Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Escrow Service] Honeypot's Escrow Service (HES)  (Read 1411 times)
Honeypot (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:18:34 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 11:55:47 AM by Honeypot

HONEYPOT'S ESCROW SERVICE (HES)

An Introduction is in order:

After becoming aware of cryptocurrency and crypto community, I have developed an immense interest in becoming much more involved in helping this community grow in a stable, trustworthy way. I feel that an escrow service that is attentive to its clients, swift in execution, and not to mention honest and dedicated is a vital ingredient in fostering such an environment.

SERVICES:

I can escrow deals between forum members, hold collaterals for loans, hold deposits short term and long term, stand witness to deals/transactions/contracts, and any other services that require trust and honesty from a 3rd party. Contact me and I can provide you with any 3rd party services you need someone with trust.

- Trade Deals
- Loan Collateral Holding/Transfer
- Deposits
- 3rd Party Witness
- Any Other Services You May Request from a Trusted 3rd Party Escrow

For my services, I ask an escrow rate of 0.5% fee on each transaction from total amount of funds that needs to be handled through my service. From time to time, especially for first time customers, I am willing to offer free escrow service for your convenience.

When making a request for a 3rd party escrow service, please clearly state your request, name of parties involved, the amount of funds being handled, and the exact nature of your situation/deal/contract.

When you finish your transactions and contracts, please leave a message here in this thread detailing (to the level you are comfortable mentioning) the services provided, and any feedbacks and questions you may have, and also a feedback on the trust rating on my profile, and a comment on my reputation thread. All records will be kept for reference purposes.

I am most active  in all Continental US Timezones: EST, CST, MST, and PST, but I can work with your schedule and timezone at your convenience.

I am active in the forums on a daily basis, and you won't have too much trouble getting hold of me on the hour/day you want. Private messaging is the best way to get in touch, but you can also send me an email at: cryptobuyer@gmail.com

We can also chat at an IRC channel if that facilitates faster communication for your convenience.

Please feel free to contact me with questions, inquiries, and requests.

I look forward to serving the community as your established and trusted escrow agent.

Regards,

HP

seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:48:23 PM

Beware of this scammer. Do not use escrow service some someone thats trolling and name calling other members on the forum.

I dare him even post his real info on here.
Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:21:37 AM

Beware of this scammer. Do not use escrow service some someone thats trolling and name calling other members on the forum.

HAHAHA christ you people are pathetic. Another one crawls into one of my threads and try to slander my name when you just can't take being pointed out some obvious facts.

Thank you, but let's give it a good 10 days for people to laugh at you until your post is reported for irrelevance and painfully obvious asspain Smiley

Kids these days....all mouth and no back bone. Didn't even try to check my posting history to find me lol
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 05:35:29 AM

HAHAHA christ you people are pathetic. Another one crawls into one of my threads and try to slander my name when you just can't take being pointed out some obvious facts.

Thank you, but let's give it a good 10 days for people to laugh at you until your post is reported for irrelevance and painfully obvious asspain Smiley

Kids these days....all mouth and no back bone. Didn't even try to check my posting history to find me lol

Kids, is right, Honeypot. I can't believe he's trying to start an escrow service, especially given the following, the dude's first post. You and I, Honeypot, should teach this pathetic kid a lesson. I'm not sure about you, Honeypot, but this kid can't be trusted.

Same here, new to the digital currency scene. Trying to get my feet wet my mining litecoin with GUI miner on my Nvidia GTX 470 Sad

Unfortunately, it seems I need to know how exactly to work the GUIminer before doing any mining, since I always get hung on the connection stage. I can't find my GPU on the Default GPU drop down menu-just a bunch of AMD cards. I need to understand how to exactly input the URL (WHAT FUCKING PART TO CUT OUT?) and username/password (apparently different from ones you use to long into pools), ports, etc.

Essentially, I can't figure out how to connect to pools properly or use GUI miner properly.

Help Sad
seriouscoin

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:13:58 AM

Kids, is right, Honeypot. I can't believe he's trying to start an escrow service, especially given the following, the dude's first post. You and I, Honeypot, should teach this pathetic kid a lesson. I'm not sure about you, Honeypot, but this kid can't be trusted.

Same here, new to the digital currency scene. Trying to get my feet wet my mining litecoin with GUI miner on my Nvidia GTX 470 Sad

Unfortunately, it seems I need to know how exactly to work the GUIminer before doing any mining, since I always get hung on the connection stage. I can't find my GPU on the Default GPU drop down menu-just a bunch of AMD cards. I need to understand how to exactly input the URL (WHAT FUCKING PART TO CUT OUT?) and username/password (apparently different from ones you use to long into pools), ports, etc.

Essentially, I can't figure out how to connect to pools properly or use GUI miner properly.

Help Sad

PWN!!!!

Trying to operate an escrow service while calling members here " you people"

Fcking scumbag, dont you feel ashamed at all?

Btw, typing all CAPITALs does show you're shouting like a fcking kid plus the fact that you keep calling other ppl kids on the internet = you're a kid.

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:41:26 PM

Help Sad

PWN!!!!

Btw, typing all CAPITALs does show you're shouting like a fcking kid plus the fact that you keep calling other ppl kids on the internet = you're a kid.

LOL bitch. What's the matter, you are so ass pained you are trailing behind someone and getting mouthy?

I am honest about what I want to know, what I don't know, and request people for help if they can. Unlike some of you with fortitude of a wet toilet paper, I think many people are aware people are here to do business, not try to have a bitchfest like you when someone puts forth opinions against your own Smiley

You sound so hung up about someone calling you out for being a 'kid' lol you had to go digging in someone else's post history just to bitch and moan?

What a little bitch Grin
seriouscoin

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:33:54 PM

Help Sad

PWN!!!!

LOL bitch. What's the matter, you are so ass pained you are trailing behind someone and getting mouthy?

I am honest about what I want to know, what I don't know, and request people for help if they can. Unlike some of you with fortitude of a wet toilet paper, I think many people are aware people are here to do business, not try to have a bitchfest like you when someone puts forth opinions against your own Smiley

You sound so hung up about someone calling you out for being a 'kid' lol you had to go digging in someone else's post history just to bitch and moan?

What a little bitch Grin

I didnt even dig it up, are you too stupid to read Phin's post?
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:04:45 PM

Help Sad

PWN!!!!

What a little bitch Grin
I had a good laugh, keep it comming Cheesy

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:03:13 PM

LOL Grin

Let's keep it all here as an evidence of how some people are a little too thin-skinned for their own good. Really, turning up in someone's thread just to squeal because they couldn't argue their point Smiley

I give it 10 days.
seriouscoin

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:51:29 AM

LOL Grin

Let's keep it all here as an evidence of how some people are a little too thin-skinned for their own good. Really, turning up in someone's thread just to squeal because they couldn't argue their point Smiley

I give it 10 days.

gatorage me bitch
Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:31:34 PM

LOL Grin

I give it 10 days.

gatorage me bitch

BWAHAHAHA this bitych/
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:55:12 PM

Haha this is an epic fail

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
Pages: [1]
  Print