Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price prediction for july  (Read 873 times)
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:35:28 AM

Bitcoin predictions for the falling month cannot be made exactly. From my personal experience bitcoin is expected to reach $10000 and more. By now the price is found low which were due to the manipulation from the whales as well from the strong regulations that happened on different countries.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

i think price may go down as india zebpay exchange is stopping withdraws. Also case is going on for baning bitcoin lets hope for the best
As RBI’s ‘crypto’ circular will be fully effective from July 5. Due to this, the Indian cryptocurrency traders will find it hard to continue the trade despite having few choices likely remain available even after that
We may stand in a good place in a good market in the upcoming days or July and the market may take some more time to go high. This all depends upon the demand rate which controls the value of Bitcoin and similarly other coins have the major factor which is the demand rate. The current low value means that it is demand rate which decreased and brought decrease in the value of Bitcoin but this value will attract the demand more in future.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

$8,500, a slow grow and hold after lots of bart simpsons in the charts.

These damn bart chart patterns are all over the place lately. Sooner or later the bart-trend will be broken and people expecting a fall with get liquidated and we'll jump historic highs overnight. It's how bitcoin works. Check the last time that we went to $20k, we were making several thousands of dollars of progress a day. Bitcoin is TINY and it just needs someone big to put their wealth in BTC to start a massive rally to 6 figures a coin.
tokecabe

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:24:58 PM

I am sure July will have drastic changes and prices will improve in the stable range of $ 8k to $ 10k and altcoin will follow that too.
@alaji

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

What could be price of bitcoin in next month ??
$5k $7k $8k $10k $15k or $20k
Predict please  Smiley Grin
I believe that before the end of the month of July, Bitcoin value will still be below  $8,000. But at there is high hope that before end of December this year Bitcoin will create another history that everyone in the crypto currency community will be amazed.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

I am sure July will have drastic changes and prices will improve in the stable range of $ 8k to $ 10k and altcoin will follow that too.

i'm not sure bitcoin could reach $ 8k in July
to reach $ 8k is still impossible because the SEC is still investigating some major exchange and of course this affects bitcoin prices

Tomahawk One Two

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

How I wish that bitcoin will go up to 10k in July but it's hard to say right now because the price in the market is so volatile as of now the best we can do is buying because it's affordable and hold until the price go higher.
Yes it is hard to say anything sure, but still we can only expect that in month of July bitcoin price will once again start increasing its price, so we need to invest money in bitcoin and then wait tell July, in months of July you will surely see a tremendous increase in bitcoin, so we need to remain calm and wait for some time and hope that it will give us a good profit.
Those who run the marketplace have a very disgusting sense of humor. When everyone expects that growth will begin, the fall may continue. There are no guarantees that the worst-case scenario will not occur in the near future.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:19:27 AM

I think that bitcoins price will just stay to $5k dollars because there are still fud out there that is spreading in other countries so we cannot hope for the price to increase again this late but maybe after august it will start to pump again.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

I think it's going to be around 7000$. After new hack the price is going down to 6000 $. As I noticed this period bitcoin need much more time to recover itself than before and all positive news of the community do not play a big role anymore.
We all are discussing about the future value of Bitcoin but I will add another prediction because future prediction of exact value is impossible here in the market of Bitcoin due to the changing factors which have great affect on the price of Bitcoin and due to these changing factors it is difficult to predict the accurate value which result in uncertain value. The other prediction is the average improvement of price which is possible to find out by calculating the average rates.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

I think Bitcoin will reach $10000 to $12000 in July. Considering the current market situation and the scope for demand and supply in coming months Bitcoin will not rise to maximum in July and I think it can trend in the $10k baseline until August. There is no specific good news coming out for Bitcoin to reach more than $12k for July and like last year I predict Bitcoin will see its highest price only in December.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

The value of bitcoin today is struggling and have a hard time to grow. But i am still hoping that good things may come on the way of bitcoin on july. Amd i am hoping that it will grow until $8000 this july.
It will rise we should not worry. This is because we have had a good price few months ago and we lost some good values. June is almost gone and let’s waits what July brings.

The prices might no doubt reach $8000 in July and right now, if you have some good amount of coins, you should hold the portfolio. This is because even if July does not bring some good values, we might see them towards the end of the year.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

The only month in the past that usually lead to Bitcoin rallies is November.

Regarding the institutions that are buying its really difficult to tell. You need to realize that if a hedge fund buys into BTC and they end up losing 90% of their money, they might end up losing clients. Hence thats the reason why many want to stay out.

Its good when they make money but horrible if they end up losing clients money. So many need to realize that if the institutions are buying, they need to be sure that it will be a good investment and not cause huge losses which leads to them losing business. Hence many are probably still on the side lines.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

Bitcoin predictions for the falling month cannot be made exactly. From my personal experience bitcoin is expected to reach $10000 and more. By now the price is found low which were due to the manipulation from the whales as well from the strong regulations that happened on different countries.
We can not predict the actual future value of the Bitcoin due to the changing market factors which changes without any idea and even we can not see its shadow. It is very hard to predict this market but can just expect for a better future and want a better future for the Bitcoin. It may possible for the Bitcoin value increase in the upcoming month only possible of the increase in demand rate.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:59:25 AM

I see bitcoin falling too badly hopefully bitcoin can be expensive again at least $ 10k is enough because I see bitcoin prices in July it seems difficult to recover the price and even raise the price
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

We can't predict what the price of bitcoin will be but we can try to "guess" what it will be. I think for now the realist in me says it will go down hard first and than go very high. I mean not 20k high but possible 8-10 thousand range. But in order for it to go that high, I think it will need to go down a bit more. Whales can "sell" bitcoin and with that money buy "short futures" as well, that way they can make a lot of money. However if they "buy long futures" which means bitcoin will go up, than they will also need capital to buy bitcoin to get the price higher.

So its easier to sell bitcoin and short it compared to other way around. However price is coming down to prices that will cost a lot to short. So next stop is take the profits from shorting and spend it on long.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

In my own opinion, it has the possibility to reach $10k to $15k dollars because the market price today is slowly increasing again so keep on holding your coins in order to earn more profit in the future.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:32:02 AM

I predict the price of bitcoin in July will experience a price increase that is not much may just kaan up at the price of $ 7k just because there is still no good news that can trigger a rise in bitcoin prices so just wait until there is good news for bitcoin.
In the next months we may see some changes in the market which can be better or normal depends upon the reaction of people. If there is more demand for the Bitcoin then we will be in a better market soon. On the other hand the market may not act towards better situations if we do not demand or the demand rate is less as these all depends upon timings. Future will clear the conditions of Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

Market volatility makes market trend unpredictable growth. It is obviously that nobody knows where we go either a falling or growing market. We can't stop those whales who are helping this volatility grow wildly. Only we are just hoping that crypto regulations and corrections will be over, and see brightness from the dark.
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

Already 4 times since the beginning of this year, the price of bitcoin has reached a critical level of 6000 and 5800 dollars and has not been able to drop the need for this mark, and apparently below it will not go away. At this level, very large volumes of the purchase go and therefore it is the approximate bottom of all buyers.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

This month of july the price of the bitcoin will become 6k dollars stable. I hope before end of this month of july bitcoin become 8k dollars or more. Hold more bitcoin now and hold it for few months and you will get more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: