$10k - 3 (9.1%)
$6k - 9 (27.3%)
$7k - 9 (27.3%)
$8k - 8 (24.2%)
$9k - 4 (12.1%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price prediction for june end  (Read 587 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

Hey pro traders please show your technical analysis power in the poll and select real one Wink
Again I will say that Bitcoin is unpredictable by its price and this is tough to predict the future value as the market is changing with the passage of time.

Furthermore the market sometimes increases by its value and some other factors and sometimes these factors decreases which control the value of market. We can only estimate the average improvement of the market by finding out its previous average rates.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:35:39 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 01:00:04 PM by Ararbermas

actually bitcoin right now is very unpredictable wherein perhaps even pro and expert can't predict what is the specific direction or movement of bitcoin growth rate on this situation. By the ways I'm not experts about doing technical analysis but i just want to share my prediction as well like what others doing. Which i have doubts that before the end of june bitcoin will climb gradually, because the price of bitcoin right now is already on the bottom which had a strong support like what happened before, (bitcoin price climb after $6400)  so perhaps on this mid of june it will happen again, probably  it will climb back 7k value before end of moth.
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

I think 8000 USD for bitcoin price in next two weeks can be possible. But the rate it falls sometimes makes it hard to recover to the next higher price. IF it can move to the price of 7300 next week, then achieving 8000 will be ok to.
Possible. I was just sleeping and after waking up, I thought my eyes were blurred but it's already $6,700. Bearish at this moment but we're nearly half for this month. I also think that we're not going to further and this can be the last price after all. I don't know if there's really something during the weekends. $7,000 - $9,000 for this month is what I can see. This is another time to buy and pack up while it's on the dip again.
Yeah $8000 is reachable and also sensible. Many people predicts that the price will reach to $20k or more than that in the coming months which is totally nonsense that against the normal growth. To observe the price to day I can say that it may reach to $8000 till the end of this month. It is also hard but we can hope for this level. We should not predict unnatural growth.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

The price of bitcoin is unpredictable now, even a expert itself cannot judge the price. They also dont know whether it is going up or down. I expect the price will reach $8K by the end of june. Its also very tough according to current situation. Because it struggles to reach $5K, so cannot predict the market. At present what we can do is just hold the bitcoin and keep calm for some more days. Lets wait for the right moment, surely the market will recover.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

Bitcoin price and other altcoins prices would start growing up as like last year. We expect last year's trend falling this year as well. July would confirm how well bitcoin price is going to be in December 2018. Earlier there were saying that, 2018 is going to be the year of altcoins. Even ETH team confirmed that ETH  price would grow three fold this year. We are going to explore how well crypto currencies are going to rule 2018 at least the second half.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
rajsunil

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

The market is not stable now. Bitcoin's price is down.I think it will be $ 6000 to $ 7000 by the end of this month.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

Bitcoin price and other altcoins prices would start growing up as like last year. We expect last year's trend falling this year as well. July would confirm how well bitcoin price is going to be in December 2018. Earlier there were saying that, 2018 is going to be the year of altcoins. Even ETH team confirmed that ETH  price would grow three fold this year. We are going to explore how well crypto currencies are going to rule 2018 at least the second half.
Vitalik wants to move to POS this year. This can lead to an increase in demand for eth because after the transition to this system, most of the coins will have to be frozen on the account. I think he thought it would lead to higher prices for eth. But whales don't think so. Perhaps they deliberately crashed the market of bitcoin to buy cheaper to eth?
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

Leading digital currencies such as bitcoin fell to a $ 6,108 price tag at about 16:30 UTC yesterday in bitfinex, the lowest level since Feb. 6. however, bitcoin continues to strive for the best and the market continues to pump prices so that the price now touches the $ 6.387 price order. we still expect recovery to the next level in the order of $ 6,500. I think the price for this June will be stable at $ 6,400 and wait for support to reach $ 7,000
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

Applying basic TA points out that we are in a very important phase right now. There isn't much room anymore within the main triangle, which means either an upper or lower breakout can be expected.

I expect a range within $6000-$7000 to form and remain up for at least a day or two, but I am confident in the $6000 mark to hold. We'll see how my confidence gets trashed or holds through as per my expectations.

If $6000 doesn't hold then everything below that mark can be seen as a solid buy.
I think the price will fall more till the end of this month because there are just 20 more days in this month and the price is on the way down. So it is more confirm that it will decrease more. The first half of this year was very bad for bitcoin investors and we hope rise in the price in the second half of this year. I hope that it will cross $10000 till December this year.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

with the decline in volume I would say the traders are no longer buying bitcoin nor selling it. most of them are staying out of this mess that was created by the constant dump by the whale manipulations. that means you can't really predict the price because everyone is out for now.
we need some solid signals for the money to come back to the market and trust it again otherwise we will be stuck here because there is no money to buy it up and there is no bitcoin to be sold so neither rise nor drop is going to be easy for the time being even if it is a short one.

Only Bitcoin
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:01:30 PM

No less than $6000, and no more than $7200, that is my final forecast after all, i think that it wont touch those ranges because it would be almost impossible, sideways.

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:38:05 PM

No less than $6000, and no more than $7200, that is my final forecast after all, i think that it wont touch those ranges because it would be almost impossible, sideways.

yes, bro. Your bottom line is the same exactly with my opinion. I think the price will be in the middle as I said before. I expect prices to be in the range of $ 6,400 this June.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

Even professional traders don't don't know the prices of crypto currencies and now a days technical analysis become useless since the market is going down and down,but it looks like the bitcoin has strong resistance at $6000 since the price didn't fall below that so the prices may finishes at $6000 - $7000,hopefully even more.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

with the decline in volume I would say the traders are no longer buying bitcoin nor selling it. most of them are staying out of this mess that was created by the constant dump by the whale manipulations. that means you can't really predict the price because everyone is out for now.
we need some solid signals for the money to come back to the market and trust it again otherwise we will be stuck here because there is no money to buy it up and there is no bitcoin to be sold so neither rise nor drop is going to be easy for the time being even if it is a short one.
The whale manipulation is actually a very terrible one for the market and one I would call utter stupidity because no trader simply likes a manipulated market and I wish there could even just be a gang up against them in a way that would make them lose all they have but whichever way, over the years, they have gained so much anyway to even consider anything as a loss.

Nothing is predictable in this market, and like you have said, most traders are out of the market until there is a clear sign of an upward movement which makes you totally right as who would want to gamble a market like this in the first place where TA and FA has even turned out to be Zero.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

I am seeing many realistic posts. And yes, the price surely will go around $8k. Honestly, when it had a sudden drop, I felt hopeless and I thought it would remain that way. But as always, bitcoin is unpredictable. You cannot know for sure when it drops and when it increases. However, what you know for sure is when your prediction matches what you believe it will happens next. So let's all have faith in it and never give up.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

Again I will say that Bitcoin is unpredictable by its price and this is tough to predict the future value as the market is changing with the passage of time.
Very unpredictable. I remember when some people were going around talking about 6th of June and the possibility of a market recovery, and here we are today with market in a lesser state in value than before. Instead of hearing to them just staying away seems good to me.

Furthermore the market sometimes increases by its value and some other factors and sometimes these factors decreases which control the value of market. We can only estimate the average improvement of the market by finding out its previous average rates.
We are all trying to assume what the future holds is simply not going to help anyone and the best thing is to always believe that whatever happens, the price will not remain the same way in the long term anyway and live with that but short term, anything can happen. In positive perspective, I am expecting prices to test again $10,000 levels by end of this June month.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

Hey pro traders please show your technical analysis power in the poll and select real one Wink

i agree with you it depend on market if market trade is fast so there is no doubt that uts price will be high.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

Based on the historical pattern, cryptocurrency seems to be changing higher within the next 36 hours. in this case, bitcoin can revisit the triangular resistance (narrow price range), currently at $ 6.466. so, as always, there is no guarantee whatsoever regarding bitcoin price movements. but, it is possible, cryptocurrency can take a strong offer tomorrow, in line with historical patterns. I think in the month of this june the price will still remain stable below $ 7,000
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

May be you should add $5k as another option.Going by the news and prediction don't be surprised even if btc goes below $5k

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:07:53 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 03:11:26 AM by GoldenLad

it will only end in $6k  but not that I am  hundred percent sure of this, but I have this feeling this it will end on that price or may even increase. Though, there is a higer probabilities that it will be better off than those of last past month probably we may close the year with the price of $7k to $8k. So we should hold on to our coins to know what this month holds for us.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: