Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain will help Economy.  (Read 2016 times)
Batman_Bitman

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

It must be admitted that blockchain is a good system for restoring slow server systems, I'm sure that with blockchain we can save the transaction system so it can be faster, and cheaper.
My country has banned bitcoin because the government is trying to get blockchain technology in their daily routine and it will take time. Till that time it is not possible to accept bitcoin because of the unawareness about blockchain technology. After they legalize bitcoin people will invest freely in bitcoin and Altcoin and thus the economy of the country will grow up.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

It must be admitted that blockchain is a good system for restoring slow server systems, I'm sure that with blockchain we can save the transaction system so it can be faster, and cheaper.
My country has banned bitcoin because the government is trying to get blockchain technology in their daily routine and it will take time. Till that time it is not possible to accept bitcoin because of the unawareness about blockchain technology. After they legalize bitcoin people will invest freely in bitcoin and Altcoin and thus the economy of the country will grow up.

Now, a lot of great and famous companies are ready to use the blockchain technologies or started using it already. I believe it will help to raise the economy.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

Now, a lot of great and famous companies are ready to use the blockchain technologies or started using it already. I believe it will help to raise the economy.
- The value of blockchain is enormous in this age, it is opening up a direction and a new context for technology and currency in the future, right now it is also being applied in a number of areas such as e-commerce, finance, banking, education and health. From there we can see the popularity and development of the blockchain, and when everything becomes tight, transparent and can not be faked, the economy will easily go up over time, modern technology is always an indispensable condition for economic development

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

Currently, businesses are adopting blockchain technology. Among them, some banks have applied blockchain on such things as money transfers. This significantly reduces the cost of transferring money.
monacogooner

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

Now in many areas of blockchain technology will be used. So there is no doubt in it that will definitely help the economy so that blockchain will help the economy is right. It only happens if it is accepted as legal. For this reason many countries now accept cryptocurrency as legal in their country. Its popularity makes many people invest in this crypto. It will help not only economic growth, it will change the lifestyle of many people

Blockchain technologies will be really used everywhere. The people will soon understand that they will change the world for the better. I suppose it will happen in less than 4 years.
Yes . This is a very well stored technology in the technology market. I see now large businesses are very interested in this technology.

Great to see more Green Energy Mining and also been investigated in Nova Scotia by Ammeris who are in process of a token sale at https://www.ammeris.com/
Great energy mining is very much needed to drive the growth of mining and use of blockchain
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:41:54 PM

Of course.
It is new technology in the world and not easy to understand for an individual, even the government takes a long time to understand this technology and that is why they do not allow people to trade bitcoin.
Bitcoin is backed by blockchain and countries have completed their survey of legacy bitcoin blockchain technology.
In order to develop economically, it must be accompanied by many other things that must be developed according to the level of expertise, education and other skills to adapt to the natural conditions of the market.

I do agree on that, blockchain will help the economy if the governments are going to create their own cryptocurrency but most of the people will not invest on something that is coming from the government since they have corrupted officials which might be the reason for the price to drop in the market.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

Blockchain was imagined as an approach to guarantee the dependability of the digital currency Bitcoin. It is a genuinely basic idea, an advanced record that record all exchanges that happen inside its framework, much like any firm or individual monitors their funds. The distinction is that the record is freely accessible to all individuals in the framework, making it difficult to adjust records without being recognized. This implies individuals can assume that money related records are totally exact without relying on a reliable outsider like a bank, a legislature or an application to affirm it.
This has expansive ramifications crosswise over numerous businesses. Not exclusively will it cut expenses and enhance proficiency by evacuating outsiders, it additionally considers far more noteworthy adaptability by giving exchanges which are an unchangeable reality, which can encourage the sharing of accounts. For instance, blockchain can enable companions to share protection, or neighbors to have a similar vitality contract and guarantee that everybody pays for precisely what they utilize.
Yes through the adoption of blockchain technology theirs distinction for any transaction. Work must be more easier for it is monitor online. Their is transparency if government would use this kind of technology there would not be corruption.
macarong998

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

The blockchain is a big step forward in the world. This is considered one of the technologies of society in the future, especially when the Internet and 4.0 technology is growing.
If we look at areas where Blockchain technology is particularly influential, perhaps economically. The blockchain is opening up a new era of development within the economy, such as finance, banking, retail, manufacturing, etc. In the future, I believe that the world economy will depend on the blockchain.
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

Of course, when you have money then you must go to spend your money in your local market and the money will be circulated in that economy. So Blockchain definitely will help Economy.
Ripa17

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

I think if government will have their own mining hardware in order to use block chain to improve the economy then they will earn more funds more than asking people to pay taxes on necessary needs, and people will be also free from financial problems since added value taxes will be decreased or removed.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

Blockchain technology will play an important role in building the digital economy and the fourth industrial revolution. It is useful when it comes to transactional and data-related activities that require transparency, sharing and information security.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

I think it is partly true, because blockchain can help only that economy, that is ready for it, and that is having a wise people to handle and direct it into a proper direction. Otherwise it will harm the economy.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

Yes, definitely block chain will help economy in many ways. As you can see or heard most of the banks and insurance companies are adopting to block chain technology to speedup their transactions and make their data safe. One step ahead, there are government agencies which are adopting to block chain to make their data potential and safer compared to other technologies.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

Blockchain and bitcoin are suitable for every industry. I am working in the field of insurance and finance and I am waiting till blockchain will change everything. I hope it will happen soon. I have found one project Socratus. It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. It is designed to help insurance companies to save their money and get their business on a new level. For instance, they can help the insurance company to lower expenses from 15% to 25% on claims handling and operational expenses. Basically, they work with different kinds of insurances such as e-commerce, cyber insurance, personal accident and etc. Moreover, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project. I hope I helped.
ashame

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

Yes, Blockchain can provide a transparent view in every transaction and most importantly to is speed and secure process in the system, In will help the economy in so many ways by improving its technology and economical advancement.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:02:24 AM

I believe that blockchains could change the way we pay for products and services across the globe i do belive that. But the way it is now that not many people know of blockchains and not everyone have the proper access to infrastructures to make it possible is a hinderance to its growth. But given time it will be actually the norm to use blockchains.

Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

Blockchain will go a longer way to help the economy with immediate effect. There has been laid down systems pertaining to how to deal with products and services in today's economy. There is also transparency and fast transaction system with blockchain technology.
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

Blockchain very helpful economics, built to solve multiple spending problems and verify transactions without central server authority. A distributed and open ledger system displays a series of related blocks, or transaction records, with a stamp and accompanying time data. This system prevents changes or forgery of transactions. This also eliminates the need for central banking authorities. With Blockchain, users can finally trade directly with each other through digital currency

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

The development of blockchain and digital technology will undoubtedly help drive the economy through bureaucratic simplification, cut transaction costs and make the transaction process faster. blockchain can help overcome the problem of asymmetric information availability that can hinder business in the supply chain to be more efficient and effective.
InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

Blockchain technology, for example, is less than important information, or as a key to enabling us to open more doors, which bring us many applications in many important areas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: