Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dash flash crash?  (Read 255 times)
Antonioz (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:07:12 AM

hello, I woke up this morning and checked the charts and noticed that on poloniex dash crashed like crazy and immediately recovered, does anyone know what happened?
Cakalasia

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:13:08 AM

hello, I woke up this morning and checked the charts and noticed that on poloniex dash crashed like crazy and immediately recovered, does anyone know what happened?

Well I think nothing  happened, it's a normal for me pump and dump we know that the crypto are volatile so the better you should do is calm.
Antonioz (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:22:19 AM

I am perfectly calm and yes pump and dump are normal in crypto but not like this gigantic crash and super quick recover in a matter of minutes, I was only curious to know if someone knew what caused it that's all
darksanya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:33:41 AM

it's not just pump and dump. obviously, there was some event that led to such a course movement. may I didn't look carefully, but in open sources I did not find the information about it.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:43:50 AM

DASH is good coin because since 3 years ago the price was going up like Ethereum, i know about this coin when the price $8 and the price in January afew month ago was going up to $1500, my prediction the price now is in strong buy signal. DASH still has strong fundamental  and become popular coin also consist solid team developer

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:18:29 AM

The price just back to the level support and failed breakout but this is not mean the price will continue down, level support of this coin is in the price $290. This is just normal price action, and now good times to buy it.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:32:34 AM

As you can see most of the coins had decreased in value not just Dash.
It's Zimbabwe involvement too might have fueled the bearish trend.
Though a good move, investors don't prefer risk, especially in a falling economy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:39:50 AM

Its normal in exchange that all coins will dump and pump as we know crypto is very volatile. Don't do  panic  selling in  a situation like this, just calm your self and relax. theres nothing to worry about. But if the prices has a big gigantic crash maybe thats the time to sell or maybe wait for it to recover. because as we know that it will pump again after its dumping. thats how it works in world of crypto .

Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:52:51 AM

I think this is completely normal, because the market is in a state of decline, so for now, the sharp drop in still is very normal, because people started to panic and lose confidence, choose to sell.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

Since all the alt coins are in declining mood, it is normal to happen. It will recover its position with the stability of other coins. Till then, please don't get panic. I believe that dash is a good coin which take place in top chart in coming days.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:04:23 AM

first of all it did not recover. recover means going back up to its previous price or even rise above it a little and that has obviously not happened. so since the final price is lower than the initial one you can say it has dropped.
second, it is natural these days because the investors are fleeing the altcoin market. they have finally figured out that they should not keep on holding things that don't have a future at all. so as they dump the prices of  each of these altcoins (specially the big ones on top) is going down hard day by day.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

Its quite natural that the price will pump and dump but it is really unnatural to see such a quick recovery like that. I also dont know the reason about it. Eagerly waiting to know about it.
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

Don't worry. It's just thenatural thing of fluctuation . It will pump very soon in the future.

GaryCynthia

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:47:08 PM

Don't worry. It's just thenatural thing of fluctuation . It will pump very soon in the future.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

It was likely either someone who made a mistake with some numbers, or there was someone trying to crash the market with an underwhelming supply that, in the end, didn't even matter. If there was nothing that impacted the market and caused a large swing down across the board then there's no need to worry about it overall.
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

I do not think this is a normal upsurge. Something has definitely caused it. I have no knowledge but I will investigate.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

It is not a big deal, someone probably tries to manipulate the market again. We can see the same situation on different coins many times. If the price recovers quickly that means then dumpers didn't have enough money.

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

Flash crashes happen because smart people want to make money out of dumb people who leave their limit orders there!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:30:48 AM

That is how it happens sometimes. This happens in all kinds of markets when the price of a commodity goes down and then back up in a matter of hours. This is nothing to be bothered about, it could just be someone selling off their coins making the price go down and then someone else buying the coins making the price of the coin go back up

LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

Flash crashes happen because smart people want to make money out of dumb people who leave their limit orders there!
And they track it very well and enjoy it. You need to be very careful when placing orders at the exchanges.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: