Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:38:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your own TOR relay!  (Read 74 times)
anubizz (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:56:20 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 06:43:35 AM by anubizz

Your own TOR relay!

I would like to offer a service like it has been available in other countries already, but mine is located in Vienna Austria.

Austria, as the center of Europe, is an excellent location for this purpose. Added to this is the exemption from data retention laws, which makes many nodes in Austria even more important!
I want to give users and supporters of the TOR network who can not afford the time and knowledge to set up and run their own relay the opportunity to do that.
There is just one exeption: Only entry- and middlerelays are possible. No exits!

A high number of relays hosted by volunteers is important in order to maintain the protection and privacy TOR offers and to further expand the network

For only 50€ a year I rent a VPS for you at a well known provider in Vienna Austria, create your relay and keep it running for one year.
You can freely choose the name of your TOR node and a contact to you can be added if desired.
Except you prefer complete anonymity. In this case, of course, nothing is published. As you wish!

For security reasons, I can not offer full root access to the VPS as the service is not intended for that.
But I am sure some of you will find the service useful.

What you get:

- A TOR Relay with seat and IP address in Austria in your desired name
- Traffic of approximately 40 Mbit/s without maximum data limit
- Your contact details in the relay info (if desired)
- Or 100% anonymity (if desired)
- One year maintenance and updates by me

For references and more details please contact me over the forum.

Escrow is, of course, possible via trusted forum members, but must be released after the completion and presentation of the relay data in the TOR Metrics.
Bitcoin, Monero, Litecoin and other cryptos are available for payment.

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: