Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: regret the second time  (Read 185 times)
Baimovic (OP)

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:28:48 PM

a few months ago, I saw a lot of good projects, but I did not choose ODEM. because I think ODEM will not succeed.

my reason is because ODEM participant is a little, ODEM is platform in education.

and ODEM makes me regret, today I see the ODEM fluctuations very well, when the market is bearish but ODEM is forcing to keep rising, and I see ODEM reach $ 0.2 a few hours ago. I recommend for a trader to buy ODEM if the price goes down again.

it looks like the ODEM price will reach over $ 1 in the near future.

how do you think about this ODEM?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

I do not think you need to regret, we cannot just avail each and every opportunity in the market, we get some and we loose some, similarly you never know the value of the token i have seen good icos whose tokens get much lower value after listing on exchanges after ico, so just keep moving without regrets and you will be fine.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

There are lots of coins in the crypto space that you can buy and still make your profit. You already missed ODEM, you do not need to worry yourself about it. Move on and get other promising coins that would give enough profit.
modamo

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:20:52 PM

This situation reminds me, as I regret for DeepOnions. At first it costs 0,1$, nowdays it's price varies from 2$ to 3$. There was a moment the pump reached up to 9$.  ODEM is like this.

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

Even if the coin you have just sold start to pump again, you don't have to regret unless if you haven't sold it for loss. Its just matter of profit or loss, if you will start calculating what I could have earned with this as loss than you will never be a successful investor. Even elite traders don't care about the market move of particular market after they get out of it.

Book profit and move on. Same goes for ICO, its better to invest only in coins that attracts you and have good real life use cases and team. If you will buy ODEM at current pump price in FOMO you might loss too much in future.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:15:42 AM

Well, that's how cryptocurrency described it. Unpredictable. Regret is something that it will not help the situation. Make a solution, just like what you've said, take advantage of it's volatility. Buy when it's dump and when the market is on red. Since, you've already witnessed ODEM's potentials. Anyway, you can always buy other coins aside from ODEM.
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

It is normal for such a situation to happen. It is normal for us to make mistakes in judgment. If you did not follow up with ODEM, I suggest that you should not continue to buy it now. Although it is successful, its stability is not enough!
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

As mostly have suggested do not regret because there are still many other projects out there with good potential. Also, I do not recommend chasing a project like this because most of the time chasing is based on emotions and the outcome does not usually go well in your favor.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

I do not think you need to regret, we cannot just avail each and every opportunity in the market, we get some and we loose some, similarly you never know the value of the token i have seen good icos whose tokens get much lower value after listing on exchanges after ico, so just keep moving without regrets and you will be fine.
Yes, have a lot of chance to earn more at the future, i have regrets about selling Raiblocks for soon because i need money immediately, after 1 months they come to x10. So actually, i only lost more USD than i expected Smiley.

handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

As mostly have suggested do not regret because there are still many other projects out there with good potential. Also, I do not recommend chasing a project like this because most of the time chasing is based on emotions and the outcome does not usually go well in your favor.
we must be confident with what we have been living. because all choices are our own right so we can go through the obstacles that are currently running. so that failure is common, and must be faced with enthusiasm.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

Do not regret mate, sometimes it can be a blessing in disguise.

A while ago I was so overwhelmed by XVG since they had moon 20-30 times from the initial price.

But alot of kind souls here told me to totally avoid XVG at all cost. I am a little hesitant but was focused on some projects like LCC and MTC hence my funds were "stucked" in a way.

Now XVG falls badly.

Even the well reviewed DeepOnion suffered a crash suddenly when it really moons pretty well previously
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

I know this coin participated in their bounty, minus that coin, that it is traded on bifinex and there it is necessary to have an account of 10,000 thousand dollars and it was not a small sum!
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

You are taking it too much seriously I guess. I mean such regrets are always there from the people who has seen some project but they thought it’s useless to participate in them. But after few months or so when the development started then the coin value risen too thus putting them into ambiguity in the same manner as you are today. I guess it is the way everything works here. ODEM may have started with fulls scale development later on but you may have left it too early. Always have some patience and then you can get good ROI.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

I don't know this coin but it is harder for education projects to succeed in the market, also blockchain is new technology so I think you should research more about this coin and what is the reason for the rise?
khalis

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

In my opinion you do not have to regret, because trading cryptocurency is not easy, especially to predict the price of one coin, maybe you have not luck with ODEM you try to pay attention to other coins that you think is good and worth to invest so you can get a lot of profit from another coin.
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

Don't judge the project base on their bounty participants but judge it base on their platform and how the team working on it. Actually I was interested in idem before but sadly I am participated from the others.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

for myself I follow ODEM bounty to the end and get token odem, the project is pretty good and the price keeps growing nowadays. I'll keep it for a long time.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

You can not blame yourself for mistakes or perceptions of the result that happened. No one can see the opportunity to launch perfectly. I was looking for information and it was great to see ODEM (ODE) listed on the exchange sites as bitfinex and ethfinex. Education has always attracted great attention from investors and users. They will need time to expand their community and increase in value.
Baimovic (OP)

Activity: 1210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

for myself I follow ODEM bounty to the end and get token odem, the project is pretty good and the price keeps growing nowadays. I'll keep it for a long time.
wow,,I feel jealous.  What campaign do you follow? If you follow the odem signature campaign, and you get more odem, I think if you sell it today, then you will get a huge profit.

are you sure in your prediction that odem will rise even higher? are you not afraid if odem falls drastically?

billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

a few months ago, I saw a lot of good projects, but I did not choose ODEM. because I think ODEM will not succeed.

my reason is because ODEM participant is a little, ODEM is platform in education.

and ODEM makes me regret, today I see the ODEM fluctuations very well, when the market is bearish but ODEM is forcing to keep rising, and I see ODEM reach $ 0.2 a few hours ago. I recommend for a trader to buy ODEM if the price goes down again.

I think that thanks to the pump the price can still grow, but I do not see much prospects for this project

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

i see no reason for you to regret, ypu are jot a robot and tou can not predict every good opportunity on the market, so do not worry about it
Brookie

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

Each coin is difficult to predict future developments, let alone it is a new coin like ODEM. Usually indeed new coins have the potential for rapid improvement and development. You do not have to regret this, try to invest elsewhere that you think has potential developments such as ODEM.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:33:18 PM

The market is full of opportunities and regret and it depends on how you see the market. When you have a good project that you think has a future you grab it and invest and forget about it. The best thing do about ODEM is to go back and invest in ,because everything about the developers prove it is going to be a profitable coin in the future.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Welckomtome

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

do jot even worry ahout this kind of things, it is absolutely useless, you can not catch every good opportunity, so just live on and good luck!
Welckomtome

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

Each coin is difficult to predict future developments, let alone it is a new coin like ODEM. Usually indeed new coins have the potential for rapid improvement and development. You do not have to regret this, try to invest elsewhere that you think has potential developments such as ODEM.
this is not your mistake, sometimes it is better not to invest and miss some fprtune than to invest and lose all that you have
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: