Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain will help Economy.  (Read 2014 times)
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

Many people in the blockchain can't see its value now. They ignore that wisdom is the future direction of human development. The current Internet transmission speed can already meet the foundation of human digital civilization. Blockchain can change many industries, such as driverlessness, and when the blockchain enters unmanned, unmanned vehicles can be popular around the world.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

This is indeed a proof of the revolution of the rise of the digital age. While all individuals are starting to compete to develop eth-based token projects that are supported by the blockchain system to be one of success in this century
what you convey is very true investment with crypto currencies can be very profitable and if the management is right it can become new jobs for people who need jobs and increase income
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

Blockchain is not only good for the economy, but blockchain can change humanity. It is the same as the Internet, and the blockchain will create Industry 4.0. In the future, humanity will enter a comprehensive digital system that will eliminate many social problems such as corruption and other unequal incomes, and the rich must pay high taxes.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

Blockchain is really a phenomenal technology ever discovered. This gives us tge freeDom from centralized system since all the documentation is made by the technology itself. This also allows us to have full control over our funds and not let anyone to have interest in our funds. Tge opensource feature give us the decentralization we need, it is even more secure and safe that the traditional way of making transaction. This is why we should be maximizing this feature by using opensource wallet and do not let exchanges or closed source wallet have the control over the coins. Electrum wallet or Hodler wallet is one of the best wallet to consider when getting into Crypto.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

Many people in the blockchain can't see its value now. They ignore that wisdom is the future direction of human development. The current Internet transmission speed can already meet the foundation of human digital civilization. Blockchain can change many industries, such as driverlessness, and when the blockchain enters unmanned, unmanned vehicles can be popular around the world.
No, not that many but it there are people ignoring the features of block chain technology. I do not know if other country has seeing this a good innovation and to apply it to the government system. The government can create a blockchain technology to records all the transaction being done. This is one way to minimize corruption for those government officials receiving under the table payments and pocketed the money they receive.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

I think it could not help because the government has the centralized system of its nature. There could be part that we could decentralized but then again government system is centralized in nature. However, blockchain technology could be applied also without decentralizing the way the cryptocurrency has doing. It will only be the blockchain technology to apply in a centralized system. This will record all the transaction publicly and will have better chance for the community to see how the government spend the money they collected from the people in the form of tax.
Lotermity91

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:08:56 AM

For me blockchain will help economy for transactions is transparent to everyone. It could prevent any corruption for any company or businesses.
It will help economy in terms of reducing the cost and cost reduced is equal to money saved is equal to money earned which give rise to growth in the economy which is the best in the interest of a country.

Maysummer

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

integrate into new technology is always good. I think economic system should take advantage of this high technology to develop more in the future.
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

To my opinion it is true that Blockchain will surely help the global economy . The evolution of Bitcoin lead to Blockchain technology .Bitcoin is a decentralized and digital form of currency that cannot be manipulated by any governing bodies . Any how Bitcoin emerged by the time of global Financial crisis .Blockchain can offer many things that we have not experienced before and this will be the greatest invention for the modern world .

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

To my opinion it is true that Blockchain will surely help the global economy . The evolution of Bitcoin lead to Blockchain technology .Bitcoin is a decentralized and digital form of currency that cannot be manipulated by any governing bodies . Any how Bitcoin emerged by the time of global Financial crisis .Blockchain can offer many things that we have not experienced before and this will be the greatest invention for the modern world .
in the security system, block chain is difficult to crack, because it is too much. with this basis offered, i think there will be a lot needed to support transaction, so that it will facilitate the economy
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

In my opinion Blockchain can help economy when many people of their country are using cryptocurrency or Bitcoin. And by working in crypto their people can get earn but many things they should consider because some country not allowed cryptocurrency to be used. But those jobless who using crypto can help their economy because once many people are have enough living the economy is also rising.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:58:21 AM

Blockchain was imagined as an approach to guarantee the dependability of the digital currency Bitcoin. It is a genuinely basic idea, an advanced record that record all exchanges that happen inside its framework, much like any firm or individual monitors their funds. The distinction is that the record is freely accessible to all individuals in the framework, making it difficult to adjust records without being recognized. This implies individuals can assume that money related records are totally exact without relying on a reliable outsider like a bank, a legislature or an application to affirm it.
This has expansive ramifications crosswise over numerous businesses. Not exclusively will it cut expenses and enhance proficiency by evacuating outsiders, it additionally considers far more noteworthy adaptability by giving exchanges which are an unchangeable reality, which can encourage the sharing of accounts. For instance, blockchain can enable companions to share protection, or neighbors to have a similar vitality contract and guarantee that everybody pays for precisely what they utilize.
The one thing I like about Blockchain is being open. When it comes to Blockchain there is nothing hidden, everything is just open and you can see where the money is going out from and where it was sent to. Everything can be traced. But even with banks there is still every possibility to do the same, the only difference is that bank records are not open to the public, except to the bank itself.

But I still don’t think cryptocurrency will be a good way to fight corruption. Banks will do better for me. I’m not saying any of them is bad, it’s still good if we have both.
jerome.345

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

I think it will. The technology has so many prospects and so many  different areas where it can be applied.  In China for example,  a company (HiNounou) is using the technology to better the lives of seniors there.  China has a growing population of seniors and compared to the working population,  this number will surpass it in the coming years. So applying blockchain to empower health is a boost to any economy. 
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

Blockchain is not just about serving the economy. The value of the blockchain is not yet released, but in the future blockchain will change the human information structure, which is great. The future of mankind will be more digital.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

maybe blockchain was created to help the economy in other words as time goes by and blockchain technology is the answer to the needs of the economic system that uses time and technology developments
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

The blockchain is a good kind of digital technology which are been used by mostly the ICO bounty project in launching their project , so I think blockchain technology can be of great help for the economy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

The blockchain is a revolutionary technology that covers almost all industries and creates new economic profits and employment opportunities. This is a great invention. But at the moment it seems that the bubble is very serious because it requires the penetration of technology, which requires a slow time to grow.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

I believe that blockchain technology is going to help our economic in future as the future of cryptocurrencies is very bright.  The cost of running a government is too high and that is because our fiat system is not transparent but blockchain technology is transparent and that is why need it.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

Agreeing that the blockchain will create many new jobs, all Internet companies need blockchain technology. Many industries in the future will rely on blockchains. For humans, the most tough thing is that there is no blockchain. This is more important than food because food is usually easy to satisfy.
Ulyss

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

Blochkchayn not solve all the problems.
Somewhere it will give a positive result.
Somewhere no.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: