Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your very deep question in life?  (Read 14728 times)
shninja14 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:43:22 AM

If you have a very deep questions in life, please post it here.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asdep

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:10:22 AM

When will the evil in this world come to an end ?, and when will the State of Israel stop invading Palestine?
shninja14 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

Humans have free will my friend. God given us the choices, whether it is good or bad. Because of that, some are abusing of their freewill and the result is we are making bad things and sometimes we are not aware of our actions.

Both nations must talk about their conflict. There is no problem that can be fixed in good discussions. But if both of their interest conflicts each other, war will be endless.
doraemon26

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:59:05 AM

Is God really exist? why should I trust a being that is not visible in the human eye?
Marcommaso

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

We think that all the things started with big bang, but for me the question is: why? If was a God, why he create the universe? And new question rise up: who create God? What is space, in his inner matrix? Have a good Sunday  Grin
Payers

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

- Why America always support Israel?
- Why can the real mother kill her own child?
theultimatewarrior

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

Why there is always war in other country? Why not promote peace than tragedy?
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

What do I want from myself and what do I want from others? And also do these desires coincide and will I disappoint someone again?
I do not know if these are deep questions)
bravosdearya

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

When Lambo? When moon ?  Smiley Smiley
shninja14 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

Is God really exist? why should I trust a being that is not visible in the human eye?

Yes! God really exist. Without Him, no universe, life and humans will be existing. He is the reason of all why we all exist.

You should not only focus or rely on what you are seeing but also on what you feel. God is always watching us or he is omniscient.
Just take the example: We cannot see love but we can feel it. So where is this emotions came from? It's from God because God is Love. Smiley
shninja14 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

We think that all the things started with big bang, but for me the question is: why? If was a God, why he create the universe? And new question rise up: who create God? What is space, in his inner matrix? Have a good Sunday  Grin

If you are a pure scientific person then you believe in a Big Bang but then for me God created everything. In the Book of Genesis.

First, let's know God:

Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence
Omnipotence means all-powerful. Monotheistic theologians regard God as having supreme power. This means God can do what he wants. It means he is not subject to physical limitations like man is. Being omnipotent, God has power over wind, water, gravity, physics, etc. God's power is infinite, or limitless.

Omniscience means all-knowing. God is all all-knowing in the sense that he is aware of the past, present, and future. Nothing takes him by surprise. His knowledge is total. He knows all that there is to know and all that can be known.

Omnipresence means all-present. This term means that God is capable of being everywhere at the same time

Then why created the universe or us?

1. The apex of God’s display of his own glory is the display of his grace.

“God predestined . . . according to the purpose of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace” (Ephesians 1:5–6). Grace is the endpoint in the revelation of God’s glory.

This is seen in the way wrath serves to make God more glorious for the vessels of mercy. “Desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, God has endured with much patience vessels of wrath . . . in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy” (Romans 9:22–23).

2.  God’s glorification of his grace was planned before creation.

“God chose us in him before the foundation of the world . . . to the praise of the glory of his grace” (Ephesians 1:4–6).

3. God’s glorification of his grace was to happen through the Son of God, Jesus Christ.

“He predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ . . . to the praise of the glory of his grace” (Ephesians 1:5–6).

“God called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began” (2 Timothy 1:9).

4. From eternity the apex of God’s glorification of his grace was designed to be Christ’s crucifixion for sinners.

Before there was any human sin to die for, God planned that his Son be slain for sinners. We know this because of the name given to the book of life before creation. “Everyone [will worship the beast] whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain” (Revelation 13:Cool.

5. God’s glorification of his grace in the crucifixion of his Son for sinners was the ultimate purpose for creating the universe.

“All things were created through him and for him” (Colossians 1:16). For all eternity we will sing “the song of the Lamb” (Rev. 15:3). We will say, “Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain” (Revelation 5:9).

6. Therefore God planned from eternity that the revelation of his glory would be the ultimate reason for creating the universe.

This glory would be supremely displayed in God’s grace. This grace would be supremely glorified in Jesus. And the apex of that glorification in Jesus would be reached when he was slain to save a people who would spend eternity magnifying the greatness of that grace.

In other words the universe was created for the glorification of God’s grace at Calvary, echoing through eternity in the Christ-exalting joys of the redeemed.
JimmyPangan

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

real talk your death you poor again..?
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

are you afraid of the death ?
Biet12

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

1. why are Indonesian state officials mostly corrupt?
2. all officials do not want to see the poor, whereas many poor people who suffer, which in view only the rich .

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
robi11

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

Do I have a life or am I just living?
BlueMoonLight

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

If there is no God why people can't extend life until they decide to take their last breath?
Who creates the natural environment? Who created human because I don't believe that human came from apes?
pandacrypt

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:22:27 AM

but why?

one of the dippest questions ever, why someone acted like this and not in another way, what if I made another choice to there it would bring me.
Hysicbtu

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

i dont like it hahha
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

what is my purpose in life?
kawsarbapari9

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

I have a very deep question in my life that is why are all men are not equal. why god made some people are rich and why some people are so poor. poor peoples are facing many travel.  its a deep question of my life why all are not equal.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: