Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not!  (Read 4546 times)
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

You do not trust the crypto market then you can retreat because that is your decision. If the newbie sees your posts, then they will most likely be scared and sell the entire crypto property.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heopu

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

Currently, the crypto market is going down and no one can say for sure what will come in the future.
Looking back on the development of the crypto market from its early days, there are many difficulties and the media has also had a lot of impact but it has always survived to the present.
So I believe the crypto market will overcome this storm.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

Baby markets are always valotile. This happens to weak goverment currencies such as brasil, argentine, turkey, iran and all.
Growing economies must be valotile to be stable like gold.
Gold is also valotile but safe. So there is no need to call this market unhealty.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!
Leave those medias, you can't fight against their own agenda. They are for the money and to give false information to the people.

They already knew it that when there is something to cover it should be against and bias even they don't gather the fact that they have to present to the viewers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

I know right. But this is cryptocurrency. I personally welcome you to cryptocurrency's world. Where the market is always bleeding and even though you're trying to get up. The beautiful market pulls you down  Grin.

clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

This is the ordinary situation for bitcoin and I'm sure that it makes bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market only stronger. There were no fundamental reasons for hitting $ 20,000 at the end of last year and now we have this correction that makes the cryptocurrency market healthier.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

It's called volatile, if you cannot handle it, then do not invest in crypto. "Healthy" markets won't make you rich overnight, for stock market 10% grow considered good, in crypto it barely noticeable.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

It's called volatile, if you cannot handle it, then do not invest in crypto. "Healthy" markets won't make you rich overnight, for stock market 10% grow considered good, in crypto it barely noticeable.
I considered my self as the iron man, doing things that they don't understand i even invested on such dip even though medias are manipulating the market, i know blockchain technology is here and will never go away. As long as the marketers get alot of accumulated coins they will pump this so the market will relatively healthy that it use be.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

Such is life!

It has long been known that the rate of cryptocurrencies is not tied to the news. The price is influenced by people, or rather large holders of tokens, since there are a lot of non-professionals in the market who are easy to manipulate, they are constantly afraid of losing their investments and make decisions under the pressure of emotions. No one believed in bitcoin, but its price was able to reach $20k when the price goes up again, and new investors will come.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

You are right, the market is currently experiencing severe pain, when will the market recover from the disease and return to normal as before ?, many are worried about market conditions and pray for the market to recover quickly, I sometimes think, maybe some people want the pain remains market, and slow recovery, but that's just my mind, do not think about ..
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

Such is life!

I think the health of the market could depend on your perspective. You could say that the market was unhealthy when it was at its peak in December because it was in a bubble and was higher than it should have been. Either way you look at it, this is a normal process in a market to have a bubble and then a crash. We’ll probably see more of these every few years plus the normal corrections and consolidations.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

I agree, it really is unhealthy, but for me, this is because a lot of scammers and people who do not see the perspective of blockchain and just wanna make some money really fast. These 2 things makes it unhealthy

cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

Such is life!

that's life. Sometimes we are on top and sometimes we are under like a spinning wheel. The thing that happens is the price of bitcoin and altcoin continues to decline making investors panicked
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

I wouldn't say that this market is becoming unhealthy. The correction that happened is somewhat expected after the parabolic rise last December 2017. Murphy's law is in effect. But, the good thing is, the more we forward towards digital age, more corporations and big companies are starting to adapt the technology behind crypto currencies. The market will not always be down, just be patient and hang out for a while.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

The market is currently drving own. All prices are going down but that's normal into crypto. We saw to heavy gains in 2017 an this is why we need a correction in 2018 guys. I will wait for better times, I am bullish for 2019 or end 2018!
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

Yes, crypto market boomed last year very much but at the end of the year, it dropped down very rapidly this is surely a sad news in the crypto market and also broke much hope of the people. But most of the experienced people in cryptocurrencies have already seen such high drop in price and also a very fast and an all-time high recover of all the market. So still holding is the best option the crypto market is very flexible it can rise andy time and give many people a great advantage and profits from it in the future.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

Such is life!

As you said, media shows the things about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to just pump fear. In my opinion, not following the situation of crypto from traditional media sources is better.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

The market is unhealthy, has we know that the market is very volatile and constant to change at anytime even without the crashing issues media and people's opinion about this crypto is not worthwhile. We are just waiting for what will happen in the longrun.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

Such is life!

the market is still not down below the price like last year (june 2017). This is all just a result of sudden spike of bitcoin price last december, normally after a huge gain there will be same amount of loss as you can see on the graph. Being in panic can only make the situation worse. Just hold something and believe on it. They say that the price will eventually rise by the end of the year but don't expect that much.  Wink

DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

Such is life!

You were wrong to think that the crypto market was unhealthy. You can ask everyone here about the crypto market. I'm sure 90% of people here are making a lot of money with crypto

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: