Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price prediction for july  (Read 861 times)
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:40:15 PM

I guess it depends whether this attempt at a local bottom holds. Not sure if it's an inverse head-and-shoulder reversal pattern, or just continued dripping:

I'm a little apprehensive to make predictions here. The wick below the April lows was quickly retraced, and there was no "thrust" characteristic of a triangle breakdown.

The bounce was enough to stop loss my short term hedge, but I don't see enough evidence that longing is safe here. I'll leave this to the knife catchers and wait on the sidelines for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

there are some that I found in the forums I read that gave us happiness and this bitcoin value hit $ 15k this year in 2018 and this message could be a great pleasure for everyone.
Estimation is possible if we want to know about the average improvement of the bitcoin while for future accurate prediction of value we can not predict the accurate value; even highly accurate value has uncertainty in it. We determine the average increase or improvement in the bitcoin by calculating the average increase in market factors of bitcoin after which we will get the result.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

At least $7000 it can be $8000 or higher if it will start to rise. It will not see $5000 etc for sure  Smiley so it is around the dip by now. At the end of july it can be even around $10.000

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

I guess it depends whether this attempt at a local bottom holds. Not sure if it's an inverse head-and-shoulder reversal pattern, or just continued dripping:

After a very trolly consolidation, it looks like bulls are leaving the short term range. We've trapped shorts and should be heading up for the next few days:

But I wouldn't get too excited yet. Bulls have a very long way to go before breaking the longer term downtrend since December. For now, I see major resistance at $7,500.

HiBCDirect

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

Can't see it growing any soon, most probably, the price will be around $5000, but I hope not a cent lower. The support level at $6200-6700 is huge, so l hope to be wrong with my predictions
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:43:24 PM

At least $7000 it can be $8000 or higher if it will start to rise. It will not see $5000 etc for sure  Smiley so it is around the dip by now. At the end of july it can be even around $10.000
Yes everyone has their own opinion but as we can see that from last few months most of the analysist are expecting bitcoin price that after June bitcoin price is going to increase too much, so i would like to say that after June at least bitcoin price will cross 10000$ and may be it will even cross that level. And that is the reason that i am still holding my bitcoin.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

What could be price of bitcoin in next month ??
$5k $7k $8k $10k $15k or $20k
Predict please  Smiley Grin

Bitcoins will drop to $5k dollar i think but its not a bad thing because the price will grow up again when the month reached december and that is the time we are all going to earn more profit.
I think it will remain constant because in the mid-year people mostly do not invest because in many countries due to start new financial year people make their decision for new year. So investment cap decreases or remain the same. Therefore I think that the price of bitcoin in July will be about $7-8000. Hope the end of this year will be good for bitcoin price.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

It might have a slow growth at the end of June to 8k-9k range. Saying that it will hit 10k usd is very optimistic. BTC price will not pump again unless there will be great revelations for its adaptation and usage.
As we know that the market of Bitcoin is difficult to predict and this is due to changes in some factors. The market demand of people is the major factor with controls the price of Bitcoin. We can estimate the value of Bitcoin after the analysis of average rates which will make it possible. The average rates increases with the passage of time and it assures us that the price will go high in the future.
It depends upon the investment cap. If more and more people invest in bitcoin the price will grow more and if the investment remains the same the price will not increase. I am very keen to see big pump in the price in the start of second half of the year because this year is not good for bitcoin so far. People are converting their investment to Altcoin because of fall on the price.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

There will be no movement at all. Price of bitcoin is like cloud floating around the sky where nothing is happening. I have much hopes in September than the months before it. Let's hibernate with bitcoin at the same time if you don't want to get stressed too much looking at it.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

I don't expect some biger fluctuations in price. Probably bitcoin price will stay about 7000$ or maybe a bit higher but I don't think that it will cross the magic value of 10000$.
The summer and vacation period is comming so I don't think investments will rise and the market will stay more or less sleepy. Some biger price changes could be expected somwhere around the end of the year.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

Amazing to see everyone wants to know what will be the price in the coming months, but i would love to see people use this currency and technology more as a revolution in the new age fintech world where one does not require the permission of a third party to transfer the payment to any other party.

kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

It is very difficult to determine the future value of any coin. Similarly, it is difficult to predict Bitcoin prices for the coming July. But the demand and usage of Bitcoin and the chart of previous years shows that the price will be higher by July. Because it can be seen in approximately June or July.

Not sure about July, the price will soon increase this year or by the end of this year which also depends upon the demand of people and we do not know when demand rate increases or decreases so future is not predictable accurately. However the future improvement is predictable if we estimate the average factors rates so we will find out the average improvement.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

Why are there always topics about the price forecast for a month or year? Still understand that to give some true forecast is impossible. Even if we assume that tomorrow the price of bitcoin will be 20,000 dollars. Will you sell all your coins and leave bitcoin? All will also remain and will wait for $ 30,000. Why you forecasts. Live for today.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

Many users here are always asking the prediction price of bitcoin as we all know no one can gives accurate price. So i think month of July will having an increase. This is why I am holding my btc because I think price this year will increase.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

Why are there always topics about the price forecast for a month or year? Still understand that to give some true forecast is impossible. Even if we assume that tomorrow the price of bitcoin will be 20,000 dollars. Will you sell all your coins and leave bitcoin? All will also remain and will wait for $ 30,000. Why you forecasts. Live for today.

Because of this kind of question that will create speculation.
You're right all of this is nonsense, will not even be 100% accurate. But guessing without calculations is also not good.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:25:23 AM

I hope that the price will grow to $10k dollar soon but in the state of the market today, the prices of bitcoins might increase even more if most of the people will prefer on selling their coins so the best thing to do today is just to hold our coins.
The future price of the Bitcoin is unpredictable and gives the future value with uncertainty and this is due to the changing factors of the market. The market is not stable and not showing a constant increase so we can not predict the accurate value. However the future average improvement is easy to predict by calculating its average factors will give us the future improvement.
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

I hope that the price will grow to $10k dollar soon but in the state of the market today, the prices of bitcoins might increase even more if most of the people will prefer on selling their coins so the best thing to do today is just to hold our coins.
The future price of the Bitcoin is unpredictable and gives the future value with uncertainty and this is due to the changing factors of the market. The market is not stable and not showing a constant increase so we can not predict the accurate value. However the future average improvement is easy to predict by calculating its average factors will give us the future improvement.
   Bitcoin's price is fluctuating and it is really hard to predict, it just in the midst of the year and the value of bitcoin is hard to reach the amount we desire. But I strongly believe that bitcoin will increase at huge amount and will transcend from its downfall. And by the end of this year bitcoin can reach $20k or more over.
Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

I don't know whether bitcoin will go up or what not. It's because it does not showing any sign of bull run. It's hard to say this but no one could ever predict the current market. Nobody can. Especially during when the market is very unstable.
I've seen Bitcoin succeed in obtaining an institutional license and upgrading the transaction platform, so that public adaptability gets bigger
shabinmathew23

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

i think price may go down as india zebpay exchange is stopping withdraws. Also case is going on for baning bitcoin lets hope for the best
As RBI’s ‘crypto’ circular will be fully effective from July 5. Due to this, the Indian cryptocurrency traders will find it hard to continue the trade despite having few choices likely remain available even after that
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

I think it's going to be around 7000$. After new hack the price is going down to 6000 $. As I noticed this period bitcoin need much more time to recover itself than before and all positive news of the community do not play a big role anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: