Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto can built my future?  (Read 2411 times)
siap86

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:34:55 AM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

There seems to be no guarantee, as it may be heavily influenced by your effort and patience. Some people feel a failure, and many others are successful. But if you do it because you really like it, then you will find a way to find a guarantee for yourself.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

Crypto built my career , from nothing to a lots of debts. LOL

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
tanvo208

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:15:13 AM

Many of my friends have changed their lives after investing in crypto-currencies and projects that are associated with them. I will also invest in this area.
Me too. Many of my friends buy new house, get a new life. I've just join the crypto world, hope it's not too late
caotringhia

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:19:05 AM

The future will not be known before. But I have confidence in this cryptocurrency market. I think in the next few years this market will grow tremendously and people will start accepting payments with crypto
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

It depends on your belief. If you hesitate in getting involved here, then the future will also be hesitant. The warranty remains there as long as it is well prepared from now on and there are already so many preparing it here.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:31:40 AM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

personally, I think, if you have to read and gain knowledge about it before you fully commit to it, of course, you can become a crypto industry like any other industry. But the rules are the same for all. If you already know how to invest here is doing it affordable for you although this is very risky still a chance to get big so try this like investing in trading sites.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:36:00 AM

If you are talking about making money solely from trading crypto I think the market is still too immature to want to risk your future upon it. If you are talking about working for a crypto focused company and being part of a project in this sector then you stand a far better chance of making a good living at the moment as the technology pushes forward and more opportunities will arise. Blockchain developers and programmers will probably be a well paid industry for the next 5 - 10 years.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:46:29 AM

surely. this is just the start of crypto and crypto will to continue to grow in coming years. so this is golden opportunity for anyone to become rich. so take the advantage of that and use more time for crypto. surely it will make you wealthy in future

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:54:45 AM

Yes of course, it will, as long as you will hold most your tokens that you earn from doing bounty, I assure you that one or two years you will profit more 10x than what is the value today. Just do bounty and if you gain enough knowledge about crypto then invest from it.
arjanenako

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

It depends on you, when youre not lazy to collect cryptos altcoins, then it doesnt give you a better future, but when you does everything to collect altcoins, believe me, it gives you a better future for sure!
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:03:39 AM

cryptocurrency does not guarantee your future, you have to remember this, Crypto can only give an opportunity to change your life better, you have a chance to do that here, do not leave everything you have just to focus on crypto, really understand the crypto, learn it, and you should be ready to take risks.

Only ourself can create our future. As I believe that we decide our own path towards our future. And cryptocurrency is one of the instrument to our brighter future. We choose our own vehicle and fuel . In that journey we experiences challenges as we prepare to face hardships be successful of the choosen path.
levanni_90

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

xCRYPT

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:19:54 AM

I will never hope and trust my life for a crypto,as market is unpredictable and even if everything goes great you never know what can happen tomorrow.You should make every step carefully and study crypto world not leaving your current job.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:23:55 AM

No guarantees, this is venture investment. But personally, I believe that in a few years my capital will increase.
rileynicole17

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:38:06 AM

There's no assurance that crypto world will lead you to a better future, like when you join in bounty campaign, the project might be a scam and will not be successful.
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:39:58 AM

It depends on how knowledgeable you are in crypto world. It can break your financial status if you will not work carefully so always give time to seek information before putting your money in cryptocurrencies.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:41:51 AM

Your future is actually in your hand  and if you have taken cryptocurrency as a tool you need to change your financial future,  then you have done well because cryptocurrency is an efficient tool that can turn your financial life around.  Everything depend on you!

lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:44:31 AM

Absolutely not, you will simply participate in more different projects and follow all this, but in principle nothing will change. Another thing is day trading, but I do not think that you will be constantly engaged in this. You will be in equal terms with other market participants.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:54:55 AM

Crypto is something fluctuating. If you are a newbie (I mean staring in crypto), it is better to stay in your job and make crypto as part-time job. However, if you have earned more money and ready for some months with no payment or ready for the risks, I'm sure that crypto can be a good way to build up your life and your family.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:03:50 AM

Crypto is something fluctuating. If you are a newbie (I mean staring in crypto), it is better to stay in your job and make crypto as part-time job. However, if you have earned more money and ready for some months with no payment or ready for the risks, I'm sure that crypto can be a good way to build up your life and your family.

I think you have good advice. Nobody should quit job, this can be like
part-time job. We build future with all of our activities, not just one. I think
creator of this thread asks can he became rich with help of cryoto-currencies,
answer is yes.
   I invest for that reason too. I believe cryoto-currencies are the future and with
buying them now with my extra money I'm trying to ensure my financial future.
It's risky, but prize in the end can be huge.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:09:12 AM

I am confident with the results retrieved from crypto can build your future. But here you have to go through the process and have struggled to get great results. Some new people here, many are giving up because they are losing money. And you have to learn and find a lot of information about crypto so you can smoothly here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: