payout to their viewers.

So, it most likely will not be centralized.

However, the first media provider that we have talked with http://lookhu.com/  seems very interested in the concept!!

Because we are not funded there is a potential of a provider buying out the exclusive rights for their website and thus it would be centralized,..

Unfortunately the Popular Coin Project is not currently funded and would do a lot better if it was funded.

We don't want to be too loud about this either because we know that another coin may steal the idea or implement something similar which has happened quite a few times with POP concepts.

Either way, we are working as much as we can on creating the widget and eventually it will be implemented.

We also at some point will have a really nice rework of the code where we will create a way for those media providers to get a certain amount of free coins and most likely get some Proof of Stake going on, may even do a redistribution which would also give us the open door to create the Gold POP chain,..

So, we have big plans, lots to do, and will just have to be patient for everything to get developed and play out.

Any Donations help, really to develop the project the way it needs to, we need at least 5 to 25 bitcoin,..

POP did not have an IPO or a Premine so we have really suffered (in a way) because of that.

The best way for anyone to buy into the project and help with dev is to trade for the coin and donate to dev., I haven't been too pressing about asking for donations, but they would help a lot. Right now the price of POP is much lower than many IPO coins and Premine coins, so in reality its a much better buy,.. For example, if we had some bs IPO and made even 20 bitcoin, we would already have much of this implemented.

I can dev but I am no master dev, I am best at communication and I am learning more about dev everyday, Eventually the Project will make it to the point of having all of this together, we do have a team in place, all of us are very busy with just making ends meet, we eventually will get all of this together, it will just take time.

Thanks for asking,

As far as decentralization goes, Hopefully we can get funded before we give (sell) the exclusive rights away, if we can get a smoothly working version of the widget or app together before we connect with a media provider then we can certainly contact all web media providers!

The widget is going to need connect with a media player and base a payout on the amount of time the media is being viewed, so the provider can set it to 1 coin per minute or 5 coins per minute and then fill a wallet themselves try to do the widget with spinning POP image and the amount of coins you have earned at the bottom, pretty simple,.. either you have an account on that website that holds your amount of coins until you withdraw or, we could even have a signup at popularcoin.com where the coin amount data could be stored, its going to have to be secure and the whole nine yards so the whole program will be pretty dense.

-^.^-
Please donate to Pop Currency Foundation
All Donations will be Used to Develop PopularCoin
We Have lots of Fun Stuff Planned for the Future Donations Go a Long Way!
Bitcoin:  12syCAqdVPY9uT6iupgmrkdZRqdpqaSCz3
Litecoin:  LYXT8NnWPttGoKXBRoXBexxaHG6eaGGkHL

POP

Missed this reply. Sounds good!

I have a couple of coin investments I think may pay off pretty well in the near future; if/when they do, I will be sending some BTC to help out.

Good thing that POP is also available on Cryptopia now - looks like AllCrypt is going offline, at least for a while:

https://www.allcrypt.com/blog/2015/03/allcrypt-com-will-be-going-offline-for-a-while/

Would be nice to see POP listed on Bittrex; they should be happy to get a slow and steady currency (even if it's pretty low profile right now) instead of yet another pump-and-dump!

Have you looked at the pegged sidechains technology Blockstream is developing? I understand the first version will be released in a matter of weeks.  It could be one way to implement Gold and Silver POP and allow transfer of value between blockchains.
cryptojette (OP)

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:54:22 PM

Thanks Worth, Yes we will have to look into the new tech and consider it for the Gold POP!!  We are definitely going to do something with the Gold!!

for now,..

Message to POP Holders,

Just want to give a heads up to everyone, Allcrypt will be closing at the end of the Month.
https://www.allcrypt.com/blog/2015/03/allcrypt-com-will-be-going-offline-for-a-while/

So, Everyone that has coins on Allcrypt, Don't forget to withdraw by the end of the Month.

AllCrypt Was our First Real Exchange that had good security and support. They will be Missed.

On a Brighter Note,

Here is more evidence of the Merge with Popology, We are Taking it one Step at a time and really working on nailing the Paid Participation for the WebTV Platform!

Check it out!  http://www.popologynetworks.com/POPOLOGYNetworks/POPOLOGY.html

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
cryptojette (OP)

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:15:43 PM

POP Paper Wallet Generator!

Just follow this link:
http://paperwallet.popularcoin.org/?design=alt-popularcoingold

Post in this Thread if you have any questions on how to use it.
Its not too difficult
Eventually we will get a tutorial together

There is also a Silver and Platinum design, but we will let you
Check out the Generator to see the other designs!

Please Feel free to create your own design for the Wallet,
If you create a nice looking wallet, there is a 100,000 POP Bounty
and we can always add more designs to the Generator!

It is recommended for Security that you download the ZIP from Github
https://github.com/Pop-Currency-Foundation/PopularCoin-PaperWallet
and Run the Generator Offline to Ensure that no-one else can see your Private Key

Enjoy

http://paperwallet.popularcoin.org/?design=alt-popularcoingold

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
cryptojette (OP)

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:38:53 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 09:28:31 AM by cryptojette

100% Fresh
PopularCoin.COM

Today we Are Announcing the Launch Date of
★POPULARCOIN.COM

Follow this link for
THE COUNTDOWN

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
adidas

Activity: 448

Americans do it better

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:42:24 AM

36 days left......Nice countdown

chompf

cryptojette (OP)

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:22:35 AM

36 days left......Nice countdown

chompf

Absolutely, the New Website is Gonna be Really Nice too!

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
cryptojette (OP)

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:27:03 AM

[quote name="flark" post="184160" timestamp="1432987995"]
I've put in a request to Poloniex exchange to have POP added.
[/quote]

Thanks A lot @Flark!

Everyone that is Involved with POP really needs to help out with all of that, I contact the big exchanges as often as I can but we really need community involvement to help us get on there.

I know there are many people that hold POP and I think we need to get some more involvement from everyone, its time for everyone to start coming out of the woodwork.
If Anyone is holding POP they should take it as a serious investment and reach out to get more people involved, we are upgrading the website and developing in hopes of being able to facilitate New Traffic and Give more validity and value to POP.

We are gearing up so that those more well know exchanges will see POP as an Obvious Addon, and feel like they have to add us!

We are also Working on more ways for the community to get involved with the new Website http://popularcoin.com/that we will be Launching on June 19th!!

Also, we are doing Very Well with our New Exchange "Pay Services" they added us this week and I am working on a more formal press statement regarding our being added there.
This is the first statement that is being made to POP Fans About PayServices. They have exchange from any fiat and only a small group of cryptos!

Here is some evidence of our being added:
https://www.payservices.com/developers.php

also, if you log on and create an account you can see that pop is in the Add Funds Section!!

PayServices is Going to Launch July 1st, so they are still working on everything, I am really excited to see how it turns out, PayServices is one of a kind, very thorough and thoughtful financial institute and POP is Very Lucky to have Been Added with them!! They will Facilitate us being able to Accept Merchants Very Well!!

So, I know if we prove ourselves to Polo and other exchanges they will be more apt to add us, I don't know why they can't see the obvious value and prospect, "isn't that what crypto is all about?" but either way we will have to show them in the long run because we (POP) is in it for the entire world of cryptos.

Thanks again for messaging them for us, I just talked to polo and bitrex about 3 weeks ago and they said it would take 3 bitcoin to be added. On the other hand, all it would take is about 1 bitcoin in cryptsy points to get us on to cryptsy,.. I have been very straight forward with them, I believe that eventually they will realize,.. And as soon as I can round up 1 bitcoin I will get us onto cryptsy. In fact, I have 100,000,000 POP for sale on Cryptopia at 1 satoshi, as soon as that is traded I can go ahead and buy us onto winning cryptsy votes.

Please Take a Look at https://www.payservices.com/

Awesome Stuff!

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
cryptojette (OP)

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:26:57 PM

PayServices Announcement Blog Article from PopularCoin.org

http://popularcoin.org/popularcoin-added-to-payservices-multi-exchange-mobile-banking-platform-set-to-launch-july-1st/

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: