Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you listen to technical analysis?  (Read 576 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:18:05 PM

99 percent of the technical analysis didn’t see this dump coming!

Definitely true and this is why cryptocurrency market is way too unpredictable which things can happen in an instant without even expecting for it to come. You have the best set up of technical analysis but this speculative market will break those things for sure but somehow breaking up your TA doesnt happen anytime which its still worth to make use of it when you do make trades but the thing here is that you shouldnt rely too much on it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Axetrd

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:18:53 PM

Technical analysis does not working as good as in Forex market for example just simply because of one reason - crypto market is a way more speculative compare to traditional financial markets, that's why technical analysis will never predict dumps like this before regulations will be accepted all over the world.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

Technical analysis is not 100% accurate and gives us an idea of where the markets are headed. The break out from support and resistance really gives a clue if we are going bear or bulls. So yes, it does work, but is not 100% accurate and not immune to FUD.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

That is more reason we need not to pay utmost attention to some of these analysis. Although, they might sometimes be true, but i see all as just mere predictions, which might either be positive or negative.
almanoffs

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:22:48 PM

No, I just look at the news background and the prospects of the coin itself.Perhaps the technical analysis need to trader,but to the investor it is not needed I think.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

Not always. I like to do it myself. Sometimes I only listen from reputable guys who already gained their fame in crypto. Actually, technical analysis doesn't make any difference in my investment, this is why I ignore it.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

Knowledge is power. Without it nothing is possible. We all know crypto market is very interesting market. we need to learn many things about this market. Some people gain their knowledge by visiting and investing lots of time spending some money or make partnership whit someone who has a better experience than him. But most of the cases it is not possible to trust some one where the thing is to invest money and most of the people don’t trust other people in that case. So any beginners who want to know and use this knowledge to achieve something from this place they must have some mentor who guided to how to work how to invest how to deal how to trade how to be safe from fake people in this market, their mentor will also teach them about which trade will bring profit to words them. How to predict the market. In short long story short every beginner needs some technical analysis.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:28:34 AM

Yes that is true that i have not seen a lot of analysis regarding this dump.
There were actually many posts regarding a pump in summers . This proves that crypto cannot be predicted . What you think about it is not
always what happens . I do not firmly believe in the technical analysis because honestly it just depends on daily dumps .
For the ones who are there in the world of the crypto currencies especially the traders, this technical analysis is the most important thing to do as this is something which then helps them in having some fair idea of the market value of any of the crypto coins especially the ones which they have in their wallet and that based on which, the investors can then make some better strategy to deal the situation efficiently.
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:33:22 AM

Yes that is true that i have not seen a lot of analysis regarding this dump.
There were actually many posts regarding a pump in summers . This proves that crypto cannot be predicted . What you think about it is not
always what happens . I do not firmly believe in the technical analysis because honestly it just depends on daily dumps .
For the ones who are there in the world of the crypto currencies especially the traders, this technical analysis is the most important thing to do as this is something which then helps them in having some fair idea of the market value of any of the crypto coins especially the ones which they have in their wallet and that based on which, the investors can then make some better strategy to deal the situation efficiently.
yes i highly agree wirh you. It doesn't also imply that you have to depend on someone's technical analysis, but instead you can gather informations from those who are showing how to analyze the market and then make your own analysis. In short you have to learn from them and make your own deduction.
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:34:07 AM

Neither did Fundamental Analysis says anything. This is how volatile  crypto work is a minute you see things going very well next minute every where is red. Although TA gives you a fair idea of what could happen but nor when.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:49:25 AM

I think personally, the price of cryptocurrency is unpredictable. then we can only follow the market price. if the price goes down it will be better to hold it for a while until the price rises again. Some experts and the only reason it becomes effective is just that of influence but everything is always dependent on society.

sjyku

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

I never stop analyzing. Because there are many factors that affect cryptocurrency, it is not trustworthy to analyze it from only a few aspects.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

Yes for sure. Analysis of the market is analysis. You have to understand that no one can predict the market for 100% sure. We use all these things just to get an idea. You know that the chances of the market is most of the time 50-50. But by doing technical analysis we can predict the market with higher probabilities like 20-80.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

I gradually begin to understand that technical analysis does not work at all on the cryptocurrency market. Otherwise, everyone would be talking about correction.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

I don't really trust third-party tests! Sometimes when making decisions and I can listen, but my principle is that I try to think and make my own analysis and understand what itstviya I take! I think it is more important for me!
FumBerry

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

I don't do that. Crypto market is very unpredictable, so I do my investments based on my research. If its good, then I'm happy and if not, its still on me
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

No, I don't trust technical analysis because all the altcoins growth is due to the news. Many won't agree with me but unfortunately this is true.
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:11:52 PM

Technical analysis is the best way to predict price movement in the medium and long term. But you can not use only one method for forecasting prices and therefore always compare technical and fundamental analysis.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

Yes for sure. Analysis of the market is analysis. You have to understand that no one can predict the market for 100% sure. We use all these things just to get an idea. You know that the chances of the market is most of the time 50-50. But by doing technical analysis we can predict the market with higher probabilities like 20-80.
Technical analysis is the last element that I use to determine the buy-sell area of ​​a coin. Before that I had to study very carefully the coin I wanted to invest and the news that could make it grow in the next time, having chosen the good crypto, technical analysis will help me optimize the profit when choosing the right buy point.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

From my stand point there technical analysis would be a 50/50 prediction if done correctly and will certainly help you on deciding what to buy to maximize profitability so learning it would certainly help. The only problem is that some technical analyst over hype their predictions without a consideration the dips that might happen. Still we should always be ready whether the market will dip or moon and ready our strategies depending on the scenario.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: