Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto gambling strategies script Dice bot Live 3 hours session betting  (Read 103 times)
ackback (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:49:43 PM

Live gambling session on youtube , Incredible script is running you can see live stats as proof

No lose ! come watch and see how much profit  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN_JJ6Q_Dwk
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

Sorry but I don't believe that such scripts are working. The video is too long, 6 hours so I didn't bother watching it.

I have read the description and you are trying to market that script and selling it. You said that 100% profit, I assume that percentage is about the chance of winning which I find it unreal.

No lose
By saying this, in gambling there's no such as 100% win and no lose.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

Sorry but I don't believe that such scripts are working. The video is too long, 6 hours so I didn't bother watching it.

I have read the description and you are trying to market that script and selling it. You said that 100% profit, I assume that percentage is about the chance of winning which I find it unreal.

No lose

not just you. even everyone will not be interested to watch videos with a very long pause. and defeat must exist and victory is not possible to reach 100% because gambling has been proven since the first until now. will be smashed in the long run, how good any script is in use
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

No lose
Exactly even if there is such a script nobody would share as sites might start patching and no one really shares their results online

For all those who don't know in past these types of scripts had malicious software which caused damaged to your desktop and others never really generated any profit and was a complete joke
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:11:56 PM

Why this "buy script for 0.002btc" sounds so familiar? Where have I seen this?
Was it....bitcointalk?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: