Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain will help Economy.  (Read 2015 times)
Amanda Green

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

Blockchain and bitcoin are suitable for every industry. I am working in the field of insurance and finance and I am waiting till blockchain will change everything. I hope it will happen soon. I have found one project Socratus. It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. It is designed to help insurance companies to save their money and get their business on a new level. For instance, they can help the insurance company to lower expenses from 15% to 25% on claims handling and operational expenses. Basically, they work with different kinds of insurances such as e-commerce, cyber insurance, personal accident and etc. Moreover, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project. I hope I helped.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

Now in many areas of blockchain technology will be used. So there is no doubt in it that will definitely help the economy so that blockchain will help the economy is right. It only happens if it is accepted as legal. For this reason many countries now accept cryptocurrency as legal in their country. Its popularity makes many people invest in this crypto. It will help not only economic growth, it will change the lifestyle of many people

Blockchain technologies will be really used everywhere. The people will soon understand that they will change the world for the better. I suppose it will happen in less than 4 years.
Yes . This is a very well stored technology in the technology market. I see now large businesses are very interested in this technology.
in fact, it all depends on how they use it. well, everyone who utilizes bitcoin well, will definitely have a good economy. it can also illustrate that when bitcoin is used properly, it will improve the economy, sooner or later.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

Since the release of Blockchain it has benefited tremendously from the economic boom that has made the modern economy much more useful than we can see.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

of course every movement of bitcoin will have an impact on the economy globally considering what gets from every profit will spread

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

Countries that never have a second thought of embracing cryptocurrency and the blockchain believe that it can help their economy to grow. I have read an article too that one of these countries admits that their economic progress is improved because of the blockchain technology.

uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

yeahhh blocchaın  nowadyas is pretty   famous  and i thin   that it is  totslly trueee    ı it is going to change the economy for me i think it wiill become much more than just help.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

There are 2 things that will affect each and every country.

#1 Cryptocurrencies

They will change the financial landscape because suddenly unbanked people will have access to transferring money in digital form. Banks are not needed anymore. They lose money and power over us. This is a game changer, especially for people who are not so lucky to be born into a rich and free country.

#2 Blockchain

This is the underlaying technology of cryptocurrencies and will have even more impact than the cryptocurrencies itself. The blockchain allows for new technologies and ways on how to interact with each other. It is a completely different thing than what we are used to. I personally think that it will bring a lot really good and positive innovations - why? Because I believe that people are inherently good and want to do good. Great innovations will now have a way to go public, to get funded and to reach the world much easier than before.
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

Blockchain was imagined as an approach to guarantee the dependability of the digital currency Bitcoin. It is a genuinely basic idea, an advanced record that record all exchanges that happen inside its framework, much like any firm or individual monitors their funds. The distinction is that the record is freely accessible to all individuals in the framework, making it difficult to adjust records without being recognized. This implies individuals can assume that money related records are totally exact without relying on a reliable outsider like a bank, a legislature or an application to affirm it.
This has expansive ramifications crosswise over numerous businesses. Not exclusively will it cut expenses and enhance proficiency by evacuating outsiders, it additionally considers far more noteworthy adaptability by giving exchanges which are an unchangeable reality, which can encourage the sharing of accounts. For instance, blockchain can enable companions to share protection, or neighbors to have a similar vitality contract and guarantee that everybody pays for precisely what they utilize.
I can agree on that, if we would have wise and fresh people able to handle with bitcoins disadvantages and cover them, then we will face the advantages of Bitcoin entering positively into existing economy system.
Samaaliu

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:29:48 PM

I see Blockchain uplifting so many economies globally in future. This is because as times goes on and people gain more confidence in the technology, a lot of organisations will start using it and that will help to speed up their transactions and more efficiency.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:51:58 PM

Blockchain was imagined as an approach to guarantee the dependability of the digital currency Bitcoin. It is a genuinely basic idea, an advanced record that record all exchanges that happen inside its framework, much like any firm or individual monitors their funds. The distinction is that the record is freely accessible to all individuals in the framework, making it difficult to adjust records without being recognized. This implies individuals can assume that money related records are totally exact without relying on a reliable outsider like a bank, a legislature or an application to affirm it.
This has expansive ramifications crosswise over numerous businesses. Not exclusively will it cut expenses and enhance proficiency by evacuating outsiders, it additionally considers far more noteworthy adaptability by giving exchanges which are an unchangeable reality, which can encourage the sharing of accounts. For instance, blockchain can enable companions to share protection, or neighbors to have a similar vitality contract and guarantee that everybody pays for precisely what they utilize.
I can agree on that, if we would have wise and fresh people able to handle with bitcoins disadvantages and cover them, then we will face the advantages of Bitcoin entering positively into existing economy system.
Correct. We must prepare ourselves with the knowledge and skills to understand this market. When we encounter difficulties. Enough capacity to actively preserve the market. So it will directly affect the economy, which is obvious.

hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:20:49 PM

i often have thought what would happen if there was no possibility for banking system just to emit ( print) money whenever they see fit? How would our economy react? Would it be better of or it would be significantly different form now. I tend to think that we would see that wealth being divided among more lower class members.

Another thing is the intimidate potential of cryptos- the fast and cheap transactions over boarders.

nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

Blockchain technology also needs to be used in conjunction with cutting-edge technologies such as the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, big data, and cloud computing to achieve maximum results.
The blockchain will promote the development of the real economy from three aspects: cost reduction, efficiency improvement, and creation of a credible environment.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:28:37 AM

That's exactly what is bitcoin to our life all transaction has been made that's because of our own processed through Block chain technology. All exchanges has made charges to pay for every transaction so that is also the way to help the economy to our government in legal process.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

It all depends on the use of blockchain technology so that when the technology is used for the good, especially in the economic sector, at least possible blockchain also improve the economy because it can not be denied a system that works well because of the kesinjalanan between all things that are in one system. I personally feel the benefits of blockchain to improve the economy and I am grateful that blockchain is able to speed up transactions instantly without having to deal with parties that always complicate every transaction when using fiat money.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

Now in many areas of blockchain technology will be used. So there is no doubt in it that will definitely help the economy so that blockchain will help the economy is right. It only happens if it is accepted as legal. For this reason many countries now accept cryptocurrency as legal in their country. Its popularity makes many people invest in this crypto. It will help not only economic growth, it will change the lifestyle of many people

Blockchain technologies will be really used everywhere. The people will soon understand that they will change the world for the better. I suppose it will happen in less than 4 years.
Yes . This is a very well stored technology in the technology market. I see now large businesses are very interested in this technology.
Blockchain can play important part in our community it can change the economy and make much better. I had already saw many topics in this forum  which discuss the same But unfortunately since its relate to bitcoin and crypto currencies no one is ready to accept it.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

It all depends on the use of blockchain technology so that when the technology is used for the good, especially in the economic sector, at least possible blockchain also improve the economy because it can not be denied a system that works well because of the kesinjalanan between all things that are in one system. I personally feel the benefits of blockchain to improve the economy and I am grateful that blockchain is able to speed up transactions instantly without having to deal with parties that always complicate every transaction when using fiat money.

Hopefully we will see this implemented in near future. This could be really good for all economies in the world, but this will be mainly individual decision for all countries in the world. However if this sometimes comes to life we could expect to see maybe some new tokens or coins created on global level that can be used for this or that part of the world.
Cryptotenuse

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

The real turning point is the new concept of a distributed ledger. Blockchain has been the pioneer technology to disclose this new infrastructure, but now DAG appeared and other Technologies will appear in the future as well.
Of course these Technologies will nelp econly, just as any new financial infrastructure would.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

All transaction in blockchain are 100% transparent. Transparency is very important for the economic growth. It speeds up the transaction speed and hence everything would be done very fast which as well plays a major role in the growth of the economy and It lowers transaction cost and also hence no place for commission taken by the brokers or middle agents.
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

Since the release of Blockchain it has benefited tremendously from the economic boom that has made the modern economy much more useful than we can see.
There's some disadvantages like it can disturbed the fiat, use anonymous,and the main part is people left using bank and move to block chain. Need to think the the positive things.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

True to an extent. We have to admit blockchains are awesome for tracking digital trade and stuff but honestly it is still fairly a very young system. Blockchains are even younger that Bitcoin and it still has holes and disadvantages that people in this forum has already pointed out. But ultimately yes, blockchains could help the economy if executed perfectly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: