Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell DASH Masternode to buy EOS???  (Read 156 times)
av8rjeff (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:05:09 AM

Can anyone present a case to keep a DASH Masternode instead of selling to buy EOS.  I have LOVED DASH since the Darkcoin days, so this is by no means an easy or light decision I make.  That said, just as DASH had its moment last year, EOS could...COULD...have a moment this summer.  There arguably hasn't been this much excitement about a project since the Ethereum ICO, and we all know how that turned out. 
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

Can anyone present a case to keep a DASH Masternode instead of selling to buy EOS.  I have LOVED DASH since the Darkcoin days, so this is by no means an easy or light decision I make.  That said, just as DASH had its moment last year, EOS could...COULD...have a moment this summer.  There arguably hasn't been this much excitement about a project since the Ethereum ICO, and we all know how that turned out. 
Here's my concern about that, it looks good because dash was offering an annual return to the users but remember the latest news from japan that will be prohibited dash to be traded on the japan due to the anonymous coin. I can say that to convert your dash in EOS just like a big betting because there is a possibility the majority of EOS holders will try to sell the news after the blockchain. Any other low marketcap coin is a bit better.
av8rjeff (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

Ya...I know DASH hit $1500 back in Dec, but it's a long road to get there.  EOS...could 5x from current price in the long run, but I agree that we may see a profit-taking pull back not long after main-net launch. Probably best to stay patient.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

i think its not good decision, better you still run your masternode on dash, because you can get passive income on it
and dash already proof it, if dash is a great cryptocurrencies from the beginning

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

EOS will not repeat such popularity as it was in DASH. Better not sell your DASH, since this token is much more likely to actively grow and now its price has fallen very much.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

I would also not sell a dash masternode for EOS - EOS has a good potential too grow. It depends on that what you want --> a quick roi or a long term income
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

EOS will not repeat such popularity as it was in DASH. Better not sell your DASH, since this token is much more likely to actively grow and now its price has fallen very much.
I thinks same. Dash wait a good stable growth. But what happens with EOS I don't know. It's a rather uncertain coin. I don't wait explosive growth from EOS because team must to develop and make more decentralise coin than now
rreeve

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:08:05 PM

This is a difficult question to answer. It's pure guesswork. Nobody can advise what is the best option yet because nobody knows. Nobody can see into the future.
I own more EOS than DASH but I wouldn't sell my DASH for EOS because I like holding DASH. '
What I will say is I have more than doubled my EOS by speculating RAM on EOS.

One thing's for sure, EOS will not be cheap to enter into once it's had a little time to grow. If you plan on holding EOS at some point it would be wise to buy now because the way EOS has been created, if it works as planned, there won't be many EOS tokens left circulating the markets. EOS intend to launch a token leasing marketplace for dapp developers in the near future which confirms the scarcity. This scarcity will be because most tokens will be staked  and many holders will not sell to keep getting the airdrops.

If you're a developer, I highly recommend buying and holding a little EOS just to ensure you can build upon EOS in the future without having to loan someone else's tokens.
If you're just a speculator, there will always be an opportunity to earn profits within EOS if they achieve their intended goals.

Due to the predicted scarcity of EOS tokens, I estimate eos to equal Ether price within a year.

dumiya

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

Here's my concern about that, it looks good because dash was offering an annual return to the users but remember the latest news from japan that will be prohibited dash to be traded on the japan due to the anonymous coin. I can say that to convert your dash in EOS just like a big betting because there is a possibility the majority of EOS holders will try to sell the news after the blockchain. Any other low marketcap coin is a bit better.
Yes. Japanese regulator pressured to remove privacy coins including DASH from the exchanges. It's kind of a shocking news because Japan is considered as a country where we have cryptocurrency freedom. If other countries follow Japan's lead, DASH's price can be affected.
Therefore, If I have a DASH  masternode I would sell it and buy a better coin. I may not invest in EOS right now as it is a kind of hyped project at the moment.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:15:41 PM

Dash is about 85% down as compare to its all time high value, you will be loss only. EOS have pottetial to to steal ethereums market shares and soon it will go up like 5x to 10x. Don't sale your dash masternode, just invest new money or other coins which you have.
Articlepro

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:30:25 PM

It's better to keep your passive income and, maybe, with this extra money invest in EOS.

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: