Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto can built my future?  (Read 2411 times)
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:16:10 AM

If you want a guarantee then don't enter in crypto. Crypto world full of uncertainty for the future. However, if seen from the existing technology in the field of crypto, crypto can be sure then to have a good future for the next few years, and not the result of what is present in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

Investment in crypto-currencies are great for accumulating wealth for the future. Some day, a great percentage  of the world will embrace it. Those who entered the market earlier will benefit more
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

certainly can, if we really pursue in the crypto. crypto gives us the opportunity to get a lot of advantages in it, if we are good at choosing or determining a job we definitely get a lot of advantages in it as well. it all depends on us whether we can make a crypto a role model in our future or not, but crypto gives us a chance until the future
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

Crypto is something fluctuating. If you are a newbie (I mean staring in crypto), it is better to stay in your job and make crypto as part-time job. However, if you have earned more money and ready for some months with no payment or ready for the risks, I'm sure that crypto can be a good way to build up your life and your family.

Crypto earnings is really tempting, it can give you a huge amount of income in one shot. If you just learn how to use it and manage it properly, I suggest that you study it first and learn the advantage and disadvantages it can bring to you.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:41:08 AM

For starters, I do not advise you to leave everything and go into the sphere of crypto-currency. You need a positive experience. The experience of making a profit, so that you yourself can understand what you can come to

Yeah! because in the world of crypto, you cannot be sure on what happen.  You'll never know on how profit you can get unless you traveled from future.  Actually, the experience was the important of all because if you have a better experience about profit then you can get more profit in the future.

It is good to have a job than to crypto but you can do both because at the job, you can assure your money but in crypto you can make losses or profit.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

No one will guarantee your future be better in this crypto currency except your own. You alone can provide a guarantee of a good future by trying hard. If you want to make this crypto currency a fulltime mainstream job then that's an option. The most important thing, you can focus on work and earnest in work. My advice, first you must do before you decide to join crypto currency in fulltime, you must understand this business indeep. Read a lot as a stock you can work in this crypto currency. That's a bit of my thinking. I hope that this helps you.

avrona

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:07:08 AM

Your future is what determines your own. crypto does not guarantee your future better, it is very risky if you want to be involved in this sector full time. you should make the crypto only as a sideline only, it will minimize the bad risks that will occur.
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

If you make the right moves in the right time in the crypto world, you will make good money. Digital money is a big step for the future.
The Blockchain system is a big step forward. The right place to make money.
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

Your future is in your hands if you work hard and struggle with crypto I think your future will be bright. We know when we have the money and want to invest in the market for crypto. There are only 2 things if you invest correctly and you get a profit, of course, you could stare at your future. Different when you invest of course you will lose your money.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

actually, we can't guarantee success in the future. because we know it all depends on the person who manages it. if we can manage our asset well then surely we will gain profit. besides, we can get coins from bounty campaign and airdrops. so lots of advantages can be found in crypto..
digol

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

if you are confident that you have enough knowledge of cryptology, then this can be your main job.  But if you are new, then it's very risky.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

there are absolutely no guarantees. the cryptocurrency market is too volatile and unstable. a change in price may result in a loss of money. for example, prices have fallen by an average of 35 per cent in the last 50 days. you can lose everything and remain without means of livelihood
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

Yes, I believe that crypto may well build your future, of course! after all, crypto is the future, I am sure that this topic will be relevant for a very long time and the opportunities to develop on it and make a profit will certainly not be less
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

Cryptocurrecny is another way to pump our life with the high technology system. In my opinion, making our life better with crypto is able to use. But, you must be smarter and more patient to make it true. There is nothing instant. All needs the support and struggle. Crypto is a different thing. It can make you build your life better soon and also make your life worst soon. Just choose what you want.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Cryptohelpyou

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

If you start to learn more about the Crypto currency, start to read and study more, it can help you earn money, and already earnings will help to change yourself
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:14:41 AM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

There are guarantees for people who are trying earnestly, because crypto may be just like any other field, which will generate profits if we pursue it.
But if you expect big profits in such a short time, it is very likely that you will not get them.
tanvo208

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:20:29 AM

Sure it can. But it depends on your decisions. Good decisions will bring a bright future to u
Milado22

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:35:39 AM

Maybe it could like if you buy the right coin in the right time and bitcoin goes for another bull run and never come back to the start point it can build your future
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:40:43 AM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

In my opinion, this will depend on the capital you provide, and what activities you will choose. Success in this field consists of many variables, such as choosing time, choosing activities, capital strength and luck. Of course people's skills will vary, but long-term investments are what I find most convenient, and provide the greatest warranty.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:53:10 AM

success will be gained with a strong determination and with what you will do to engage in the world of crypto with full time I think it's pretty good. because I think you will focus more on one field of work that is crypto activity and one thing you should know that engaging in the world crypto will be very draining emotions so that someone who wants to join in the world of crypto with full time should have a high level of patience.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: