Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[POP]☆POPULAR COIN (5% ROI) 🔥Crypto Social Media That Pays 💥POPNOMICS.COM  (Read 60860 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Popular

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

PopularCoin to the MOON!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:53:26 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 02:09:42 AM by Popular

HITBTC , BINANCE AND BITTREX would help spread the word.
I'll make sure that I post something everyday here and on twitter .
I'm glad that despite all this years we still have people that have faith and looking out for this coin.
I'd like to add we create a charity side of this coin and give back to the community in any way possible.
I'll be glad to donate.

Exchanges want to be able to see good community activity.

From what I know about POP users is that a lot of them are the type to just buy and hold and keep their mouth shut but we need to get all of the POP users to be vocal. There are 1,000's of POP users.

Also, personally because POP and Bitcoin are doing well I will have some extra time so I will work on social media like twitter, facebook, and reddit

I have an Idea of where we can add a post on popularcoin.com where people can comment about how they want POP to get added to the exchange. And then get everyone to post there, then we can show the exchange.

Also, there is always the option of having a fundraiser to get listed on an exchange it would be around .1 to 1 bitcoin we would need to get together.

What are your thoughts?

also, regarding donations, it has always been part of the plan, maybe we can hook up with an organization to support.

☆PopularCoin ☆POP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gallows

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:35:01 PM

Should try to get it listed on one of those instant exchanges like shapeshift and changely.

Some other ideas would be coinpayments (so people can spend them easier) and coinomi (multi-currency wallet.)
Popular

PopularCoin to the MOON!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:26:34 AM

Should try to get it listed on one of those instant exchanges like shapeshift and changely.

Some other ideas would be coinpayments (so people can spend them easier) and coinomi (multi-currency wallet.)

Good idea!

Just yesterday I sent a message to Changely and offered them a pretty good bounty for adding us.

I haven't heard back from them yet though.

☆PopularCoin ☆POP
Popular

PopularCoin to the MOON!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:40:35 AM

Just curious, why is the popcoin reddit sub private?

Hi, the popcoin sub reddit was actually made a long time ago and the person that manages it is not in contact with us.

Sooo, we started a new one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/popularcoin/

Lets fill it up with new posts!

☆PopularCoin ☆POP
Popular

PopularCoin to the MOON!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:55:46 PM

Happy New Years 2018 from POP   Cool

Newsletter just got sent out
I hope everyone got to check it out, if not, signup for the Newsletter on the website to get updates!

☆PopularCoin ☆POP
cryptojette (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:32:14 PM

We also got a New Block Chain Explorer!

You can visit here:  http://popularcoin.com:3751/

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
Popular

PopularCoin to the MOON!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:15:37 AM

Holy shit! Another penny crypto soon!

Indeed.

While everything is going down Popular Coin is going up!
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=POP_LTC

Popular Coin is a way better buy in than Ripple and POP is a real Crypto Currency!

☆PopularCoin ☆POP
Realtalkcoins

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

Indeed.

Popular Coin is a way better buy in than Ripple and POP is a real Crypto Currency!

RIPPLE isnt decentralized as many think .
yet it climbed super fast due to exposure.
i believe pop will rise and eventually hit the dollar mark.
if we dont sell low, or sell at all and hold.
Any news on btc to pop?
also any video out there with a way to show people how to get there wallet synced.
thanks
Popular

PopularCoin to the MOON!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:45:55 AM

Indeed.

RIPPLE isnt decentralized as many think .
yet it climbed super fast due to exposure.
i believe pop will rise and eventually hit the dollar mark.
if we dont sell low, or sell at all and hold.
Any news on btc to pop?
also any video out there with a way to show people how to get there wallet synced.
thanks

What I meant by decentralized is that Ripple foundation has controlled the market from the start, at the very beggin of Ripple they started out right next to Bitcoin in Market Cap only because they owned all of their market and set the price,.. To me its like a premine scam but they had a lot of money backing it so it worked,..

I think POP can hit a dollar too. Once it catches on even more people will eat it up!

We are working on a wallet update with new source nodes so people wont have to manually add them. And after that we will push with marketing and getting on NEW EXCHANGES and Into the bitcoin market on Cryptopia, I know those guys are busy though,..

Keep spreading the word!

Also,

Everyone send a message to Cryptopia asking to get added back to the bitcoin market and they will a lot faster!

☆PopularCoin ☆POP
Popular

PopularCoin to the MOON!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:40:30 AM

Happy New Year 2018!

All giveaway coins have been sent!

☆PopularCoin ☆POP
EvgO

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

Hi, and what about new exchanges? May be not big, something like stocks.exchange or others.
Popular

PopularCoin to the MOON!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

Hi, and what about new exchanges? May be not big, something like stocks.exchange or others.

Yes, we are definitely looking to get on some new exchanges in the near future!

☆PopularCoin ☆POP
Realtalkcoins

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:00:21 PM

I like this idea too, I believe they are working on this .
Popular

PopularCoin to the MOON!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

No , not yet. Working on it while waiting on the new wallet. Eta on that please?
Small exchanges can really help. i have been looking for ones with easy listings and small fees.
The bitcoin market will also help and i'm definitely going to write to Cryptopia.
Most things are out of DEVS hands its up to us. The more we post the better chance we give this coin

You might need to manually add some seed nodes.
https://www.popularcoin.com/popular/popular-coin/how-to-manually-add-a-source-node-to-popular-coin-wallet

The new wallets will be out hopefully by the end of this month.

And certainly, it is in the hands of the users to do the most promoting. Dev will step in when needed. If an exchange wants to list POP and needs to talk to Dev they can easily get in touch via friends@popularcoin.com email address, or popularcoin.com can reach out to them.

Just gotta keep it rolling, right now POP is acting similar to what it did right before we got on Cryptsy and then POP was just taking off at 4 satoshi on Cryptsy when Cryptsy went down,..

Cheers,

☆PopularCoin ☆POP
georgef7

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

Hello, I am new to Pop.  I just bought a few million shares on cryptopia in ltc.  I bought because I like to hold undervalued coins that have big upside potential over time.  I know you are busy working on the wallet but I am hoping there might be a discord group.   Just want a place so I can point my twitter followers to a group of some sort.  I really like the way the website is set up so beginners to crypto can be given directions on how to do complicated things in a simple way.

Wishing Pop more power, blessings, and success.

george
Popular

PopularCoin to the MOON!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:51:02 AM

Hello, I am new to Pop.  I just bought a few million shares on cryptopia in ltc.  I bought because I like to hold undervalued coins that have big upside potential over time.  I know you are busy working on the wallet but I am hoping there might be a discord group.   Just want a place so I can point my twitter followers to a group of some sort.  I really like the way the website is set up so beginners to crypto can be given directions on how to do complicated things in a simple way.

george

Glad to have you on board!

Just let us know if you need anything or have any ideas.

Yes, just the other day we created a Discord Channel, still kindof checking it out before promoting discord but here is a link to the Popular Coin Group on Discord:

https://discord.gg/6crHwds

Feel free to join us there and post comments!

☆PopularCoin ☆POP
Crypt Keeper

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:10:40 AM

By the way,

Some ASSHOLE with the wallet address QPJUCPL3G43V7nAaDZk3Yurv7nJWRpx51L
http://popularcoin.com:3751/address/QPJUCPL3G43V7nAaDZk3Yurv7nJWRpx51L

Keeps throttling the network this prick just throttled the network with 5gbs and then cut his connection. I absolutely hate people like that.

I am going to watch that address. What an asshole.

In some cases that could fork a coin but POP has Kimotos Gravity so it wont fork, it will just make a long pause until the next block. I really dont get why someone would do that. Its not like they are getting enough coins out of it to make it worth while, its like they just want to be assholes., really pisses me off, I will have to get 100 mhs or so just to keep that asshole in line.
Realtalkcoins

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

george

Hi welcome
You might also want to checkout pop’s Twitter account
@PopularCoin 
Realtalkcoins

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

I have been looking at markets like

poloniex

https://m.poloniex.com/coinRequest

yobit .. never liked this but a lot of people using it.

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

What do you think about them?
I have a few more but looking for more info on them.
Popular

PopularCoin to the MOON!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:53:22 PM

I have been looking at markets like

poloniex

https://m.poloniex.com/coinRequest

yobit .. never liked this but a lot of people using it.

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

What do you think about them?
I have a few more but looking for more info on them.

Poloniex is well know and Trusted exchange, POLO should be at the top of our radar.

I requested cryptojette to put in the free request to Yobit and he did but they never replied, maybe he should message them again?

Also, really helps if users reach out to the exchanges, so thanks for everyones help there.

☆PopularCoin ☆POP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: