Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: gledit.co.uk crypto journalism solutions seeking snr ops manager/stake  (Read 94 times)
gledit (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

Re: Gledit.co.uk Journalism Solutions Job Advert

Seeking a day-day operations manager to be the secondary lead with the dev. See website for details. Trust, honesty, pos. work ethic/loyality and teamwork mandatory.

Concept/etc, - 3 weeks in, twitter page marketing going well, all 'gledit' titled social media cornered by title, ready for content; but twitter 65% done. gledit.co.uk and landing page/promo video completed by a professional and now live. - I get more cryto currency work request than I can cover. (2 refused this week alone after such a small amount of trading.) I have 20+ yrs exp. and a premier UK University Business Managment Honours degree (Lancaster.)
Myself - CEO, Editor, (consider deputy later), initally; writer and marketing framework establishment. (All planned)
You - Willing to accept that this is a startup - skillset as outlined/reviewed per candidate. Initial structure - per job, - revenue/happy customer 1st, then transparent payment to staff. Rates exponentially teamwide, increasing vis-a-vis expansion/growth/increased revenue. Fair conduct in all aspects/but trial probationary 1st phase. 3-4 good writers currently under scrutiny re applications, but you will need to round out the team and provide leads/market/build the company on existing social channels, but creativity and showing own initiative, important.
- For this position - a negotiable percentage company share, as incentive.

Interested? - I have a close friend with a similar concept business, to co-operate with closely but utterly separately, and several other crypto contacts/networks. Ready to propel the company forward? - Pm / reply / gledit on Telegram. -

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: