Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Droping,SELL?BUY!!!  (Read 232 times)
Oliver Guo (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:42:49 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 04:59:14 AM by Oliver Guo

The BTC market price 7329 current,is very low low and same as in March .I think if there is no negative news, you can buy in bulk at such a low price.
Just before the price fell, I decided to buy some EOS ,ADA.
I believe in them,and believe TOKEN
IMG from bitbooks app
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:47:34 AM

Buy bulk of bitcoin since it is low in price and hold it till next year or trade it with other crypto currency that's all you can do as kf this days.

Nichao

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

i'm waiting till we see a good upside going market, with enough good news overall, and then i'll buy something. Now i just try to cach some waves on the market
Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

Theres an information, that market wwent low due to CFTC investigation
and trying to get a trade history from biggest exchanges like Conbase and Kraken.
So the price should recover in few days
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

The BTC market price 7329 current,is very low low and same as in March .I think if there is no negative news, you can buy in bulk at such a low price.
IMG from bitbooks app

I do not know what happened to Bitcoin at the moment. Bitcoin continues to decline, leaving investors worried and withdrawing funds from the market in the world of cryptocurrency
Everandi

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

Looks like its time to buy now in a short period youl earn 5-10% easily, cause it will bounce back on the next week.
Also heard rumors about regulation organisations
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

There is a lot going on at the moment. Interest rates are rising, there is the risk of war, Deutsche bank is collapsing, the EU is disintegrating, populist parties are increasing in popularity, the world is turning against radical Islam, and to cap it all, the latest Bildeberg conference is just starting. Bitcoin has been moving sideways, and it is pretty clear that there will be a breakout quite soon. The difficulty is in deciding which way it will break. I'm sure that next year the price will be much higher, but I can't decide on the path it will take to get there.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
neo10w

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

Observe and wait. If the market falls again, you must buy it. If it rises, you must buy it. Always have the money in your hand. Only in this way can you feel at ease.
without_my_moufles

Activity: 192
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

Nothing special for BTC price, it is like this for weeks or even months around 7-10K USD.

Just a good time to buy IMO.
lajigly

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

These days are still more concerned about the news of eos, it is possible to start the main network tonight, then the market will rise again under its leadership, otherwise, I dare not think.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

I will say buy any of the top altcoin , because many of the altcoins lost more than 5% in comparison to BTC. Increase in BTC price might help you get double profit.

For a safe investment keep some BTC also.

I am alive
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

I learnt the best action to take in such times is to accumulate some bulk of BTCs

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

Time to buy some cheap ass Bitcoin this week

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
CryptoGuro1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

I see sub 5 k by the end of the summer

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

Time to buy some cheap ass Bitcoin this week

I see sub 5 k by the end of the summer

aren't those statements against eachother? why buy now if you think 5k soon enough?  Grin

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
aibuwan

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

At present, the performance of EOS and ADA is very unstable. In particular, there are many loopholes in EOS. I suggest that you first consider the situation before deciding whether to purchase it!
AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

I would say buy but do not sell because you will just loose money like that. Of course, it will go up eventually so just wait it off unless you are really in the need of the money!
cuoguoni

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

There is a lot going on at the moment. Interest rates are rising, there is the risk of war, Deutsche bank is collapsing, the EU is disintegrating, populist parties are increasing in popularity, the world is turning against radical Islam, and to cap it all, the latest Bildeberg conference is just starting. Bitcoin has been moving sideways, and it is pretty clear that there will be a breakout quite soon. The difficulty is in deciding which way it will break. I'm sure that next year the price will be much higher, but I can't decide on the path it will take to get there.
Seeing why you said that so many Bitcoins will rise, I'm very much interested. Can you tell us more detailed analysis. Why did the above reasons cause Bitcoin to rise?
Today's market is terrible and falls a lot. Many people doubt the future of Bitcoin.
Arching_wild

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:43:55 PM

IMG from bitbooks app

To be optimistic, Bitcoin value in June 2017 was about $2500 so for the moment the situation is quite good compared to one year ago  Grin
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:12:56 PM

It is very good price for newbies I recommend all to buy now good coins. I have been here for a long while and can say it is definetely good time for you.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: