Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PREDICTION OF BITCOIN PRICE  (Read 241 times)
Kelampok ijo (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:47:41 AM

LARGE POSSIBILITY OF BITCOIN PRICE WILL RETURN TO FIGURE $ 20,000 AT THE END OF 2020 OR BEGINNING IN 2021, WHEN HAVE BEEN PULIED OR HEALTHY ITS USUALLY BECAUSE ITS BECAUSE OF KENCANG

THE POSSIBILITY OF THE BITCOIN PRICE WILL DOWN AGAIN IN 2019 AND EXPERIENCE STAGNAN UP TO END 2019

MOST PEOPLE NEED A LONG TIME FOR RECOVERY FROM LOSS PREVIOUSLY HAVE COLLECT AGAIN FOR A PLAY

BITCOIN BORN FROM THE CRISIS 2008 AND EASY TO RESPOND TO FACE THE 10 YEARS CRISIS CYCLE

Note: This is just a prediction for entertainment alone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeedMerit

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:07:06 AM

Yes, the prediction is quite plausible because now the bitcoin position is slightly disturbed, a lot of factors affect the reputation of bitcoin, so many people are starting to throw their confidence in bitcoin. It will take a long time to get people back to believe in bitcoin.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

LARGE POSSIBILITY OF BITCOIN PRICE WILL RETURN TO FIGURE $ 20,000 AT THE END OF 2020 OR BEGINNING IN 2021, WHEN HAVE BEEN PULIED OR HEALTHY ITS USUALLY BECAUSE ITS BECAUSE OF KENCANG

THE POSSIBILITY OF THE BITCOIN PRICE WILL DOWN AGAIN IN 2019 AND EXPERIENCE STAGNAN UP TO END 2019

MOST PEOPLE NEED A LONG TIME FOR RECOVERY FROM LOSS PREVIOUSLY HAVE COLLECT AGAIN FOR A PLAY

BITCOIN BORN FROM THE CRISIS 2008 AND EASY TO RESPOND TO FACE THE 10 YEARS CRISIS CYCLE

Your prediction is totally wrong because this year it will reach 20k USD and next year it will dump possible at the same time this make big profit to investors.
Many times all are discuss this topic but future result is totally different so better we should avoid the future prediction.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

First prediction is quite possible. Second not that much I predict at end of 2019 higher Bitcoin price then at start of 2019. But in any case, 2019 will be good year to buy Bitcoin. Very good year. I might start asking friends to buy some again.  Maybe.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

In my own prediction $20,000 is possible to happen again in this year 2018, we don't need to wait more years to reach that because it is good to invest now and hold it for few months or before end of this year and your money will become 3 times upto 8 times from the current price. But we don't know what exact price of the bitcoin.
ruslan4040

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

I am more than sure in that the price will get back to those numbers in a few years from now, but it wont happen now, we just need to be realistic at least.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

Bitcoin returning to 20,000 USD can happen in 2019 . By the end of 2018, I think bitcoins will end with 12000 and end 2019 with 20,000 if the demand of bitcoins increases with limited supply.
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

I agree because it is just an entertaining prediction of your own. We do not have any grounds to believe that bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 by 2020. But I also agree on your once-every-10 year story!

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:19:00 PM

In my own prediction $20,000 is possible to happen again in this year 2018, we don't need to wait more years to reach that because it is good to invest now and hold it for few months or before end of this year and your money will become 3 times upto 8 times from the current price. But we don't know what exact price of the bitcoin.
yes, I think your prediction as I think. $ 20K by the end of 2018 is very likely to see bitcoin movements like last year. even bitcoin grow up in 2017.we just have to hold and see until the end of this year.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

what do you think? are you kidding ? the speculation you say does not have any links. this may just be your hope, and there is no evidence that says the potential of your speculation. it would be better if you speculate in accompanied by some references for us to see
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

It is difficult or almost impossible to predict the price path for two or three years. "The market is supposed to be decentralized, a lot of things will happen during those years, regulation rules and the evolution of technology."
Bitcoin approach is so bullish that prices are expected to be higher than current but not astronomical figures. "100K and 1M."
Best of all, "do not look at the bitcoin from the door of price, it's a technical revolution and not an investment."

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:49:07 AM

The value of the bitcoin is probably on its margin until the end of the year, given the fact that its value is still stable for half of the year now. We still have to wait until it goes back to green again. One year waiting is a good amount of time to predict and observe if it will change.
kendedese

Activity: 530

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:26:59 AM

too far if we speak 2020, because now we are still in the year 2018. I think there will be a spike in prices back at the end of this year, and new high prices will be achieved.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

~snip~
Why are you screaming of your prediction? don't post too much caps, relax.

Who is this kencang you're talking about? I like it when someone says that we're going to head back to $20,000+ but with what you've said, on 2020? that's 2 years from now and for sure the time span must be enough for bitcoin to recover by that time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:55:42 AM

that is one of the weirdest "predictions" that i have read in a long time. and it makes me think that you are stuck in some orders and want to sell your bitcoin but you still want the price to fall after you sold so you can buy back.

if price rises and reaches $10k  then there won't be a drop and downtrend afterwards specially if it takes until 2019 to reach the $10k mark. and the recovery to ATH may not take the same amount of time as last time. your problem is that you only know about the 2013 bubble and you don't care about learning about all the other bubbles and the ATHs before 2013 and how long their recoveries took!!!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

It is very tough to predict the price of bitcoin because of unstable nature of bitcoin.People should avoid such future predictions and keep on investing in bitcoin.We can't even say that tomorrow what will the price of bitcoin.Ups and downs are very common in case of bitcoin.We can just hope that in coming years prices will increase and reach a great height till 2020.Presently the prices are fluctuating regularly.Hopefully the number of investors increase in coming years and with the increase in number of investors the price of bitcoin will also increase because both are inversely proportional to each other.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:08:10 PM

Of cource, there are some chances for that. About ZERO.  The hype is over, gpoing to 3K. No chances for another scenario Smiley
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

Well my prediction this time bitcoin will test again the bottom price which is if still has a strong support on that Stage  'cause th price now is already on 6k value and perhaps soon there will be testing. but I'm still believing that this bear can't break that bottom price again like what happened before.  Which after days staying $6500 the price continue to climb back near 10k. And perhaps the value will not go below $6500 in my prediction.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

That makes sense, because today bitcoin is experiencing a crisis of confidence, many people doubt the bitcoin for now. But I think bitcoin will get its trust back and bitcoin prices will increase gradually, it will happen even though it will take a long time.

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

Bitcoin price is very unpredictable.So I don't think that it is right to say that it will reach 20000$ mark at the end of 2020 or in the beginning of 2021.Bitcoin is highly volatile in nature.A sudden rise or fall is seen in it's price because it is affected either positively or negatively even by a small news regarding it.The price of Bitcoin also depends upon it's demand among the people.So it totally depends upon the number of people investing in it whether it will rise or not. If more people will invest in it than it will reach to new heights very soon otherwise we will have to wait for it to reach $20000 mark or more.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: