Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:15:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Two important strategies in crypto trading  (Read 1399 times)
deonyx (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

In crypto trading our choices and decision are as important as the profit we come out with in the trades, but to be the best we have to perfect those choices.

Many people are familiar with buy and hold as a good strategy to make profit, of course this has been a good strategy for many, but for the day traders who don't have to wait all this long on a single trade, they have to follow a different other method which is buy and sell when they are at certain smaller percentage profit. But when you combine this two methods in your trading you tend to make more stable profit than anyone using only one approach.
Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences on this
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:25:55 AM

Buy and sell trading method is good which the worse thing is highly risked to your fund and probably it will lose if you will not be careful about making decisions. Buy and sell strategy and holding for a long time I must prefer in long time holder because it is not stressful to watch every seconds or minute in crypto market cap just to monitor always the price movement.
There's is no expert when it comes day trading because you don't know what will happen to the coin it is very volatile and hard to predict.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:42:04 AM

The basic rule in trading is to buy low and sell high, no matter what you are as long as you follow this rule you can have your profit. Your experience and knowledge in trading are very important because this will guide you in the right path. Be patience and always think that you can win in this market.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:44:03 AM

In crypto trading our choices and decision are as important as the profit we come out with in the trades, but to be the best we have to perfect those choices.

Many people are familiar with buy and hold as a good strategy to make profit, of course this has been a good strategy for many, but for the day traders who don't have to wait all this long on a single trade, they have to follow a different other method which is buy and sell when they are at certain smaller percentage profit. But when you combine this two methods in your trading you tend to make more stable profit than anyone using only one approach.
Still not too familiar with trading strategies would you elaborate more please? Just give examples to each of your strategies it would help me grasp the most important part in that manner. I am familiar with day trades but not too much since i always ignore the fast way and the riskiest I'd like to take a shot but i need more elaborate ways to compare wish you'd help me too.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

Many of the strategies they do in trading.
I do both strategies, hold and trade quickly, it depends on the conditions and market situation.
For some coins, I hold it because it has a good future.
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

I tried day trading before and I can say good for those traders who want to get daily profit and have big time to always check and read which crypto are best to trade. Even if we can only get small amount of profit in daily trading well atleast you profited.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

hold long-term is the decision I take when the coin I choose has decreased deep enough, but I also feel that waiting is indeed boring but the choice must be taken to minimize losses.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

Yes, I do agree that those are the most important basic in trading but I do want to earn by just 1% a day and would try to compound it until I get to be a millionaire.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:19:02 AM

My strategy is to buy and hodl bitcoin. And with this bitcoin daytrade and trade long and middle term with altcoins. When market is in bear mode i daytrade. When it deeped low enought i start to grab coins for longer period of time. But et the end i dont care how much $ i have. I care how much bitcoins i have becouse this is my hodl coin.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

I think day trading is not much crazy these days as crypto currencies are gaining too much volatility. I think when volatility start rising you should focus more on the strategies like Swing Trading. Off course everyone knows that for doing the Crypto Swing Trading the currency that we are trading on must have volatility. Surprisingly all the currencies in crypto are recently being very much volatile and you can just pick and work on anyone you want. This strategy works most of the time as all the conditions for it are in line in the world of crypto. As far as day trade is considered it can take breath out of you until you get proper profits.
Angela28

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:31:16 AM

wo important strategies for cryptographic transactions if we do well is the secret to our success
1. Divergence can also serve as another strong signal towards a reversal trend
2. Money management is a method of managing funds, including, and this is the most important thing, calculating the risk for each separate transaction and for a series of transactions with each other.
colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

Beside trading strategies as you said and whatever the strategies to be applied whether to combine long and short trading to optimize the profit, there is another important thing that is to do risk management.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

Dont know, for me investing money into trades I always believed in the long term trading. I find it very much secured one rather than appealing it over its disadvantages. Long term trading creates you time margin so that you can always buy some time to think about the further decisions, in a way so that you can change your strategises. However, in day trades you have got single trading opportunity where you get one chance to either buy them or sell them and thus making it hard for themselves. We may loose lot of money over it, if you try to go for the long terms you have big options available.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

It can be a great combination because for me to do the strategy according to the condition and the situation is the most appropriate choice. We can not force our strategy if we do not get a good momentum, so make a decision according to the conditions. Making a decision in the trading world is the hardest thing to do, it is best to do the analysis and take the right momentum.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

The basic rule in trading is to buy low and sell high, no matter what you are as long as you follow this rule you can have your profit. Your experience and knowledge in trading are very important because this will guide you in the right path. Be patience and always think that you can win in this market.

You should buy low and sell high to make profit for sure but you can't simply follow this rule, when you buy at the peak you don't know it and will have to wait to sell at higher price.

pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

There is a big article about trading, it is no easy, but like in any business u haave to learn alot and make your own experience

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3217824.msg33457528#msg33457528
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

I think combining these two methods is a good thing. Because long-term investment and speculation are different. Long-term investment will not take too much of your time. You just need to buy and hold them until the value of it increases. Speculation will cost you more time but it will make you money every day.
We should divide our capital into two parts to perform two jobs at the same time. Grin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Everandi

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

The main strategy and rule for me in trading is not to panic and be patient.
Had a lot of mistakes back a year ago, lost much just because of panic selling
xali

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:46:55 AM

People really need to stop sharing shitty strategies in here, most of them are bullshit and they are not going to change anything if you really do not know how to trade properly.

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
deonyx (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

Still not too familiar with trading strategies would you elaborate more please? Just give examples to each of your strategies it would help me grasp the most important part in that manner. I am familiar with day trades but not too much since i always ignore the fast way and the riskiest I'd like to take a shot but i need more elaborate ways to compare wish you'd help me too.

The idea of trading is buying at low and selling high when you are comfortable with the profit, if you choose the day trading it still follow the same idea of buying low and selling high only that it tends to be faster, but the message I'm trying to past is that you can actually make more stable profit when your consideration is on making profit rather than the time spent on the trade. For instance if you are a day trader and in a certain day the price hasn't meet your target for profit, instead of closing your trade at lost, you could rather wait until the price recovers and you are at profit again
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: