Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Golix Token | Golix is a pan-African cryptocurrency exchange  (Read 655 times)
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:52:01 AM

let's support this project so that the future of this project can run in accordance with the plan nya.dan can achieve its success with ease and maxim like what expected.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:35:30 AM

Would you tell me about the token sale progress? How much the funds collected so far? Has it reached softcap? 
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

let's support this project so that the future of this project can run in accordance with the plan nya.dan can achieve its success with ease and maxim like what expected.
not just the support needed to make this project a success but also a compact and passionate team in developing this project because if much support has been frustrated but the team lacks enthusiasm in developing this project the same project will not be able to run as planned.

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

not just the support needed to make this project a success but also a compact and passionate team in developing this project because if much support has been frustrated but the team lacks enthusiasm in developing this project the same project will not be able to run as planned.
I agree with what you say. because the success of a project depends of how his team manages this project very well. and I believe, that here they will surely do the job the best so that this project can succeed.
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

I agree with what you say. because the success of a project depends of how his team manages this project very well. and I believe, that here they will surely do the job the best so that this project can succeed.
of course the team will do their best to bring their projects so that future projects can be successful and growing, for it support of the participants is very needed to give the spirit for the team in managing projects.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

For a successful ICO your project will need an investor's personal cabinet. Our team can offer you the efficient solution on market for an optimal price.
PrimeCoreICO Dashboard is a technical solution with completely automates the while ICO process and fund raising.
Just in 48 hours we will deploy the platform on your server. Your investors get a convenient and user friendly interface for taking part in tokensale.

Client’s part (user area) is available at: https://ico.primecore.io
Short product description: https://ico.primecore.io/launch

We guarantee:
  • Provision of the high-tech platform;
  • Control and safety;
  • Affordable price;
  • The most proper terms on the market.

You can contact me for more details - https://t.me/danielcriptoadv
many programs draw from this project and I am sure that it will be more and more people that support this project so that the future can be smoothly and successfully become a great project.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

Great project. personally I love this project because of project concept .hope it succeeds.                                                    

Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

I trade this exchange for the second month, while the flight is normal. It's a pity there was no demo, now many exchanges give the opportunity to work on a virtual account for a trial of functionality. The mobile application is also absent, but it is possible to conduct operations on the phone's browser, at least create orders for sale and buy currency. The web version on the PC is working fine, the interface is not loaded, so the response and with a weak Internet is more or less good. The load on the network from users is low, it is caused by the low popularity of the exchange, as its trade turnover also says. But there are no problems with the execution of orders. All in time and at a fixed price. The exchange's remuneration for ensuring transactions is high, but the profit from trading bitcoin compensates for everything. With the withdrawal of problems was not, but I work only with koinami, Fiat is not available to me.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

this project deserves our support for success for its future, because this project will provide many advantages and convenience to all of us, I am sure the concept that has been carried teams will attract a lot of investor interest to join and succeed this project.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:47:08 AM

Bounty program is now live here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455988
Seems like I've got late knowing about this bounty campaign.
Due to the ICO session is almost over, its just about 14 days left.
Well good luck with the project.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:10:22 AM

with the rest of the time hopefully all dev teams and participants who join the project is always the spirit to promote this project so that later ico will be able to run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results. good luck with satisfactory results
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:17:27 AM

with the rest of the time hopefully all dev teams and participants who join the project is always the spirit to promote this project so that later ico will be able to run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results. good luck with satisfactory results
indeed all those involved in this project are all great and this future project will definitely be able to grow and ico will achieve satisfactory results as well, with the rest of this time all should maximize his work for this project.
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

Golix differentiates itself by being an exchange focused on addressing the challenges tied to remittances, payments and the unavailability of cryptocurrency on the African continent. Keeping this in mind and maintaining our growth objectives aimed at replicating a working solution in other parts of Africa, we are mindful of other service providers that offer partial solutions to what we offer comprehensively.
hoangtubia

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

Dalitso is a Malawian migrant worker who has been living in Cape Town, So
He joined 3.3 million other migrants1 from the SADC region who work in th
His new home - the “Mother City” - has taken him in, providing a string of in
low wages, these hard-to-get and never more than semi-permanent gigs ha
care of himself and provide nancial
support to his grandmother and ten ye
They stay in rural Malawi and are the only family Dalitso knows. He is the p
house, which is why he sends money home every month.
To do this he explores a number of options2 that are used to service the 11
million) per annum South Africa-to-SADC remittances market.
One alternative is the bus drivers option. These provide unocial
courier se
and fourth parties in the destination country, they will have the money drop
that’s accessible to the recipient.
The bus drivers option has worked for Dalitso on several occasions, but he
always rely on this method because other people have complained about m
delivered in full.
That’s not the only complication either. In one instance all the money was d
grandmother had to travel close to 10 km just to collect it from the person
the driver. She also struggles to get a fair exchange rate from the people w
drivers to pass on to her. These middlemen often take advantage of her lim
currency exchange rates.
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

Golix Token can expansion outside Africa that will be more developed and advanced it will make prices go up and Token Golix was known by outside investors that will certainly help to existing projects in Africa
Willliam

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

I support this plan and rely  it can be smash! Interesting approach, flawless results.  Good luck fellows.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

hello devs please update your token sold and how much the total fund has been raised. we need to know about that to eliminate suspicion

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

Hello devs I have found it in my golix account with the token locked. I do not know how to unlock it. Please see my picture here

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jetmunkyvf

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

Golix designed specifically for Africa. I think it will be popular in the world in the near future
zengis
Copper Member

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:49:44 PM

Until now, I could not see the progress of the Golix platform on the exchange, the conditions remained the same, there was no active activity. How can you make a change if the team just keeps quiet like this, without doing any promotion. This platform seems to have no enthusiasm to work further
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: